93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Houston and ranked them as per their expertise.
Best Real Estate Websites in Houston
🏅 Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites
- Houzeo.com: Best Technology
- Zillow: Biggest Database
- Realtor: Most Accurate Database
- Re/Max: Good Exposure
- Trulia: Best Mobile App For Buyers
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Houston
AMERICA'S REAL ESTATE SUPER APP
Houzeo, an online real estate tech company, enables For Sale By Owner transactions by providing an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, quick listing, cutting-edge technology, and 5-star customer support.
For Home Sellers:
- Listing on MLS at $349: Save thousands in real estate commissions with Houzeo’s flat fee MLS packages. You can save more if your buyer is also unrepresented by an agent.
- Licensed Broker Support Online: Houzeo’s Virtual Full Service Package provides a Licensed broker to help you navigate the selling process.
- Add Ons: Houzeo offers custom “For Sale” yard signs which helps with more exposure for the property on sale. It costs $49 and comes free with a selfie!
For Home Buyers:
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer online without going through a realtor. Home buyers also have access to Houzeo’s advanced search feature which has a range of filters to choose from.
Mobile App: Do real estate on the move with the Houzeo Mobile App.
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any real estate website we’ve reviewed.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- Paperless transactions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Houzeo Mobile App
Houzeo has a 4.9/5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with over 40 million monthly users.
For Home Sellers
- Free Listing: FSBO listings on Zillow are free of charge.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is the perfect first step for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate value
For Home Buyers
- Homes For Sale: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest marketplace for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more. Use filters to target a specific area and use pricing and saving filters.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: As the most experienced real estate website, Zillow provides its users with an on-demand experience for selling, buying, renting, or financing with a seamless end-to-end service. However, once your property gets listed, expect unsolicited calls from agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing 🚩
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free FSBO listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will need a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact agent” that routes them to
- Zillow Premier Agent instead of getting in touch with the seller directly.
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.8/5 rating (257 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the USA housing market and is available nationwide.
MOST ACCURATE DATABASE
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings and is regarded as the best house-searching website. It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
For Home Sellers: Realtor offers a range of options for selling through an agent.
For Home Buyer: Buyers can buy or rent a property through Realtor. Realtor.com provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details for the listed property.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Realtor.com sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems and this information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database.
» America’s Best FSBO Websites: Find out the leading For Sale By Owner website in 2022.
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.5/5 stars (1010 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide. However, a home seller cannot list their property on the website directly, only real estate agents and professionals.
RE/MAX is a network of franchised brokerages that are independently owned and operated. It has more than 125,000 agents across the country and in other over 100 countries.
For Home Sellers
- Personal RE/MAX Agent: The personal RE/MAX Agent will take responsibility for the entire selling process and will keep you up to date on its progress. The agent will have all the information about the laws and brokerage practices. You can also safely leave the preparation and review of documents to your broker.
For Home Buyers
- RE/MAX Agent: RE/MAX Agents are very experienced and are bound by strict codes of conduct, principles, and obligations to offer you ethical services. They also negotiate with sellers to get the best price for buyers.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: RE/MAX is a well-known real estate company across the globe. However, each office is independently owned and operated, so the experience and the quality of service may vary by offices.
- Brand recognition
- Good exposure to marketing ideas
- Professional and Knowledgeable real estate agents
- Nationwide coverage in the U.S. and other 100+ countries
- So many customer complaints
- Delayed services to consumers
- Average ratings on reliable platforms
RE/MAX has a poor rating of 2.7 out of 5 (526 votes) on Consumer Affairs.
RE/MAX has nationwide coverage in the United States.
📱 BEST MOBILE APP FOR BUYERS
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary and aims to be a one-stop shop for buyers and sellers, with the backing of the biggest real estate database in the US. Trulia strongly focuses on educating and community engagement with an interactive, free mobile app.
For Home Buyers: Find Homes for sale or rent on Trulia. They provide extensive information about the neighborhood like schools, cafes, pet safe, community events, etc. You can also check the price trend of the listed property
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
» Best Home Buying Websites: Check out our list and comprehensive review of best home buying websites.
- Accurate local information
- Interactive, free, and easy-to-use mobile app
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize the app experience
- No option to list properties
- Need to maintain an account for saving search criteria
Trulia has a rating of 3.9/5 stars (93 reviews) on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers together on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
How To Choose The Best Real Estate Website?
The 3 most important features for choosing the best real estate website are maximum exposure, strong technology, and responsive customer service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
Homes listed in the MLS sell faster and for nearly 17% more. The website should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should give home sellers access to features like advertising open houses, taking virtual tours, negotiating offers, and managing showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should ideally have 5 – star reviews online and be responsive to home seller concerns and issues. You can check out credible review websites like Trustpilot or Google Reviews for customer feedback on any real estate website.
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Houston?
Many real estate websites in Houston have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Choosing the best real estate website will depend a lot on your preferences. You can search for your dream home comfortably through these listed websites, and many of them also have their own mobile apps.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of the best realtors or rent an apartment, these real estate websites can help you achieve your goal. In this list of top real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering its many features.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Houston. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Houston.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best!
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy, or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best Real Estate Websites in Houston for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the most accurate real estate website?
Realtor.com is the most accurate real estate website.
2. What are the most popular real estate websites in Houston, Tx?
The most popular real estate websites in Houston are:
3. What is the best property search website in America?
Houzeo is one of the best property search websites in the USA. To find out more Property Search Websites in USA, read our comprehensive blog.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to sell your home? Not sure, which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites as per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can be a hard task. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- How to List on MLS: MLS is a local database that maximizes the house your house receives. Find out how to list on MLS For Sale By Owner (FSBO).
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Top Real Estate Agents: Trying to find a real estate agent with a winning track record? Your search ends here! Check our top real estate agent and pick from the best!
- Best Realtors in Texas: Find out the best REALTORS in Texas who can guide you through your real estate journey. We’ve ranked Texas’s top REALTORS in this guide. Check them out!
- REALTORS in Houston, TX: Looking for REALTORs in Houston? We have a list of great REALTORS in the city.
- How to Sell a House By Owner: From pricing to listing to managing showings and negotiating offers, here’s our comprehensive guide on how to sell a home by owner in Texas.
Related: real estate houston texas, real estate houston market, real estate houston area, real estate websites like zillow, real estate companies houston texas, real estate agent websites examples, real estate companies in houston texas, real estate website examples, houston texas real estate market, real estate websites nyc, real estate websites texas, real estate websites for buyers, real estate houston tx zillow, houston texas real estate zillow, real estate websites trulia, best manhattan real estate websites, real estate websites similar to zillow, real estate websites san antonioUncategorized