As per the NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Manhattan, NYC, and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: 5 Best Real Estate Websites in Manhattan
|America’s Real Estate Super App||Houzeo↗️|
|Best Mobile App for Buyers||Trulia↗️|
|Highly Accurate Data||Realtor↗️|
|Strong Network of Agents||CityRealty↗️|
Reviews: 5 Best Real Estate Websites in Manhattan
Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- Paperless transactions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Houzeo Mobile App
Houzeo is available nationwide.
StreetEasy is New York’s leading local real estate platform on mobile and the web, providing comprehensive listings and market data. StreetEasy is a brand and registered trademark of Zillow
For Home Sellers: StreetEasy offers an unbiased take on the NYC market and a hassle-free estimate of the home’s value. They have a For Sale By Owner tool which allows home listings with direct access to the 92% of active NYC buyers who use StreetEasy.
For Home Buyers: StreetEasy has a feature of 3D tours that helps potential buyers and renters view properties without visiting that particular location.
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: StreetEasy has flexible searching options and a wide range of editable user notifications for a seamless user experience. However, their FSBO packages are very expensive with a very short listing period.
» America’s Best FSBO Websites: Find out the leading For Sale By Owner website in 2022.
- Offers a wide range of editable user notifications and flexible searching options for users
- Provides a cloud-based communication platform called Twilio for users and agents
- Offers a ‘New Development’ feature that allows users to express interest in properties that are “newcomers” on the market
- Provides a scraping tool for obtaining web data by extracting it from external websites
- Has non-refundable FSBO packages
- FSBO packages are very expensive with a shorter listing period
- Has very negative comments and ratings on Google
Streeteasy has a 2.3/5 rating on Google reviews.
Streeteasy covers Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and New Jersey.
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary and aims to be a one-stop shop for buyers and sellers, with the backing of the biggest real estate database in the US. Trulia strongly focuses on educating and community engagement with an interactive, free mobile app.
For Home Buyers: Find Homes for sale or rent on Trulia. They provide extensive information about the neighborhood like schools, cafes, pet safe, community events, etc. You can also check the price trend of the listed property
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
- Accurate local information
- Interactive, free, and easy-to-use mobile app
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize the app experience
- No option to list properties
- Need to maintain an account for saving search criteria
Trulia has a rating of 4/5 rating on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings and is regarded as the best house-searching website. It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
For Home Sellers: Realtor offers a range of options for selling through an agent.
For Home Buyer: Buyers can buy or rent a property through Realtor. Realtor.com provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details for the listed property
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: Realtor.com sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems and this information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database.
» 🔍Low Commission Real Estate Companies: Find the best low commission real estate agent in America!
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.5/5 stars (1010 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide. However, a home seller cannot list their property on the website directly, only real estate agents and professionals.
CityRealty was established in 1994 with its real-time market data, reports, and NYC real estate news along with every available listing for sale or rent. CityRealty helps buyers and renters gain an insider’s view of the NYC market.
For Home Sellers:
- NYC Agent: City Realty provides the right broker who knows your specific local area and understands the seller’s unique circumstances and buyer’s persona. NYC agents are experts in selling your home fast for top dollar.
For Home Buyers: City Realty provides advanced filter options, off-market listings, and insider info to home buyers so that they can choose from the best. They have expert agents for home buyers who will find the home of your dreams and assist you with all aspects of the transaction to ensure a smooth process from start to closing.
Mobile App Availability: No
👉 Our Take: CityRealty has a strong network of over 3587 real estate agents from various brokerages in New York City, who they individually screen. Thus, finding listings through these agents becomes more accessible and more efficient for home buyers.
» Top Real Estate Companies in New York: Know More!
- CityRealty is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), thus you will have access to all NYC listings
- Provides more than 10 years of detailed pricing history
- Offers ‘SmartMatch’ email alerts immediately after the listing is live on the market
- CityRealty claims that all of its services are free of cost
- Does not provide any mobile application
- CityRealty deserves zero stars and provides very terrible service, as mentioned in some of their reviews on Google.
CityRealty has a 3.6/5 (14 reviews) rating on Google reviews.
CityRealty serves over 56 NYC neighborhoods.
» Best House Selling Websites in USA: Read our blog to know more
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers together on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Real estate websites also serve as a marketing channel for professional stakeholders contributing to the transaction. Realtors, mortgage professionals, banks, and inspectors can advertise on these websites to generate leads.
» Best Home Buying Websites in USA: Check out our list!
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to features that agents do: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have a 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
» Best Real Estate Websites NYC: Read this blog to learn more!
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Websites in Manhattan?
Many real estate websites and top online real estate companies have come up in recent years because of the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging into the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale taking the help of a realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you in achieving your concerned goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering the plethora of features it has.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Manhattan. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Manhattan.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best!
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
» Top Real Estate Websites in USA: Explore More!
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property quickly. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Manhattan, NY for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the most popular real estate website in Manhattan?
The most popular real estate websites in Manhattan are:
2. Which is the most accurate real estate website?
Realtor.com is the most accurate online real estate website.
3. Who is the top realtor in New York?
Derek Greene is the top realtor in New York. To know more about the top realtors in New York, read our blog.
4. Who is the best broker in New York?
Derek Greene is the best broker in New York. To know more about the best brokers in New York, read our blog.
5. What are the top 10 real estate companies in the US?
Read more about Top 10 Real Estate Companies and their in depth reviews.
- Real Estate Websites: You need the best tools when selling or buying homes. Read our reviews of the best real estate websites in America and find out who’s #1.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Housing Market: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
- New York Real Estate Market: Will the New York real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
Related: best real estate websites new york, real estate websites new york, real estate in Manhattan, real estate in NYC, real estate in new york city, NYC real estate websites, real estate websites NYC, top 10 real estate websites in USA, best real estate websites in NYC, real estate market new york city, real estate market in Manhattan, home buying websites best, real estate company websites, nyc real estate blog, best websites for real estate news, websites like streeteasy