As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in Rockford, IL and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Rockford
- Houzeo: High on Technology
- Realtor: Most Accurate Database
- Trulia: Best App for Buyers
- Remax: Good Exposure
- Gambino Realtors: Various Services
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Rockford
AMERICA'S REAL ESTATE SUPER APP
Houzeo.com is America’s #1 real estate website and provides an unmatched combination of cutting-edge technology, maximum savings, and 5-star customer support.
🏠 Selling your house with Houzeo
- Save 3% Listing Agent Commission: Houzeo’s flat fee MLS Illinois listing service lets you list your house for $349, so you can save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions.
- 100% Online Paperwork: The listing paperwork has been intuitively digitized on Houzeo.com. You can finish the listing formalities in approx. 60 mins typically.
- Unparalleled Exposure to Potential Buyers: All Houzeo Listings are syndicated to the 200+ local MLS’, and hundreds of real estate sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, etc.
- 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot.
Mobile App: Access Houzeo technology on your mobile devices with Houzeo Mobile App and make decisions on the go.
🏢 About Houzeo Corp.: A tech-centric company, Houzeo is building cutting-edge tools to simplify the home selling experience. Founded in 2017, the company is disrupting the flat fee MLS model with world-class technology to make real estate convenient for homeowners.
✅ List with Houzeo: Save money, time, and manual efforts with Houzeo technology.
- Nationwide coverage
- IntelliList Management: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real
- estate sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo has a 4.9/5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Should You Sell With Houzeo’s $349 Package?
Houzeo is available nationwide.
MOST ACCURATE DATABASE
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
For Home Sellers: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
For Home Buyers: Buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor. Realtor.com provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details for the listed property.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
Realtor.com is a preferred website for home buyers and realtors. Their top features include:
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Accurate home value estimation
- Biggest database of REALTOR®s
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2/5 stars (1015 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide.
Trulia is also owned by Zillow, and it aims to be a one-stop shop for home buyers and sellers.
Why is the Trulia Best for Home Buyers?
- Easy Home Search: You can easily find homes for sale or rent on Trulia. You can also check the price trend of a listed property.
- Local Coverage: They offer comprehensive map and filters, which make it easier to look for local information about the property.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use. Home buyers and tenants do much of their property search using their mobile devices, which makes it our choice for the best informative mobile app.
» Best Rental Websites: Here’s why Zillow Rental Manager is the #1 rental website in the U.S.
Trulia has an easy-to-use app that is preferred by a lot of customers. It has other following features:
- MLS Listings: Trulia offers over 1 million listings directly sourced from the MLS. It has amazing home-buying features, like a comprehensive map, narrowing down your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and many more.
- Best Calculators: Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial Guide: Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize your app experience
- Neighborhood Information: They provide extensive information about the neighborhood like schools, cafes, pet-safe properties, community events, etc.
- No Listing Option: Trulia does not provide any property listing options
Trulia has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
RE/MAX is a network of franchised brokerages that are independently owned and operated. It has more than 125,000 agents across the country and in other over 100 countries.
For Home Sellers
- Personal RE/MAX Agent: A personal RE/MAX Agent will take responsibility for the entire selling process and will keep you up to date on its progress. The agent will have all the information about the laws and brokerage practices. You can also safely leave the preparation and review of documents to your broker.
For Home Buyers
- RE/MAX Agent: RE/MAX Agents are very experienced and are bound by strict codes of conduct, principles, and obligations to offer you ethical services. They also negotiate with sellers to get the best price for buyers.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: RE/MAX is a well-known real estate company across the globe. However, each office is independently owned and operated, so the experience and the quality of service may vary by offices.
- Brand recognition
- Good exposure to marketing ideas
- Professional and Knowledgeable real estate agents
- Nationwide coverage in the U.S. and other 100+ countries
- So many customer complaints
- Delayed services to consumers
- Average ratings on reliable platforms
RE/MAX has a poor rating of 2.7 out of 5 (526 votes) on Consumer Affairs.
RE/MAX has nationwide coverage in the United States.
5. Gambino Realtors
The Gambino Realtors have been active in Rockford, IL real estate industry since 1923.
For Home Sellers:
- Home Selling Services: Various services like Marketing Your Home, Pricing, Virtual Market Analysis, Market Trends, and Preparing Your Home to Sell, are provided.
- Property Valuation: You can find your home worth and proceed accordingly.
- Personal Attention: There are 100 Realtors trained by them to offer detailed personal attention with a result-oriented mindset.
For Home Buyers:
- Property Types: They have experience with handling commercial and newly built properties, as well as buying, leasing, hosting, and managing open houses.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Although the follow-up and communication skills are lacking, local Rockford buyers and sellers might choose the Gambino Realtors.
🔍 Want to Find Top Real Estate Agents in Illinois? Read More
- Provides buying, leasing, and hosting services and manages open houses.
- Finding the home worth option
- Deal in commercial real estate
- Leasing options available
- Expensive services
- Not-so-good customer services
- No or fewer communications
The Gambino Realtors is rated 4 out 5 stars on Google reviews.
The Gambino Realtors serves in Rockford, IL.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Any website that deals with the real estate sector is a real estate website. This could be a brokerage, a news website, a marketplace to help you buy, sell, or rent, a website for home furnishings, a home repair app, or a neighborhood social network site.
High-tech real estate websites can save you thousands of dollars or weeks of your time. Home sellers can list for free, renters can rent fast, and buyers can view hundreds of listing photographs, walkthrough videos, and features before they schedule a live tour.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
Homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for nearly 17% above the asking price. So, the real estate website should provide an option to list on MLS, social media sharing features, and customizable for sale by owner yard signs with the seller’s phone number.
These high-tech websites will also be useful for house flippers and investors, allowing them to list multiple properties at the same time with maximum exposure.
📲 Strong Technology
The real estate site should allow prospective buyers and sellers to advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest and best offers, and manage showings.
Technology can make selling a house without a realtor much faster and more efficient. If you are in an unusual situation where you are going through a divorce or selling an inherited property, the technology should facilitate getting the property sold faster and easier.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
Selling a house is a complex process, and you will need customer support for a smooth real estate transaction. Home sellers reported that the biggest challenge in a sale for them was For Sale By Owner paperwork.
📞 Real People Manning the Phone
Sounds weird right? Houzeo has real, live humans manning our phone lines. Try us out! List your home on Houzeo.com and save thousands in commissions!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
» How To Sell My House Fast In Illinois? Here’s What You Can Do
Beware: Real Estate Websites to Avoid
Some real estate companies pretend to be “free.” But, in reality, you will pay hefty fees and realtor commissions at closing with these firms.
1. Clever Real Estate
Clever Real Estate promotes itself as a free resource for FSBO home sellers. It is neither free nor is it a “For Sale By Owner website“. If you choose Clever, you will be forced to use an agent. And that agent will kick back 25% to 40% of the commission you pay back to Clever as a “referral fee.”
Clever also engages in privacy violations and price fixing. In fact, Houzeo.com had to increase prices in multiple states because of Clever’s price-fixing tactics with local discount real estate brokers. This significantly raises the cost for consumers.
» Clever Real Estate Reviews: Clever is NOT free. See our detailed review of the red flags with Clever.
FSBO.com is a nationwide Flat Fee MLS company that provides For Sale By Owner MLS service. Pricing and services vary quite drastically by state. Therefore, you will not know the full pricing terms until you review the listing agreement of the FSBO contract.
We recommend you review the listing agreement carefully if you choose FSBO.com. In addition, be sure to check the reviews of the independent Flat Fee MLS brokers.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Everything you NEED TO KNOW about this Flat Fee MLS service.
Craigslist is a free classified website, where you can advertise anything you want, from jobs and services to housing. But, Craigslist is notorious for a lot of scams like identity theft, robbing during showings, rent deposit fraud, etc.
🚩 Steer Clear of Shady Real Estate Websites
Houzeo is safe, efficient, and saves you time and money.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Types of Real Estate Websites
Real estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
1. Home Selling Websites
Home-selling websites help home sellers list properties online. The best home-selling websites make it easier to list and sell properties quickly. They provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.
Selling your house is easy and convenient with Houzeo. You are able to save the listing agent’s commission, manage your showings, and negotiate multiple offers.
2. House Buying Websites
Home-buying websites help buyers search for properties online. A perfect home-buying website must provide efficient tools, adequate resources, and impressive features to work upon.
3. Best Rental Websites
Rental websites help you find rental properties. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers. Landlords can also advertise their unoccupied or soon-to-be vacant homes on these rental listing websites.
4. Best Property Search Websites
House search websites help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, plots, ranches, and commercial properties. These best property search websites will help you find the best properties near you.
The majority of home buyers search on the internet as their first step in looking for a property.
5. Best MLS Listing Websites
Best MLS listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. These real estate listing websites list on other MLSs (Multiple Listing Sites) to provide greater exposure to the property.
6. Best Real Estate Investor Websites
Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on an online platform.
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Rockford?
Houzeo is the best real estate website for home sellers and buyers alike. It helps you save thousands in real estate agent commissions with its high-tech interface.
Houzeo is the top Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platform in Rockford, IL. With its user-friendly navigation across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of Rockford’s best real estate websites. In this list of top real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for home sellers and buyers.
Types of Real Estate Websites
Real Estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
|1.||Best Home Selling Websites||Home selling websites help home sellers list properties online. Best residential real estate websites help to quickly list and sell properties. They provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.|
» Houzeo, Beycome, Zillow, Opendoor
|2.||Best Home Buying Websites||Home-buying websites help buyers search for properties online. Best house-buying websites have detailed information about homes for sale, virtual house tours, and agent connect, and most transactions are carried out paperless and digitally.|
» Redfin, Trulia, Homes.com, RealtyTrac
|3.||Best Rental Website||Rental websites help you find properties for rent. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers.|
|4.||Best Property Search Websites||House search properties help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, land plots, ranch, and commercial properties.|
» Realtor.com, Auction, HomeFinder
|5.||Best MLS Listing Websites||Best real estate listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. The best MLS websites list on other MLS (Multiple Listing Sites) to provide greater exposure to the property.|
» Houzeo, Zillow, Beycome
|6.||Best Real Estate Investment Websites||Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on an online platform.|
» Apartments.com, RealtyTrac.com, Auction.com, Zillow
The above table gives you a clear picture of which real estate websites are more relevant to your needs and requirement. Whether you are selling a property or renting, you will find those specific websites mentioned above.
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Springfield, IL for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Real Estate Websites Accurate?
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS
2. Which is the best real estate website in Rockford?
The best real estate websites in Rockford are:
5. Gambino Realtors
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites as per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can be a hard task. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Market Illinois: Will the Illinois real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
- Illinois Real Estate Wholesale: Wholesale real estate in Illinois helps people to sell distressed properties to buyers or to investors and earn a profit out of it.
- Illinois Flat Fee MLS: Most advanced Flat Fee MLS listing service in Illinois.
- Real Estate Agent Commission Rates Illinois: The real estate commissions in Illinois average between 5% – 6%. Read on to know how it works, how it is split, and whether they are negotiable
Recommended For Sellers:
- Real Estate Photographers in Illinois: Find out the top real estate photographers in Illinois and make your listing pictures stand out.
- Real Estate Photography in Illinois: And learn all the tips and tricks of the best real estate photography Illinois.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure, which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Selling a House on Contract in Illinois: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Illinois. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
- Sell My House Fast Illinois: The best ways to sell your house fast in Illinois are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Seller Disclosure Illinois: Understanding and dealing with seller disclosures in Illinois can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
Recommended For Buyers:
- Best Home Buying Websites: Buying your dream home is a milestone. We’ve listed the best home-buying websites to help you decide!
- How to Buy a House in Illinois: Learn how to buy a house in Illinois and prepare yourself for a smooth and successful real estate purchase.
- IL For Sale By Owner: In an FSBO transaction, the seller takes control of the process and performs all the responsibilities of a traditional agent.
- Closing Cost Calculator for Buyer in Illinois: Use our closing costs calculator to estimate the buyer closing cost in Illinois.
- How to Flip Houses in Illinois: Home flipping is a popular concept among real estate investors. Discover how house flipping works in Illinois.
Related: real estate websites Peoria il, title policy in IL, low commission broker, seller closing costs calculator Illinois, home staging sale, cash offers illinois, buy a foreclosure home, preapproval letter for mortgageUncategorized