From Little Rock to Benton, Arkansas home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Flat Fee MLS Arkansas companies have become very popular amongst AR home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Natural state. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Arkansas
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Small Fee Realty LLC||$750||1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas||$299||1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Realty||$199||0.10%- 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Group||$499||0.75%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Arkansas
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Arkansas’ #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing.
2. Small Fee Realty LLC
Small Fee Realty LLCLEARN MORE
Small Fee Realty offers 4 plans for AK home sellers.
- 1% Listing Commission: This plan has no upfront fee, a 12-month local MLS listing, professional photos, yard signs, pricing and staging advice, access to digital flyers, and a secure realtor lockbox. Your home gets listed on 900 national and local websites.
- Silver Listing – $375: In this plan, you get six months of MLS Listing with photos and a full seller representation by a licensed Realtor for 0.75% at closing.
- Gold Listing – $525: You get 12 months of MLS listings with professional HDR photos. They also offer a full seller representation by a licensed Realtor for 0.75% at closing.
- Platinum Listing – $750: Get your listing until you sell your house with professional HDR photos and a 3D virtual tour. They also get you listed on additional MLS markets and offer a full seller representation by a licensed Realtor for 0.75% at closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Gold Listing plan priced at $525 + 0.75% at closing which is the most popular with home sellers.
Small Fee Realty is a good option for home sellers who need full representation.
- Full Seller Representation: You have the option to opt for a full seller representation by a licensed realtor with every plan. Although you must pay an additional 0.75% at closing if you opt for the service.
- Professional Photography: In the expensive plans you get professional photos to maximize your chances of finding the best offer.
- Optional Buyer Lead Forwarding: In the Platinum Listing plan you can opt to get the buyer leads directly.
Small Fee Realty is an expensive option for most home sellers.
- Expensive Flat Fee Plans: The whole point of an FSBO plan is to save money! Even the basic plan starts at $375 + 0.75% at closing in case you opt for more assistance.
- Per Month Listing Charges: You must pay $29.99 per month until your home sells. Most platforms offer a fixed listing term (6 to 12 months) inclusive of the flat fee plan you select.
- No Moblie App: Small Fee Realty has no mobile app to make the list-to-close process easy to manage for an FSBO seller.
Small Fee Realty enjoys 4.8 stars from 5 stars rating from 41 total customer reviews.
Small Fee Realty – check what google reviewers said.
Small Fee Realty Arkansas is a good choice for AK home sellers who need full representation from a licensed broker. But one must note that there will be an additional 0.75% charged at closing if you opt for the extra assistance.
This is charged over your one-time flat fee payment. So, it may not be ideal for budget-conscious sellers!
3. Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas
FOR EXPERIENCED SELLERS
Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas
Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas can be a decent option for home sellers with a fair idea of the local real estate market.
- Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas offers a single plan of $299. The website doesn’t mention the listed service. But they do provide primary services to sell your home. You can list your house with them on the regional MLS in Arkansas and other real estate portals.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas offers a single package, and though their fee is affordable, the extra services can increase the cost!
There are a few positives with Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas for experienced home sellers.
- Additional Services: Flat Fee Realty offers a list of a la carte options to fast-track the listing process. However, you must sign up first to see your options.
- Listing for multiple property types: You can list your property under a single-family home, condo, multi-family home, lot, or other.
Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas comes with certain red flags that can be counter-productive for AK home sellers.
- Single Package: There is no basic package or premium package available on the website. You can choose from just the one $299 plan listed.
- Services Unclear: The main features aren’t listed up front, you have to sign up.
- Not Buyer Friendly: There are no provisions for buyers to make offers directly online or connect with the seller. This can cause miscommunication and delayed response!
In our research, we found no credible reviews for Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas.
Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas is a regional flat fee MLS platform. AK home sellers looking for local expertise can benefit here.
Although the only package they offer is reasonably priced at $299, the additional services are expensive. On top of that, the cost of these additional services is not mentioned upfront.
4. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. In Arkansas Flat Fee Realty offers the plan for $199 with 6 photos and a 6-month listing period. You can upgrade for $50 to add more pictures. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
5. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers. In Arkansas, the packages are priced between $299- $499. You will also find a $0 listing plan for AR home sellers. However, it comes with a 1% fee at closing.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with several flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
6. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package
🚩 Beware: Arkansas Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with flat fee MLS Arkansas services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Arkansas Flat Fee Listing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Arkansas Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service AR is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a flat fee MLS Arkansas Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Arkansas. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in AR service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Arkansas MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Arkansas with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing service package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
AR Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Arkansas: Some MLS listings Arkansas companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Arkansas: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Arkansas. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Arkansas home sale calculator
Alternatives to Arkansas Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS AR companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Arkansas discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Arkansas realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Littlerock and other Arkansas markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Arkansas.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Arkansas make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Arkansas and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Arkansas: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home with Arkansas Flat Rate Realtors.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Arkansas. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Arkansas
1. What is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Arkansas?
Houzeo is far and away the #1 Flat Fee MLS site in Arkansas. Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas and Small Fee Realty,LLC are a distant #2 and #3.
2. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Arkansas?
Yes. Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Arkansas. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
3. How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
Typically it takes 2 business days for your listing to go live. In most MLS in Iowa, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about the coverage of your MLS.
Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Arkansas: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your AK home.
- Closing Cost Calculator Arkansas Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Arkansas? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Arkansas: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Arkansas.
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Arkansas: A typical buyer in Arkansas may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Arkansas.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Arkansas: Find out who pays closing costs in Arkansas and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Arkansas: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Arkansas.
Related: Flat fee MLS Arkansas, Arkansas MLS, MLS listings Arkansas, MLS Arkansas, fixed fee real estate agents, flat fee MLS, flat fee MLS listing, flat rate realtors near me, flat fee real estate brokers near me, low-cost real estate listing, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, flat fee MLS for sale by owner, flat rate realtors, flat fee real estate brokers, best flat fee MLS listing service, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market, small fee realty Arkansas, small fee realty, MLS Arkansas, MLS listings Arkansas, flat fee MLS realty, lowes flat fee realtyArkansas Flat Fee MLS