As per the NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Massachusetts and ranked them according to their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Massachusetts
|REAL ESTATE SUPER APP||Houzeo↗️|
|HIGH DATA ACCURACY||Realtor↗️|
|LOCAL COVERAGE||Boston Z Realty↗️|
Reviews: Best Massachusetts Real Estate Websites
- Listing Fee: $349
- 4.9/5 (4,113 reviews)
Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- Paperless transactions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Houzeo Mobile App
Houzeo is available nationwide.
- Listing Fee: 3%(on MLS), Free on platform
- 1.8/5 (257 reviews)
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with over 40 million monthly users.
For Home Sellers
- Free Listing: FSBO listings on Zillow are free of charge.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is the perfect first step for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate value
For Home Buyers
- Homes For Sale: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest marketplace for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more. Use filters to target a specific area and use pricing and saving filters.
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: As the most experienced real estate website, Zillow provides its users with an on-demand experience for selling, buying, renting, or financing with a seamless end-to-end service. However, once your property gets listed, expect unsolicited calls from agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing 🚩
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will need a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact agent” that routes them to
- Zillow Premier Agent instead of getting in touch with the seller directly.
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.8/5 rating (257 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the USA housing market and is available nationwide.
- Discounted brokerage
- 3.5/5 (100 ratings)
Redfin is one of the best discount real estate brokers and home-buying tools that are available in the market.
For Home Sellers:
- Selling Property: Redfin offers a range of services for home sellers with add-on services like a professional photographer, MLS listing, open house schedule, yard sign, and much more. They have a robust platform that is ideal for full-service brokerage which has a fantastic user interface for sellers to make their job easier.
For Home Buyers:
- Houses for sale: Utilize Redfin Saved Searches to set filters to get homes that fit your required criteria and schedule an immediate house tour.
- Redfin Agent: Redfin Agents help you throughout the entire buying process from negotiations, logistics, and scheduling.
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: The technology-first approach makes the entire process transparent, but the paperwork, follow-up, showing management, etc. still stays offline. Unlike Houzeo, which has digitized the paperwork and made the home selling a seamless journey, Redfin’s mobile app only allows browsing homes, listing, and contacting agents.
» Is Redfin REALLY 1% Commission? Read Redfin Reviews
- Discounted commission rates
- Realtor-like tailored services at discounted rates. Redfin offsets its low prices by reducing operating costs with a salaried team and upselling current customers on add-on services and premium support.
- Intuitive, user-friendly technology
- Safer than other discount brokers
- No free listings
- Unpredictable agent quality
- Offline, manual process
- Costly Partner Agents
Redfin has an aggregate rating of 3.5/5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Redfin is available in 90+ markets giving it near-nationwide coverage.
- User-friendly mobile app
- 2.5/5 (1010 reviews)
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings and is regarded as the best house-searching website. It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
For Home Sellers: Realtor offers a range of options for selling through an agent.
For Home Buyer: Buyers can buy or rent a property through Realtor. Realtor.com provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details for the listed property
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: Realtor.com sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems and this information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database.
» America’s Best FSBO Websites: Find out the leading For Sale By Owner website in 2022
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.5/5 stars (1010 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide. However, a home seller cannot list their property on the website directly, only real estate agents and professionals.
5. Boston Z Realty
- Updated with local data
- 4.5/5 (Reviews 24)
Boston Z Realty, owned by Dillon Currier is one of the best local Massachusetts real estate websites based in the heart of Boston. Founded in 2011, the website provides home buying/selling, marketing, and renting services to clients.
For Home Sellers: Boston Z Realty offers free full market analysis to sellers to help them with property evaluation. But they does not provide MLS listing services or property listings on their website for home sellers.
For Home Buyers: Boston Z Realty have fully licensed agents with specialized negotiation skills to assist home buyers.
Mobile App Availability: No
👉 Our Take: Boston Z Realty’s seller agents and buyer agents are specialists in real estate marketing to provide home buyers and sellers with the best offers.
» Real Estate Websites: Top Real Estate Websites in America!
- Partnerships with local charities in Boston, MA
- Active participation and contribution to the local community
- Agents with thorough knowledge of the Massachusetts real estate market
- Provides house offer negotiation with trained agents
- Home options for buyers are limited due to the website’s coverage being limited to Boston.
- Don’t have mobile app
Boston Z Realty has a 4.5/5 rating on Yelp (24 reviews).
Boston Z Realty has coverage across Boston, Massachusetts.
» Best House Selling Websites in USA: Read our blog to know more.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers together on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Real estate sites also serve as a marketing channel for the professional stakeholders that contribute to the transaction. Realtors, mortgage professionals, banks, and inspectors can advertise on these home buying websites to generate leads.
» Best Home Buying Websites in USA: Check out our list!
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to features that agents do: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5-star reviews online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
🔍 Want to Find Top Real Estate Agents in Massachusetts? Read More
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website?
Many real estate websites and top online real estate companies have come up in recent years because of the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream homes comfortably through the web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging into the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale taking the help of a realtor in MA, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you in achieving your concerned goal. In this list of top online real estate listing companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering the plethora of features it has.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Massachusetts. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in MA.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best!
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell your property quickly. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Massachusetts for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the real estate market in Massachusetts?
The housing price in Massachusetts gone up by 8.5% over an year, with that, the median home sale prices hiked up to $612,800.
Is it a good time to buy a house in Massachusetts right now?
June and December are the best months to buy a house in Massachusetts. It is because in June, 7.9% more homes are available to choose from, and in December, the interest rate for 30-years mortgage is just 2.87%.
What will the housing market in Massachusetts look like in 2025?
As per the predictions, the home sales and will be lower and the demand of listing agent will be high.
- Real Estate Websites: You need the best tools when selling or buying homes. Read our reviews of the best real estate websites in America and find out who’s #1.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Housing Market: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
- Massachusetts Real Estate Market: Will the Massachusetts real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
Related: Massachusetts real estate market, Massachusetts zillow, real estate websites Massachusetts, boston z realty, Zillow Massachusetts, Realtor.com Massachusetts, realtor.com Massachusetts, redfin Massachusetts, real estate investment Massachusetts, real estate market Massachusetts, zillow Massachusetts for sale, zillow Massachusetts homes, realtor websites, realty websites, Zillow Massachusetts houses for sale, real estate in ma, real estate in western Massachusetts, ma real estate market, ma real estate listing,
Massachusetts real estate statistics, real estate Massachusetts south shore, best home listings, house websites, best time to buy a house in Massachusetts, Massachusetts housing market, 10 best real estate website Massachusetts, best real estate websites somerville Massachusetts, Massachusetts real estate group website, best mls listing site, best home search, houzeo vs fsbo, most accurate mls listings