North Carolina’s average home was worth $277,795 in November 2021. That’s a 23.6 percent year-over-year increase, and Zillow predicts another 11.7 percent in 2022. To keep up with the NC real estate market, the real estate companies have a big role to play. Let’s look at some of the best real estate companies in North Carolina.
Rankings: 10 Top Real Estate Companies in North Carolina
|Companies||Key Highlights||Customer Reviews|
|Houzeo||📱 Most Advanced Tech|
💲 Maximum savings
🌟 Stellar Customer Reviews
📃 Fast Listing Changes
|⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (2,219 reviews)|
|Beverly Hanks||👩🏫 Luxury Properties||No Substantial Reviews Found|
|Helen Adams Realty||📦 Super Luxury||No Substantial Reviews Found|
|Century 21 Heritage Realty||📣 Foreclosed Properties||⭐⭐⭐⭐(138 reviews)|
|Allen Tate||📌 One-Stop Approach||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (9 reviews)|
|Keller Williams Realty||🏢 Traditional Brokerage||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (32 reviews)|
|eXp Realty||👨🏽💼 Tech Independence for Agents||⭐⭐ No Substantial Reviews Found|
|Redfin||📱Tech Efficiency||⭐⭐⭐ (201 reviews)|
|Coldwell Banker||🏠 Residential Real Estate||⭐⭐ ⭐(108 reviews)|
|Wilkinson ERA Real Estate||🏡 Best for Relocation||⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ No Substantial Reviews Found|
Reviews: 10 Top Real Estate Companies in North Carolina
1. Houzeo.com, Best Technology
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission.
For Home Sellers: Houzeo offers 4 FSBO MLS listing packages for home-sellers.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
- Add-ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lock boxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs only $49, but you can get it for free if you send us a selfie!
Mobile App: Yes. Do real estate on the move with Houzeo’s App
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
Houzeo has a 4.9 out of 5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Review and compare offers
- Manage showings with Houzeo Showings
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Beverly Hanks, Luxury Properties
Beverly-Hanks & Associates
🏠 About: Beverly-Hanks & Associates was formed in 1976 when Beverly Realty and W. Neal Hanks & Associates, two of the most well-known real estate firms in the area, merged. History of success has put them in the top 7 firms in the state and in the top 250 firms in the country.
For Home Sellers:
- Expert Agents: Expert and experienced agents will provide expert market analysis and help to properly price your property, and coordinate the best possible terms for you.
- Global Reach: Their affiliations with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World give you national and international exposure with listings in over 50 countries and monthly traffic from 200+ countries and territories.
For Home Buyers:
- Finding your Dream Home: Their website not only shows you the most comprehensive MLS listings in the area, they go further by giving you information about relevant community and market information, including local schools, area videos, market research, and related properties.
- Mortgage Assistance: They are local lenders taking the time to explain all the details and work directly with your real estate agent to ensure an efficient loan process.
👉Our Take: Beverly-Hanks, REALTORS have more homes and land for sale in Western North Carolina than any other real estate company. If you’re looking for something in a higher price range, they have one of the most extensive exclusive selections of luxury homes in the area if you’re looking for something more expensive.
»How to Sell My House Fast in North Carolina? Here’s what You can do
- Local Knowledge
- Top real estate brokerage in Western North California
- Known for outstanding support staff and committed to the highest standards of customer service.
- Ranks in the top real estate company in North Carolina
- Inconsistent Real estate agent experience
No substantial customer reviews found on credible websites.
It covers most areas of North Carolina
3. Helen Adams Realty, Super Luxury Properties
Helen Adam Realty
🏡About: It was started by Helen Adams and four of her best friends in 1973. She combines top-notch personal service with unmatched knowledge of the area because she lived there all her life. They’re mostly in the Charlotte area, but they do a lot of work in the whole state and their second and third generations now run the company.
For Home Sellers:
- Pricing your Home: Their agents are local experts, staying on top of all the latest market data and trends. They adapt and price strategically as the market shifts and help you make the right decision on how to price your home.
- Marketing: Their in-house marketing team will develop a comprehensive marketing plan customized for your home through a mix of print, digital, and social media.
For Home Buyers:
- Financing: Your agent can connect you with mortgage lenders who will help you understand how much you can afford and what financing options are available to you.
- Negotiation: Your agent will assist you in crafting, presenting, and negotiating the offer and any subsequent terms. They will ensure that you get the home you want for a fair price.
👉Our Take: They have a good reputation for being local experts in their area and being one of the best. Helen Adams Realty has four offices and closes more than $500 million in sales each year. One of the best real estate companies in North Carolina is Helen Adams Realty.
» Selling a House as is in North Carolina: 8 Questions You must ask.
- Highest personal level service
- Local Knowledge
- Featured on real estate magazines.
No substantial reviews were found on credible websites.
The company serves North Carolina
4. Century 21 Heritage Realty, Foreclosed Properties
Century 21 Heritage Realty
🏡About: Century 21 is one of the world’s largest real estate brokerage firms. Century 21 has over 11,600 independent franchise real estate brokers working with over 122,000 real estate agents as of April 2021. Their international offices span over 80 countries.
For Home Sellers:
- Comparative Market Analysis: They perform a comparative market analysis to help determine your home’s value to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Greater Exposure: Your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers through their services.
- Trusted Agents: Your agent will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company
For Home Buyers:
- Perfect home: You can find a home in the neighbourhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value
- Current market info: Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
👉Our Take: As per customer reviews, real estate professionals associated with Century 21 Professional Group are responsive and experts in their subject matter. They are also known for their knowledge of the FL real »estate market and negotiation skills.
» Sell a House By Owner: How to Sell a House By Owner in North Carolina
- CENTURY 21 PINNACLE QUALITY SERVICE AWARD every year since 2003.
- 40-year-old experienced company
- Received QUALITY-SERVICE AWARD
Century 21 Heritage Realty has a 4.9 rating on Zillow
Serves in North Carolina
5. Allentate.com, One-stop Service Approach
Best for One-Stop Services
🏡About: Allen Tate Companies® is a locally owned and operated independent homeownership company that was founded in 1957 by David Tate. In addition to being the #1 privately owned real estate brokerage in the Carolinas, its flagship company, Allen Tate Realtors®, is also the #1 privately owned real estate brokerage in the country, along with its strategic partner, Howard Hanna Real Estate, with more than 13,000 agents and employees working in more than 400 offices in 11 states.
For Home Sellers:
- Client Relations: Their dedicated Client Relations team is available to answer and manage inquiries from potential buyers seven days a week, providing more leads and showings for your property.
- Maximum Exposure: They use the most advanced tools and technology to highlight your home, including individual property websites, professional photography of your home, virtual tours and more.
- Top Agents: Their team delivers unparalleled market knowledge, expertise, and exclusive marketing resources to make the process as simple as possible.
For Home Buyers:
- Agents: Their agent knows the market and details about the area, has built a network of local connections from mortgage brokers to inspectors, and are knowledgeable about the complex process of buying a home.
- Affordability: They will work with you to determine how much you can afford, what you should put towards your down payment, and will walk you through some of the costs and fees associated with purchasing a home.
👉Our Take: The Allen Tate Family of Companies helps customers with everything they need to do when they buy or sell a home. This includes in-house mortgage, insurance, relocation, title, and new construction services. At every step of the way, Allen Tate wants to make sure that its customers get great service.
» Title Insurance: How Much is Title Insurance on North Carolina?
- One-Stop Approach which makes the buying-selling transaction seamless.
- Top-notch customer Service
- Excellent local market coverage
- No consistent agent experience
Allentate.com has a 5-star rating on Yelp
The company has offices in the Charlotte, Triad, and Triangle regions of North Carolina, and in the Upstate and Greater Charlotte regions of South Carolina.
6. Keller Williams, Full-Service Support
Luxury and Commercial Properties
Keller Williams is a Texas-based company. It is the world’s largest real estate technology franchise by agent count. It has more than 1,100 offices and 200,000 associates.
- Traditional Agents– 5-6% Commission: Keller William’s real estate agents specialize in selling homes in all aspects of the process from pricing and staging to finding the right buyer. Typically, real estate commission is 5 -6% of the home’s sale price
👉Our Take: Keller Williams Realtors is the largest residential real estate firm in the United States of America. We recommend this company if you are a first-time home seller and need assistance in your home selling process.
» Top Real Estate Agents: Connect with America’s top agents!
Keller William as a brand is technology-driven and has an education-based culture. Their key features are mentioned below:
- Keller Cloud: Keller Cloud helps agents to prioritize sellers’ goals, maximize lead generation, and gather insightful data to produce a truly effective go-to-market strategy for home selling.
- Professional Assistance: Keller William agents will preview homes on your behalf, negotiate for the best price, keep you updated with market trends, and work throughout the process of finding your dream home.
- Tools and Resources: Marketing savvy tools to get your home top-tier exposure
- Advance Home Search: The technology of Keller Williams makes home search and buying an advanced experience for buyers. The management system of Keller Williams to track communication with every client help agents to better understand the buyer’s needs.
- Company Culture: The brand has a culture that is agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based, and it recognizes and rewards its agents for their contributions.
Few dealbreakers we found about the company:
- Poor Customer Ratings: Many customer complaints regarding their services. They also have poor ratings on major review platforms.
- Agent Experience: A lot of customers also complained about poor agent experience. Since, Keller William is a franchise, the agent-to-agent experience might differ.
Keller Williams has a rating of 1.8/5 on Trustpilot.
7. Exp Realty, Tech Independence for Agents
Global Online Brokerage
eXp Realty is one of the top US real estate companies that provide a variety of services to both buyers and sellers. To help their clients, agents use cutting-edge technology from the cloud-based platform and database system.
- Traditional Agent – 5-6% Commission: eXp realty has agents with experience and expertise in real estate. They can help you get the best value for your property and sell it faster. Typically, real estate commission is 5 -6% of the home’s sale price
- Express Offers: You can also sell your home fast and as is. Request an offer from their website and get fast cash offers.
👉 Our Take: The real estate agents of eXp Realty are experienced professionals. We recommend going for this company if you are looking to work with a traditional real estate agent and are a first-time home buyer/home seller.
» Best Real Estate Websites: Top 12 real estate websites in the US
Key features for eXp Realty are mentioned below:
- Express Offers: The technologically-advanced online platform of eXp realty helps you connect with the right buyers. With their technology, your overall home-selling process is simplified and stress-free.
- Agent Network: Connects you with a local agent with expertise. The cloud-based platform makes the job easier for the agents and in a way for home sellers/buyers.
- Consistent Support: Their agent will be available throughout the buying process, at every step when you need it. With on-demand consistent support, you will be able to avoid unnecessary expenses while buying a home.
- Local Expertise: eXp realty agents have expertise in local real estate market data and are updated. Their market insights will help you in your real estate transactions.
- Investment Advice: The eXp agent guides you on your financial and investment decisions. With the advice of an eXp agent, you can easily figure out how much and where you should invest in the real estate market.
- Assistance with Negotiation: Whether it is about negotiating home offers, inspection amounts, repairs, or legal agreements, you will get a negotiator to do it on your behalf.
Here are a few red flags we found about eXp Realty:
- Agent Experience: Agent-to-agent experience differs and few customers had issues with their agents.
- Mortgage: Few customers also had issues with lenders and mortgage companies they have associations with
eXp Realty has a rating of 3 out of 5 on Google reviews.
8. Redfin, Tech Efficiency
#1 Nationwide Brokerage
Redfin is America’s #1 discount real estate brokerage. Redfin’s primary offering is a discount on services for homeowners. Redfin charges a 1.5% listing fee, rather than the traditional 2.5-3%.
- Redfin Full-Service Agent – 1.5% Commission: This is a full-service package. This includes pricing assistance, listing paperwork, negotiation support, etc.
- Redfin Concierge – 2.5% Commission: The “Concierge” plan includes everything from the Full-Service package. It includes professional cleaning and home staging.
- Redfin Premier Agent – 1.5% Commission: This package is exclusively for luxury properties and includes everything that comes with the Full-Service package.
Mobile App: Yes
👉Our Take: When you opt for Redfin, you can save up to 20% – 30% on the commission fees. However, Redfin tries to provide its service 3x faster than the traditional method. This could limit their ability to provide you with personalized service.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros & Alternatives
Here are some advantages of choosing Redfin:
- Advanced Technology: Redfin is primarily known for its advanced tech platform and mobile app.
- Full-Service Agents at Low Commission – 1.5%: Redfin’s full-service package is priced at 1.5%. It saves you thousands compared to the traditional 3% listing commission.
- Buyer Rebate – 0.5%: Clients who sell and buy with Redfin within one year get a rebate of 0.5% in the second transaction. However, this offer is available with the Full Service Plan.
- Detailed Paperwork: Redfin provides the necessary paperwork and an elaborate listing agreement with a marketing plan.
- Nationwide Coverage: Redfin covers 80+ markets in the US.
- Easy Deal Closings: Redfin agents help with negotiations and guide you throughout the buying process. It will make your closings easy and faster.
- Ample of Buyer Resources: From affordability calculator, home buying guide, and data on the US housing market to free home buying classes, etc.
In our research, we found some red flags of Redfin, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Lack of Personalized Services: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service, as they serve a high volume of clients.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Customers have complained that agents are often unreachable and unprofessional.
- Slow Listing Process: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on MLS. Services like Houzeo will list you on the MLS within 24 to 48 hours.
- Limited Agent Selection: As per customer reviews, Redfin lacks an array of agents. This means you get an agent assigned automatically without having any choice in the matter.
- Agents are Less Incentivized: Unlike traditional agents who work for commission, Redfin agents get a fixed salary. This can demotivate them from offering you services apart from Redfin’s defined services.
Redfin has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
9. Coldwell Banker, Residential Real Estate
Most Successful Investors
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is an American full-service real estate brokerage.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Elite: This service helps their clients in both the acquisition and disposition of investment properties. Properties type includes Multi-Family, Industrial, Office Spaces, NNN Leased, Ground Leased, and Single Tenant investment
- Full-Service Residential Brokerage: It provides various tools to sellers including a home value estimator, local market data, and fast cash offer alternatives. Pricing is not disclosed on the website, this means you might end up paying the traditional 3%-6% commission.
Mobile App: Yes. Coldwell Banker provides the usage of a mobile app for more convenient sales
👉Our Take: Coldwell Banker has been recognized as a real estate leader in customer experience and overall quality. Their Full-Service Marketing System shows that they are reliable, professional, and committed to providing a level of service that goes above and beyond what their customers expect.
» Real Estate Brokerages: The best brokerages and companies in America!
Coldwell Banker is the most established real estate franchise system in USA. Follwoing are its key features:
- Filter Options: They have 15 filter options while searching for a property on their portals
- Nationwide Coverage: Coldwell Banker covers all 51 states of America.
- Marketing: Coldwell Banker helps you determine a marketing strategy with the help of market knowledge, advanced pricing tools, and access to comprehensive housing data.
- Financing: Coldwell Banker provides financial services like down payments, mortgage pre-qualification, etc
- Strong Agent Network: They have knowledgeable real estate professionals who have better reach in the market
- Local Agents: Agents with local experts help you learn more about the current state of the housing market so you can price the house right to attract buyer interest.
Few drawbacks we found about Coldwell Banker:
- Delayed Process: Previous customers have stated that the company does not respond in time.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Coldwell Banker has received poor reviews from their customers.
Coldwell Banker has a rating of 3 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
10. Wilkinson ERA Real Estate, Relocation
Wilkinson ERA Real Estate
🏡About: Real estate company, Wilkinson ERA Real Estate, is dedicated to providing clients with an exceptional home-buying or home-selling experience. It is also known for its expertise in relocation.
For Home Sellers:
- Preparing Your Home: They will recommend how to get your home market ready and help you complete all listing documents and disclosures.
- Customized Market Strategy: By performing a thorough analysis of the market, they help you promote your home on the MLS and market your property via email, direct mail and social media.
For Home Buyers:
- Pre Qualification: Their team will help you meet with a mortgage professional and get you pre-approved for loan.
- Trusted Agents: Your agent will discuss the price and terms you’d like to submit and negotiate with the listing agent to get the best price for you
👉Our Take: ERA Real Estate’s team of agents is backed by the strength and ingenuity of their international brand. You can find your dream home with the help of our cutting-edge technology and user-friendly search tools. ERA Real Estate assists you with your mortgage, title, and corporate relocation needs, as well as their extensive international referral network.
» Top Real Estate Agents: Check out the Top Real Estate Agents in America.
- #1 ERA franchise in the Carolinas and #2 nationwide
- Local Knowledge
- The company has maximum positive reviews on credible websites
- It is not available nationwide.
Wilkinson ERA Real Estate has a 5-star rating on rate my agent.
It serves in Huntersville, NC, Davidson, NC, Matthews, NC, Rock Hill, SC, Lake Wylie, Clover, SC, Waxhaw, NC, Weddington, NC, Belmont, NC, Charlotte, NC, Tega Cay, SC, Fort Mill, SC, Marvin, NC, Indian Trail, NC, Mooresville, NC, Cornelius, NC, Mint Hill, NC, Harrisburg, NC.
» Best Real Estate Websites In North Carolina– We Have Reviewed Top Real Estate Websites In North Carolina And Ranked Them As Per Their Expertise. Find Out!
How to Choose the Right and Best Real Estate Agent or Company
When buying or selling a home, approximately 89 percent of homeowners use the services of a real estate agent or real estate brokers in North Carolina, making the selection of the most qualified agent critical to a successful real estate transaction.
|1. Inquire||When choosing a real estate broker or agent, inquire about their knowledge of the local market and your property type.|
|2. Marketing strategy||Question the marketing strategy, methods of communication, references, and connections a broker has with other real estate professionals before making a decision.|
|3. Full-time Professional||Make certain to hire a professional who is available on a full-time basis.|
|4. Guidance||Ideally, a realtor will be able to guide you through the process of searching for and purchasing a house.|
|5. Local Realtor||Local realtors who work for themselves should not be dismissed. They may have more intimate knowledge of a community, than a large real estate company|
In addition to the questions listed above, there are a number of other factors to consider when hiring a real estate agent or brokerage.
Readily Available Agents or Brokerage: While there are competent part-time agents who sell properties, you must hire someone who can show your home at a time that is convenient for you.
Offer Suggestions: Pools, screened-in porches, and other desirable features are known to attract buyers to the area. They will advise on which rooms or features to emphasize or de-emphasize.
Similarly, ask the agent if there are any improvements you could make to the house to make it more desirable. The best real estate agents in North Carolina will often make these suggestions without your input.
Local Expert: Hire or retain a local expert. These agents will also be aware of the typical selling and listing prices in the area.
Other than that, ask a local brokerage or your friends and family if they know anyone who has sold many homes or businesses there. Also, other ideas include looking through local real estate publications to see which agents have the most listings.
» WANT TO TRY FSBO IN NORTH CAROLINA? Check Out Our Guide On Selling A House By Owner In North Carolina.
In contrast, an inexperienced agent may make things more difficult for you (and your wallet) than they need to be during the home buying process.
There is a specific set of abilities that distinguishes the top real estate agents in North Carolina from the rest when it comes time to buy a house. Is there a list of these abilities? Let’s find out
|Point to Remember||Description|
|1. Good Communication >||Look for an agent who is a good communicator and can answer all of your questions about the home-buying process.|
|2. Reliable Experience >||When interviewing real estate agents, be sure to not only inquire about the length of time they have been in the business of buying and selling homes, but also inquire about their specific experience.|
|3. Strong Local Market Knowledge >||Each market is unique. In order to navigate the nuances of your local market, you'll need a real estate agent who is familiar with local market trends and patterns. Choose a real estate agent who has a track record of quickly placing buyers in homes (and getting them a great deal, too).|
|4. Positive Reviews >||Online reviews are a great resource when choosing a realtor. Read as many reviews as you can before choosing a real estate agent, and look for past clients who have only positive things to say about their experiences.|
|5. Personal Rapport >||Ultimately, you want a realtor you like. You'll be spending a lot of time together, so choose someone you enjoy being around and who truly understands your needs.|
» Homes For Sale By Owner North Carolina– Find Out Homes That Are For Sale By Owner In North Carolina.
Real Estate Professionals
There are certain points you need to keep in mind while choosing the right real estate brokerage for working
1. Commission Split:
Most top realtors in North Carolina work on commission. You don’t get paid unless you sell. When you sell, you’ll split the profits with your broker. Brokers charge various commissions. (Some brokers do offer salaried positions, but they are rare.) While company culture, resources, market share, reputation, and support will all be important, you should choose a brokerage that offers you a commission split you can live with.
For Example: Let’s say you sell a $300,000 home and the average commission in your area is 6%. And this 6% is split between the buyer and seller’s agents. Now you’re down to 3%, or $9,000. Then you must inform your broker. A 60/40 commission split means you get 60% of $9,000, or $5,400. Of course, this is pre-tax.
What’s a good commission split?
Commission split depends on your industry, your market, the broker’s support and resources, and more. Also, understand the split and how you can increase your percentage over time. Remember that some brokerages now offer real estate agents a salary and benefits package, so you may want to shop around if this approach appeals to you.
Here is an example of a commission split of 5 companies:
|1. Keller Williams||70 / 30|
|2. RE/MAX||95/5, 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 (capping system)|
|3. Century 21||50/50, 70/30, 8% franchise fee (capping system)|
|4. Coldwell Banker Real Estate||50/50, 60/40, 70/30 (capping system)|
2. Brokerage Culture
Before choosing a real estate broker, consider your work environment. How much coworker support do I need? Like other businesses, real estate brokerages develop a culture that guides their operations.
Are you looking for a family-oriented, small-town brokerage? Or do you prefer a big-box franchise brokerage that leaves you to your own devices? Is it a weekly get-together or a company caravan? The best way to learn about a company’s culture is to talk to employees or attend company events.
3. Reputation of the Company
Begin your research by performing a buyer-like Google search as you definitely want a brokerage with a solid market presence and a good reputation as you can rely on them to find leads if they have a large market share.
The brokerage’s niche is also vital and the right broker can triple your income. Moreover, your ideal niche will likely be a mix of your interests, lifestyle, and local opportunities.
🌟 Looking For a Reputed Real Estate Company in North Carolina?
Choose Houzeo! Houzeo is rated 4.5 stars on Google Reviews and Trustpilot. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
4. A Franchise or Independent Brokerage
When choosing a real estate broker, consider whether you want to work for a franchise or an independent brokerage. Famous brokerages like RE/MAX and Keller Williams have offices nationwide.
A family-owned brokerage may have served a community for generations. However, franchises typically provide more support and training to their agents than independent firms.
Independent firms are usually small to medium-sized and based locally. Working for an independent broker gives you more freedom to run your business as you wish.
5. Receive Offer Support
For example, some brokerages provide extensive mentoring and free advertising. Other brokerages are merely stopgaps while you build your own business. Although you may attend an occasional sales training class or monthly brokerage meeting, you are on your own.
There are many variations between the two extremes, and it comes down to personal preference.
» For Sale By Owners Websites – Find Out The 12 Best For Sale By Owner Websites In The US.
Top Real Estate Companies to Work For
A real estate company employs licensed real estate agents who represent local buyers and sellers. Let’s discuss the 5 top real estate agencies to work for based on commissions, fees, training, brand recognition, and marketing efforts.
|1. Keller Williams||Agents looking for a high commission structure as well as opportunities for continuing education|
|2. RE/MAX||Customizing commission splits and desk fees for established agents|
|3. Coldwell Banker Realty||Marketing, lead generation, and other tools for tech-savvy agents|
|4. eXp Realty||A virtual brokerage where professionals can have access to a wide range of online resources and tools.|
|5. Century 21||Brokerage brand recognition is a priority for agents.|
Find Top Real Estate Agents In Your Area With Houzeo
A top real estate agent has a lot of clients in their pocket. Working with the largest or the biggest real estate company has its own disadvantage. Often people have these two questions: Real estate offices near me and how to find a good real estate broker? Understand, it may be one of the biggest real estate companies near you, but the realtor’s experience might not be enough. As we have already read about the companies where the agent- experience may not be the same everywhere. Also, the agents may show interest in a deal only if the deal is extremely profitable.
In this case, a top-rated real estate agent is invaluable in helping you reach your goals, whether you’re buying or selling a home for the first time or the fifth.
With Houzeo, instead of paying the average listing rate of around 3%, you’ll only pay a flat fee which will save you not only thousands of dollars but also give you a great buying-selling experience.
|Price Comparison||Houzeo||Other Real Estate Companies|
|Listing Agent Commission / Fee||$329||5%-6%|
|Recommended Buyer Agent Commission||2.5%||2.5% – 3.0%|
What does Houzeo Offer? – A Quick Glimpse
|💻 Houzeo’s tech-centric broker partners charge just the upfront flat fee, and no commission for all DIY plans (except in minimum service states)|
|👩🏻💻 Offers typically are routed to the brokers. Houzeo’s Offers Platform allows your broker to present the offer to you instantly|
|💰 Houzeo Offers Platform allows sellers to Counter an Offer and Request Highest & Best Offers Online|
|📱 Houzeo Showings is available both on Houzeo’s website and on the Houzeo mobile app (learn more)|
|🕛 Available only on weekdays up to 1 pm, and only in select MLS’. After you’ve purchased the Gold or Platinum plans, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Expedited Listing Request: “. Service is free for Gold and Platinum plan customers|
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
Check out the following video for all the details you need:
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
Check out some of the Houzeo Intellilist and how it has helped customers around the US.
It doesn’t matter how large a real estate company in North Carolina or any other state is if even one of the following criteria isn’t met, you can expect a negative review from a specific stakeholder: dedicated and knowledgeable agents, maximum savings opportunities, technological advancements, and a quick sale or purchase.
Recently, it has been extremely exciting to witness a large number of digitally-driven real estate companies launch and grow at a significantly faster rate than conventional full-service real estate firms. This has been particularly true in the last few years. In the case of home buying or selling, these so-called next-generation platforms employ technology to guide you through the process, making it less stressful for you.
Technology is changing the real estate industry, and this has been known for some time. Customers can gain more valuable information from technology when it is used properly, especially when it is used outside of the traditional home buying and selling process.
Resources for Selling Your North Carolina Home
Best Flat Fee MLS North Carolina Companies
Flat Fee MLS Listing North Carolina helps you save thousands of money on commission if you are looking to sell your house.
What are Seller Closing Costs in North Carolina?
Are you finding it hard to understand what are the seller closing costs in North Carolina? Here’s our guide to making your house selling endeavor easier!
Best Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in North Carolina
How to sell your house fast for cash in North Carolina? Here is the list of best companies that buy houses for cash in North Carolina.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does North Carolina have real estate agents?
In North Carolina, a licenced real estate agent (in other states, a salesperson) is known as a broker. In North Carolina, the person in charge of the agents is called a broker-in-charge.
How much do NC real estate agents make?
The average salary for a realtor is $82,406 per year in North Carolina.
Is North Carolina a hot real estate market?
Two North Carolina cities are among Zillow's nationwide top housing markets for 2022. Raleigh and Charlotte were among the top five cities in the U.S. with booming housing markets, according to Zillow's new report. Raleigh was ranked third, two positions ahead of Charlotte.
- What Are Closing Costs In North Carolina– Discover Your Closing Cost Obligations In North Carolina.
- Who Pays Closing Costs In North Carolina: Paying Closing Costs Is Important To Finalize The Real Estate Transaction. Read More To Know Your Closing Cost Obligations.
- Should I Buy Title Insurance In NC – Not Sure How Title Insurance Works? Read Our Blog To Know What Exactly Is Title Insurance.
- How Much Is Real Estate Commission In North Carolina– Find Out The Average Real Estate Commission In North Carolina.
FOR NC SELLER
- How To Sell A House In North Carolina– Here’s All That You Need To Know To Sell Your House Smoothly In North Carolina!
- Real Property Disclosure North Carolina: Here’s Our Guide To Making Your House-Selling Endeavor Easier! Read Further To Know More.
- Staging A Home To Sell – Make Your House Appealing To Potential Buyers. Read To Know How!
- Sell My House Cash North Carolina– Companies That Buy Houses For Cash Move Fast With Instant Cash Offers. Check Out Who Is The Best Cash Buyer In North Carolina.
Related: real estate companies in north carolina, nc realtors, real estate nc, asheville nc real estate, realtors in north carolina, realtors in nc, real estate agent nc, north carolina realtors, realtor north carolina, nc realtor, north carolina realtor, realtor nc, asheville nc realestate, asheville north carolina real estate, asheville real estate, charlotte realtors, nc realtors, real estate agent charlotte nc, real estate charlotte nc, realtor charlotte nc, realtor raleigh nc, asheville nc real estate, beverly hanks asheville, realtors in north carolina, real estate agent nc, realtor north carolina, realtor nc, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, beverly hanks, seller closing costs North Carolina, buyer closing costs calculator North Carolina, selling a house as is in NC, cash offers north carolina, foreclosure definition, appraisal cost north carolina, how long does a preapproval for a mortgage last, wholesale real estate north carolina, cost per square foot to build a house in north carolina, discount real estate brokers north carolina, real estate agents with low commission, cash home buyers near meUncategorized