From Albuquerque to Las Cruces, there are over 7,463 realtors in New Mexico. With so many realtors, there are bound to be thousands of real estate companies in New Mexico.
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching New Mexico’s best real estate companies. Our ratings are specific to what you’re trying to accomplish.
Top Real Estate Companies In New Mexico for:
- Selling a Home: Sellers need maximum exposure for their listing, max commission savings, a 100% online experience, and 5-star customer support.
- Buying a Home: Buyers need a great agent to negotiate for them, maximum buyer rebate, and stellar customer support.
- Agents to Work in: Agents want the best commission splits, to earn equity in the company, a strong training program, and stellar tech and support.
Top 8 Real Estate Companies in New Mexico
Let’s look at the top companies in New Mexico for real estate in 2023.
3 Best Real Estate Companies For Home Sellers
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission.
For Home Sellers: Houzeo offers 4 FSBO MLS listing packages for home sellers.
- Bronze Package – $99: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $379: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
- Add-ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lock boxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs only $49, but you can get it for free if you send us a selfie!
Mobile App: List your property, manage showings, and review & compare offers at your fingertips with Houzeo’s App!
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com.
Houzeo is Florida’s #1 real estate company because of 8 reasons:
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech.
- 100% Online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites.
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings.
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints.
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees.
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
Houzeo has a 4.9 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot.
Houzeo.com is New Mexico’s #1 real estate company, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo offers New Mexico FSBO home sellers affordable listing packages. Your home will be listed within 48 hours. Even if you’re new to selling FSBO, Houzeo’s offer management and showings tool will help you ace your real estate journey like a pro.
» List My Home on MLS in New Mexico: Want to list your NM house on the MLS? Get top dollar for your property by listing with Houzeo.
2. Coldwell Banker Realty
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is an American full-service real estate brokerage.
- Traditional Agent- 5%-6% Commission: Coldwell Banker real estate agents specialize in selling homes by assisting you from pricing and staging to finding the right buyer. Typically real estate commission is 5%-6% of the home’s sale price.
👉Our Take: We recommend Coldwell Banker because of their Full-Service Marketing System. This shows that they are professional, and committed to providing service that goes above and beyond their customers expectations.
» Real Estate Brokerages: The best brokerages and companies in America!
Coldwell Banker is the most established real estate franchise system in the USA. The following are its key features:
- Nationwide Coverage: Coldwell Banker covers all 51 states of America.
- Marketing: Coldwell Banker plans out a marketing strategy for sellers with the help of market knowledge, advanced pricing tools, and access to comprehensive housing data.
- Strong Agent Network: They have knowledgeable real estate professionals who have better reach in the market
- Local Agents: Agents with local experts help you learn more about the current state of the housing market so you can price the house right to attract buyer interest.
Few drawbacks we found about Coldwell Banker:
- Delayed Process: Previous customers have stated that the company does not respond in time.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Coldwell Banker has received poor reviews from their customers.
Coldwell Banker has a rating of 3 out of 5 on ConsumerAffairs.
Coldwell Banker LLC is one of the largest real estate companies in the country. Their marketing strategies undoubtedly provide your property with maximum exposure.
Coldwell Banker covers the majority of New Mexico. However, we would still advise you to conduct due diligence before you choose your real estate agent.
3. Enchanted Sun Realty
Enchanted Sun Realty
Enchanted Sun Realty is real estate company based in Las Cruces, New Mexico. It was founded by Sandra Espiritu in 2008 and is a full-service brokerage.
- Traditional Agents – 5% to 6% Commission: This is a traditional full-service brokerage charging 5% – 6% commission on average. They provide complete real estate services from listing to closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Enchanted Sun Realty for their agent’s local expertise. Their agents have extensive knowledge of the local community and trends and provide valuable insights.
Enchanted Sun Realty is based in Las Cruces, NM. They are considered local experts for the stellar customer service they provide.
- Marketing Assistance: Your home will be listed on the MLS and several high traffic websites for maximum exposure. You can upload pictures of your property to showcase it better and their team shares your listing across social media.
- Home Valuation: Their team prices your home by performing a comparative analysis of the home prices in your neighborhood. They set a competitive price to get the best deal for you.
- Local Expert Agents: It is a local boutique-style company and all their agents know the local community very well. They are knowledgeable about the local trends and can provide valuable insights during the transaction.
During our research, we found some red flags with Enchanted Sun Realty.
- Limited Coverage: Enchanted Sun Realty provides services in very limited areas of New Mexico.
- Poor Customer Service: A few testimonials claim that their agents are slow to respond and ignore client needs sometimes.
Enchanted Sun Realty has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating from 103 total reviews on Google.
Enchanted Sun Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage. It is based in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Their agents are considered local experts.
However, customers have complained about delayed transactions and the unresponsive nature of the agents. Their company offers limited coverage in the state of New Mexico.
2 Best Real Estate Companies For Home Buyers
User Friendly App
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace in the United States and has more than 40 million unique users every month.
- Buyers’ Agency Agreement: Typically, the buyer’s agent is paid by the seller from the proceeds of the sale transaction. However, if the seller does not pay the buyer’s agent then the buyer is responsible to pay the agent in accordance with the buyers’ agency agreement.
👉 Our Take: Despite Zillow garnering a name for being one of the largest real estate websites, we suggest you tread carefully after conducting the necessary due diligence.
Here are some advantages of choosing Zillow:
- Biggest Database: It has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
- Advanced Search: It has saved your search criteria with its “save search” feature. It has more than 20 filters to narrow down your ideal property based on the preferences of price, beds and baths, home type, and many more.
- Paperwork Assistance: Zillow agents can help you with all the paperwork that comes with purchasing a home.
- Negotiation Specialists: It’s agents have expansive market knowledge and will negotiate the best deal for you.
- Financial Resources: Zillow’s certified loan officers can help buyers pre-qualify for a home loan. In addition, Zillow provides buyers with tools such as a mortgage calculator, affordability calculator, and refinance calculator.
- Mobile App: Yes.
Zillow has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
- Incorrect Information: Customers looking to buy a house have complained about inaccurate and misleading information about properties listed on Zillow.
Zillow has a rating of 2.7 out of 5 stars on ConsumerAffairs.
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace in the United States and has more than 40 million unique users every month. It extracts data from top MLS platforms and assists buyers and agents to view the listings directly on its platform.
Zillow provides an on-demand buying experience. However, Zillow has poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles.
2. Coldwell Banker Realty
MOST SUCCESSFUL INVESTORS
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is one of the largest real estate companies in America. Owned by Anywhere Real Estate Inc., this full-service brokerage has over 3,000 offices in 49 countries and territories.
- No Service Fee: As a buyer, you pay nothing to avail services of Coldwell Banker.
👉 Our Take: Coldwell Banker has been recognized as a real estate leader. Their Full-Service Marketing System shows that they are professional and committed to providing quality service to their customers.
Key features of Coldwell Banker:
- Experts in Negotiations: Coldwell Banker’s agents are skilled and have considerable experience in negotiating the best deal for you.
- Assistance in finding a lender: They help you find a local lender to get you pre-qualified for your desired home by determining whether you can afford to purchase the home.
- Home Searching: With access to the MLS and other tools, the agents narrow down the best home for you as per your wants, needs, and budget.
- Financing: From down payments to mortgage prequalification, Coldwell Banker can help you make sure you have your financial ducks in a row when preparing to buy a house.
- Strong Agent Network: Owing to strong connections with other real estate agents, your agent can find you multiple potential property options.
Red flags of Coldwell Banker include:
- Inconsistent Agent Quality: Several clients of Coldwell Banker have complained of a lack of trust in the agents they had dealt with.
- Lapses in Transactions: Customer complaints include delays in transactions, laid-back attitude, misrepresentations, and the unresponsiveness of agents.
Coldwell Banker is rated 3.0 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Coldwell Banker LLC is one of the largest real estate companies in the country. With expertise, knowledge, and experience in the real estate market, they strive to get the best home for their clients.
However, you must take into account the customer reviews prior to engaging them.
3 Best Real Estate Companies To Work For in New Mexico
A real estate company employs licensed agents to represent local buyers and sellers. As a real estate agent, you must consider the following factors in a real estate company – commissions, training, agent equity, revenue share, profit share, and technical support.
|Real Estate Company||Commission Split||Profit Share||Revenue Share||Agent Equity||Tech Support||Training Program|
|1. eXp Realty||80/20||❌||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|2. Keller Williams Realty||64/36||✅||❌||❌||✅||✅|
|3. Compass||Varies from agent to agent||❌||❌||❌||✅||✅|
1. eXp Realty
eXp Realty, a cloud-based platform is a booming real estate brokerage that has garnered a reputation for being a great workplace. It has a 4.3 rating out of 5 on Indeed.
- Commission Split: The agents keep 80% of the commission and 20% goes to eXp. After the agents hit the $16,000 cap in their anniversary year, they retain 100% of the commission.
- Revenue Share: eXp Realty’s Revenue Share Program lets agents earn a percentage from the revenue of the agents they’ve sponsored.
- Agent Equity: eXp agents are rewarded with shares of EXPI stock upon accomplishing specific goals.
- Training Program: eXp Realty runs the 2-week Fast Start training program for its new agents. This holistic curriculum has been rated a 4.8 out of 5 by agents who have completed the program.
- Technical Support: eXp Solutions offers agents cutting-edge tools to make the real estate transaction seamless.
▶️ The Rise of eXp Realty: Check out how eXp Realty is beating Compass and Keller Williams
2. Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty is one of the largest residential real estate firms in the US. It has opportunities for both new and experienced real estate agents. It has a 4.3 out of 5 rating on Indeed.
- Commission Split: From the commission, 64% goes to the agent, 30% goes to KW Market Center and 6% is to be paid by the agent as a franchise fee ($3,000 is the cap). Once an agent hits the cap, the commission goes entirely to the agent.
- Profit Share: KW’s Profit-Sharing Program lets agents earn a portion of the profit from the agent they’ve referred.
- Training Program: KW provides a training program that teaches agents the core principles of running a successful real estate business.
- Technical Support: KW Command is a CRM software that equips agents with the necessary tools to handle real estate transactions from start to close.
It is a licensed real estate brokerage that combines talent with innovative technology to handle real estate transactions. It has a 4 out of 5 rating on Indeed.
- Commission Split: The commission split for agents in Compass is unclear. It’s based on an agent’s discussion with Compass.
- Training Program: Compass Academy, an arm of Compass provides educational resources such as modules, and live sessions to train its agents.
- Technical Support: Compass provides agents with a comprehensive set of innovative tools such as Marketing Center, Compass CRM, Compass Markets, and more.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Companies in New Mexico?
For Home Sellers
Approximately 86% of homeowners opt for a real estate agent or broker when selling property in New Mexico. This shows how critical it is to choose the most qualified agent for real estate transactions. When choosing a New Mexico real estate company, you must consider the following factors:
- Technology: Top companies provide dynamic tech support to their agents to market your property better. Opt for companies that offer quick digital transactions, paperless processes, offer showings, and more.
- Marketing Strategy: A marketing strategy can make or break your transaction. Good marketing strategy includes the use of yard signs, MLS listing, flyers, home staging, photography, open houses, and social media.
- Online Reviews: It’s important to read reviews of agents associated with that company. You can find reviews from credible review platforms like Google Reviews, Trustpilot, Yelp, Better Business Bureau, and Zillow reviews.
- Recommendations: Ask around if anyone knows of a real estate company that has sold their home successfully. In addition, you can also go through local real estate publications to see which agents have the most listings.
» Top Real Estate Agents: Here’s a list of top real estate agents in America!
For Home Buyers
86% of buyers purchased their homes through a real estate agent or broker. If you are a buyer looking through New Mexico real estate companies, keep the following things in mind:
- Rebate: A buyer’s rebate is when an agent gives you a percentage of their commission after the home sale. Agents do this to secure business with you. Some companies have fixed percentages on the rebate amount. Look for companies or brokerages which offer you buyers rebates.
- Resources: Many companies have tools like mortgage calculators, affordability calculators, closing cost calculators, email alerts, and virtual showings which help you in your home-buying journey.
- Agent Reviews: It’s necessary to read online reviews before you choose your agent. Try to get recommendations from family or friends if possible.
For Real Estate Agents
A real estate agent must consider the following points while browsing real estate companies in New Mexico:
- Commission Model: Real estate agents and realtors work on commissions. When you sell a house, you split the profits with your broker. A broker charges varied commissions. Some brokers do offer salaried positions, but they are rare.
- Commission Breakdown: Let’s say you sell a $300,000 home where the average commission in your area is 6%. This 6% is split between the buyer and seller’s agents. Now you’re down to 3%, or $9,000. A 60/40 commission splits mean you get 60% of $9,000, or $5,400. Of course, this is pre-tax.
- Training Modules: Most real estate companies provide training courses to their agents. Franchise companies like RE/MAX, Keller Williams, etc. offer programs to train agents in negotiation, marketing, body language, sales pitch, and lead generation.
- Tech Support: Top real estate companies equip their agents with the latest technology to keep them on par with the competition. Most companies have automated systems to help agents keep track of clients, leads, and emails.
- Marketing & Advertising: Real estate companies also provide agents with high-quality digital and print materials, custom graphics and ads, professional photography, and database management systems to ensure exposure to the customer’s property.
Before you choose a real estate company in New Mexico, we suggest you conduct thorough research on the company. We are certain our blog will help you make a sound decision in finalizing the best real estate company, as per your criteria.
The basic requirement for a good real estate company is experienced & dedicated agents, maximum savings, tech savviness, and quick transactions. With Houzeo, you get all these factors on one single platform.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best real estate company in New Mexico?
Houzeo is the best real estate company in New Mexico. It offers sellers an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, 100% online experience, and listing exposure.
2. What are the best real estate companies for buyers in New Mexico?
The best real estate companies for home buyers in New Mexico are Zillow and Coldwell Banker Realty. They offer home buyers various services and tools such as virtual showings, mortgage calculators, and more.
3. Which is the best real estate company to work for in New Mexico?
The best real estate company to work for is eXp Realty. They offer satisfactory commission splits, revenue share, agent equity, a robust training program, and tech support.
- Selling a House As Is in New Mexico: Read our blog to know more about selling your house as-is in New Mexico.
- How to Sell My House Fast New Mexico: Check out the best options to sell your New Mexico home fast.
- Best Time to Sell a House in New Mexico: Find out the best time to sell your New Mexico house.
- How to Buy a House in New Mexico with Bad Credit: Here’s our guide on how to get a house with bad credit.
- Best Real Estate Websites: Check out the top 12 real estate websites in America.
Related: houzeo, hozeo, hosezoUncategorized