As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Manhattan, NYC, and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: 6 Best Real Estate Websites in Manhattan
|America’s Real Estate Super App||Houzeo↗️|
|Best Mobile App for Buyers||Trulia↗️|
|Highly Accurate Data||Realtor↗️|
|Strong Network of Agents||CityRealty↗️|
Reviews: 6 Best Real Estate Websites in Manhattan
Houzeo.com is America’s #1 real estate website and provides an unmatched combination of cutting-edge technology, maximum savings, and 5-star customer support.
🏠 Selling your house with Houzeo
- Save 3% Listing Agent Commission: Houzeo’s flat fee MLS listing service lets you list your house for $449, so you can save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions.
- 100% Online Paperwork: The listing paperwork has been intuitively digitized on Houzeo.com. You can finish the listing formalities in approx. 60 mins typically.
- Unparalleled Exposure to Potential Buyers: All Houzeo Listings are syndicated to the 200+ local MLS’, and hundreds of real estate sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, etc.
- 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot.
- Mobile App: Access Houzeo technology on your mobile devices with Houzeo Mobile App and make decisions on the go.
🏢 About Houzeo Corp.: A tech-centric company, Houzeo is building cutting-edge tools to simplify the home selling experience. Founded in 2017, the company is disrupting the flat fee MLS model with world-class technology to make real estate convenient for homeowners.
✅ List with Houzeo: Save money, time, and manual efforts with Houzeo technology.
- Nationwide coverage
- IntelliList Management: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
StreetEasy is New York City’s leading local real estate platform on mobile and the Web, providing comprehensive listings and market data. Hyper-local data that is transparent and relevant has added to its success in New York City real estate.
They get all their listings from major brokerages in New York and individual brokers and landlords. They will soon roll out StreetScape which will let you see information about apartments in real-time on the street.
- Save top searches
- Search filter options: Pets allowed, Elevator, Doorman
- Integration with nyc.gov sources
- StreetEasy Flexible Search
🔍 Explore: Top Real Estate Agents in New York
- 3D tours: 3D tours that help potential buyers and renters view properties they’re interested in without viewing in person.A wide range of editable user notifications are implemented using Sendwithus and Iterable services.
- New Development: It’s a name for a feature that allows users to express interest in properties that are “newcomers” on the market as well as the sale/rental of apartments that are expected in the near future.
- Agent Tools: Real Estate agents can create listing drafts and share them with other agents, analyze users’ interest in them, and promote property listings to reach more potential customers.
- Scraping: Adding listings from third-party sites is achieved with the help of scraping, a technology for obtaining web data by extracting it from external websites.
- Twilio: Communication between users and agents is performed through messages within the app, and phone calls, which are tracked using Twilio, a cloud communications platform.
- StreetEasy Flexible Search: It gives one the option to choose amenities like must-have or nice-to-have. Ex: Washer, Dryer, Outdoor space, Fireplace, etc
Streeteasy has 2.4/5 rating on Google reviews.
Streeteasy covers Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and New Jersey
Trulia was launched in 2005 and became popular due to its advanced website and mobile app. Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
Through Trulia, users can get a view of their potential neighborhood.
It has advanced filters like
- narrowing your search based on price range
- home style
- number of bedrooms
- interactive map and versatile filters
📲 Trulia’s app: It provides information about schools, community centers, restaurants, and nearby stores with interactive map and versatile filters.
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary and aims to be a one-stop-shop for buyers and sellers, with the backing of the biggest real estate database in the US. Trulia strongly focuses on educating and community engagement with an interactive, free mobile app.
Such features make Trulia one of the top online real estate sites in the US.
» Learn More: 11 Best Real Estate Websites in 2022
- Accurate local information
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize the app experience
- No option to list properties
- Need to maintain an account for saving search criteria
Trulia has a rating of 4/5 rating on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
Realtor.com is the official listing site of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) and is one of the most comprehensive source of listings and information sourced for homebuyers and sellers. Many REALTORS consider it as one of the best housing sites.
The best features of Realtor.com include:
- Most accurate real estate database
- Consistent updates of information
- Huge statistical data, listings from 800 regional MLS systems
⚠️ Beware: The processes of Realtor.com are not 100% online unlike Houzeo. They have manual processes. Also, you would not be able to save much money with them because of the high REALTOR commissions.
✨ Add-ons: You can use Realtor.com to find pre-approved, competitive mortgage rates, and plan an affordable home financing engagement.
» 🔍Explore: Best Low Commission Real Estate Agents in America!
- Trust-worthy realtor community
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS
- Manual, offline process
- 6% realtor commissions on the home sale price
Realtor.com has 3.9/5 rating on Consumer Affairs.
Realtor.com is available nationwide.
About: CityRealty provides real-time market data and available listings for sale or rent. They have a strong network of over 3587 real estate agents from various brokerages in New York City, who they individually screen. Thus finding listings through these agents becomes easier and more efficient. They serve in over 56 NYC neighborhoods.
🏆 Expertise: Buying, Selling, Rent, Luxury Apartments
- Market Insights & Data
- New York Real Estate News
- Viewing Apartments with Agent
- 6sqft blog
» Top Real Estate Companies in New York. Know More
SmartMatch™: CityRealty’s SmartMatch™ emails immediately after the listing is put on the market.
6sqft: Their blog is about the latest update on New York City neighborhoods, things to do, apartments, architecture, and history alongside interesting insights
Filter Options: Narrow your apartment search by Neighbourhoods, types of apartment, Doorman, Price change etc.
CityRealty has a 3.6/5 (14 reviews) rating on Google reviews.
CityRealty serves throughout New York City.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Real estate websites also serve as a marketing channel for the professional stakeholders contributing to the transaction. Realtors, mortgage professionals, banks, and inspectors can advertise on these websites to generate leads.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to features that agents do: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Websites in Manhattan?
Many real estate websites and top online real estate companies have come up in recent years because of the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging into the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale taking the help of a realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you in achieving your concerned goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering the plethora of features it has.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Manhattan. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Manhattan.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property quickly. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Manhattan, NY for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best real estate websites in Manhattan?
The best real estate websites in Manhattan are:
Which is the most accurate real estate website ?
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS.
Related: real estate websites new york, real estate in Manhattan, real estate in NYC, real estate in new york city, NYC real estate websites, real estate websites NYC, top 10 real estate websites in USA, best real estate websites in NYC, real estate market new york city, real estate market in Manhattan,