Maryland home sellers have listed and sold more homes via MD Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS listing services in the Free State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS Maryland Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Net Realty Now||$1299||⚠️ $50||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. List With Freedom||$295||0.25% Commission||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Mr Lister Realty||$650||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. DNK Real Estate||$799||⚠️ $500||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. XFlatFeeMLS||$69 - $189||$30 - $3,000||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Simple Choice Realty||$749||⚠️ $100||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Maryland
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is Maryland’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing (Minimum $999). The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing (Minimum $999).
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
2. Net Realty Now
Net Realty Now offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and a full-service listing package for the states they provide services.
- Flat Fee MLS Package – $299: This package provides a 6-month listing period and 36 photos, virtual tours of the house, and unlimited changes to your listing.
- Full-Service Flat Fee MLS Package – $1,299: This package allows listings across 83 affiliated websites both national and local. The charges are upfront and no hidden fees are charged at closing.
- Full-Service Seller Representation – 1% – 2% of Listing Fees: You will be charged 3% – 4.5% of commissions. Your listings are marketed on 85 real estate websites as well as on their social media platforms.
Coverage in 4 States: Net Realty Now provides services in New York, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC.
👉 Our Take: They have affordable Flat Fee MLS packages, which include all the services a homeowner looks for!
» Thomas Hennerty Net Realty Now: Thomas and Net Realty Now has good customer reviews and reputation in the market.
NetRealtyNow.com is a good Flat Fee MLS option in the 4 states where it provides services directly.
- Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: Thomas and company are known for their absolutely first-class services. He has a great sense of the market and how things work. One of the past sellers had received a solid sale contract within 2 days of listing with Net Realty Now.com.
- Good Customer Reviews: Tom and his team at Net Realty Now respond to their clients promptly and always go the extra mile to maintain integrity.
- High Credibility: Net Realty Now lists between 500 to 600 properties every year out of these over 60% of properties sell within the initial listing term.
- Unlimited Changes: You are allowed to make unlimited changes to your listing for free.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: Buyer leads are sent to the homeowners directly to limit broker participation in the sale.
- Online Paperwork: The full-service package offers fully electronic paperwork from listing to closing.
- Comparable Sales Report: It also provides a CMA report which helps you price your property competitively.
The only turn-downs we found about Net Realty Now is their limited coverage. It serves only in four states prominently. Thomas has a stellar reputation within the broker community and also among his clients.
Net Realty Now was founded in 1999 by Thomas Hennerty. With over 30 years of experience, their Professionals help you from the initial to the closing stage of your house-selling journey.
Net Realty Now offers economical packages that can help home sellers save immensely. Their full-service package allows you to upload up to 150 photos and a virtual tour of the property.
ISoldMyHouse.com offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6-10 photos. It is ideal for rental and smaller homes.
- Get Sold – $399+: This package allows you to list on MLS for 12 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: iSoldMyHouse.com is a reliable choice for selling homes in 8 states where it serves. In the remaining states and DC, it functions as a referral service.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Pros and Cons: Read our in-depth review of ISoldMyHouse.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Fast Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Additional Exposure: Your MLS listing gets syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com.
» Is ISoldMyHouse Legit?: Read this blog to find out.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Limited Coverage: ISoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region, it works as a referral service.
- Limited Technology: The company does not provide any mobile app service to its customers and also has manual paperwork.
- Expensive Add-ons: It’s à la carte services which are essential for home sellers, come with a hefty price tag.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149 – $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers. Their MLS Gold package at $149 is affordable.
» What is List With Freedom? Read this to know more about the company.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based out of Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Cheap Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited modifications to any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
» Is List With Freedom Worth It?: Read our in-depth review on List With Freedom
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks you should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. Also, the listing process is quick and simple.
List with Freedom does not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. Therefore, If you are new to the real estate market, you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
🚩 You Should Know: List With Freedom charges a 0.25% fee at closing. They do not disclose this fee upfront on their “Pricing” page.
5. Mr. Lister Realty
Mr. Lister Realty offer’s 2 Flat Fee MLS and 1 full-service package
- Basic Plan – $450: This plan includes a listing term of 1 year with 20 photos. Listing gets syndicated to MLS and various other websites.
- Bestselling Plan – $650: With all the services offered by the Basic Plan, this plan additionally includes a yard sign, 2 free open house announcements, a settlement sheet, and limited free agent support.
- Discounted Full-Service Plan – $999 + 1%: It includes the assistance of an agent to help you with listing prices, inspections, appraisals, negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: Mr. Lister Realty is a good option for getting exposure on the Maryland MLS. The packages are expensive for the services they offer. If you still want to list with them, we recommend their Bestselling Plan.
Mr. Lister is a good option for Maryland home sellers looking for local expertise.
- Industry Veterans: Mr. Lister Realty has been in operation since 1996 in Maryland. They offer expert advice to new home sellers who do not understand the local market well.
- Long-Term Listing: You get a 12-month listing period even in the base package albeit it is expensive. You can also upload up to 20 photos with your listing. Most comparative websites limit it to 10 photos in the base package.
- Assistance with Listing Price: Competitive pricing improves your chances of finding the best offer. Mr. Lister Realty provides agent assistance (only in the $999 package) to help you price your home just right!
Mr. Lister Realty is a local platform for Maryland sellers and may lack the edge of national tech-based platforms like Houzeo.
- Expensive Base Package: The base package is a whopping $450 and only gives you the bare minimum for a quick listing. Competitive platforms offer the basic package at much cheaper rates.
- No Seller Dashboard: Often industry veterans forget to update their tech! Mr. Lister has no seller dashboard or mobile app for the easy management of your listing and selling process.
- Limited Coverage: Mr. Lister Realty is a local platform for Maryland sellers. They do not have nationwide coverage which can limit visibility and reduce the buyer pool.
Mr. Lister Realty has a 5 out of 5 stars rating from a total of only 52 reviews.
Google Reviews – Read Mr. Lister Realty reviews to make your final decision!
Mr. Lister Realty is a good choice for home sellers who want local exposure and expertise for their homes. They have over two decades of experience in Maryland real estate.
However, as per industry standards, their basic package is significantly costly. You must also navigate an outdated website if you chose to work with Mr. Lister Realty.
6. DNK Real Estate
DNK Real Estate offers 3 Flat Fee MLS listing packages with a lot of a la carte options.
- Basic Package – $249: This package includes an MLS listing within 48 hours and a listing term of 6 months. Your listing will also be syndicated to other websites like Zillow, Trulia, and many more.
- Deluxe Package – $499: This package comes with all the similar features as the basic package. You can add up to 25 photos with a listing term of 12 months. Additionally, you will get sales comparables and online printable flyers.
- Premium Package – $799: With all the features of the deluxe package, this package includes an attractive wood post-yard sign.
- Full-Service Listing –5%-6%: The full-service listing by DNK Real Estate is designed for sellers looking for professional expertise to market and sell their homes. You pay a commission of 5%-6% on closing depending on the selling price of your home.
Listing Upgrades: DNK Real Estate offers listing upgrades for an additional cost.
- Renew Listing: $199
- Listing Changes: $25 per change
- Upload extra photos in MLS: $10- $175
- Virtual Tour: $250
- Yard Sign: $350
👉 Our Take: DNK Real Estate flat fee and full-service listing packages are curated for new and busy home sellers. The Deluxe Package, priced at $499 has everything you need for a quick listing option.
DNK Real Estate can be a decent choice for busy Maryland home sellers who do not have much time to work on their listing.
- Flexible Flat Fee Services: DNK Real Estate offers flat fee listing options ranging from $299- $799. You have the option to choose depending on your budget.
- Full-Service Listing Feature: In the full-service listing option you will get comparative sales analysis, pre-qualification of potential buyers, local newspaper advertisement, and more. Although, the 5%-6% commission is expensive!
- Add-On Services: They offer a list of add-ons and upgrades to make your flat fee MLS listing more comprehensive. But be careful while adding upgrades to your existing package as the final bill could be a whale.
DNK Real Estate can become expensive quickly!
- Outdated Website: The website is pretty basic which means you do not have a seller’s dashboard, e-sign option, or a mobile app. This will make your listing process manual and time-consuming.
- Expensive Add-ons: Even basic add-ons such as a yard sign cost up to $350. Every time you need to make a listing change you are required to pay $25. By the end of your transaction, you will have burned a hole in your pocket!
- Limited Coverage: DNK Real Estate does not have a nationwide presence. They are only present in Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia.
In our research, we found no credible reviews.
DNK Real Estate LLC is a “locally” operated full-service real estate brokerage company, licensed in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. They offer a range of flat fee packages from $299- $799.
However, if you require agent assistance you must go for the full-service package which slaps on a commission of 5%- 6% at closing!
XFlatFeeMLS offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- $69 Package: This package includes a listing term of 1 month. Available in select markets.
- $99 Package: In this plan you get a listing term of 6 months. It includes everything from the $69 package.
- $139 Package: You get a listing term of 1 year. Additionally all the services from the $69 package are included.
- Deferred Payment Plan – $19: This plan is for sellers who want to list immediately for a low cost. These sellers have to pay $380 after the house is sold. Services include 6 photos on the MLS, a printable flyer, and free status updates on your listing.
- e-lockbox: $249
- Traditional “For Sale” Sign Panel: $150
- CSS Showing Service: $59
- Open House Announcement: $19 (Upto $39)
👉 Our Take: XFlatFeeMLS offers affordable flat-rate listing services. The deferred plan helps list on the MLS immediately.
XFlatFeeMLS is a good option in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia, and District of Columbia where it provides services directly.
- Quick Listing: XFlatFeeMLS claims to list your home within 24 hours. If they fail, they refund the fees and provide you free listing!
- Market Exposure: Your listing is shared on the local MLS for maximum exposure.
- State Disclosures: XFlatFeeMLS provides all necessary contracts, forms, state disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
In our research, we found some disadvantages with XFlatFeeMLS.
- Termination Fee: The Deferred Payment Plan has a termination fee of $249 if canceled before the end of the term.
- No Pricing Support: They do not provide pricing support in any of their packages.
- Not User-Friendly Website: The website of XFlatFeeMLS is hostile.
XFlatFeeMLS has no credible reviews on any sites.
XFlatFeeMLS provides services in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, Georgia, and DC.
Even though the packages start at $69 they overcharge for any additions and listing changes. The one-month listing package is not available in all the markets.
8. Simple Choice Realty
Simple Choice Realty offers only 1 Flat Fee MLS package.
- MLS Package – $399: This package provides a listing period of 6 months with 25+ photos on the MLS. You also get a yard sign, and required state disclosures.
- Upgraded Customized Sign: $125
- Electronic Supra Lockboxes (in some areas): $100
- 12-month listing: $99
- Combination Lockbox: $50
- Expedited Listing (same-day MLS listing): $50
- Realtor.com Weekly Report: $25
👉 Our Take: Simple Choice Realty is a Flat Fee MLS listing service provider. However, they charge a minimum of 2.1% buyer agent’s commission. Their website is subpar and requires manual efforts.
» Chris Carr Simple Choice Realty: Chris Carr and Simple Choice Realty have 5 out of 5 stars from Houzeo home sellers.
Listing with Simple Choice Realty has certain advantages.
- Market Exposure: Your home is listed on popular websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and other real estate websites.
- Free Listing Changes: You can make updates to your listing without paying any additional fees.
- State Disclosures: Simple Choice Realty provides all required seller disclosures to ease your listing process.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you without the involvement of an agent.
- Add Open House to MLS Listing: You can add 2 open house ads on the MLS for no extra cost.
» Pros and Cons of Simple Choice Realty: Find our in-depth analysis of Simple Choice Realty.
In our research, we found some deal breakers about Simple Choice Realty.
- Limited Coverage: Simple Choice Realty offers services in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and Maryland.
- Unclear Policies: The refund and cancellation policies of Simple Choice are unclear to the sellers. The referral broker can help you to get a refund.
- Less Techy: Though Simple Choice Realty provides all the services online, it lacks the online schedule showing platform to manage offers.
» Simple Choice Drawbacks: Find all other limitations of working with Simple Choice Realty.
Simple Choice Realty has 5 out of 5 stars from 40+ reviews on Zillow.
» Simple Choice Realty Reviews: Read about what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Simple Choice Realty.
What sets Simple Choice Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Chris Carr. Chris has been working in the real estate space since 2004. He has a fair amount of experience as a Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented many home sellers.
However, they do not have nationwide coverage. Simple Choice Realty offers its services only in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Maryland Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Maryland companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for. They will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Maryland Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Maryland Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service MD is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Maryland Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other Maryland real estate websites. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in MD service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring an MD Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service in Maryland, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant MD MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a Maryland Flat Fee Listing?
With a Maryland flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Realtors in Maryland and potential buyers across the state.
Some Maryland flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from Maryland Flat-fee Listing Services?
Maryland flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Maryland’s flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on MD real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Maryland who frequently trade can benefit from MD Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Maryland MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Maryland with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” in the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
MD Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Maryland Home Sellers Disclosure Form: Some Flat Fee MLS Maryland companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Maryland: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Maryland. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Maryland home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Maryland Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS MD companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Discount brokerage services in Maryland offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Low-commission real estate agents typically charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: You can also hire a full-service in-person Maryland Realtor for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission. Also, luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Pheonix and other Maryland markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Maryland.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Cash buyers in Maryland make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Maryland and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites Maryland: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a Maryland Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in Maryland. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is best Flat Fee MLS Company in Maryland?
Various Flat fee MLS companies in Maryland provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. XFlatFeeMLS and Mr Lister Realty are other great options for locals in Maryland.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Maryland Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on MD MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the MD MLS costs around $299 to $399.
4. Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house. Generally it is the real estate agent who draws up contract in for sale by owner transaction.
5. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Maryland?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including Maryland. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
6. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee Maryland MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
However, with Houzeo, you do not have to worry about any of these. We disclose all the expenses upfront. With our Gold Plan, you get everything you need for a successful home sale. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
7. How to sell a house in 2023?
If you are selling a house in Maryland in 2023, you must follow these steps:
1. List on MLS.
2. Offer a competitive buyer's agent commission.
3. Set a competitive pricing for your house.
4. Use professional photography.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Related: maryland mls listings, multiple listing service flat fee maryland, flat fee MLS listing, Mr lister realty reviews, flat fee agent, flat fee mls Maryland, flat fee mls listing maryland, best flat fee mls listing, best flat fee listing service in maryland, flat fee multiple listing service maryland, maryland multiple listing service, flat fee mls listing reviews Maryland, flat fee listings, flat fee mls baltimore md, flat fee mls listings md, flat fee mls for sale by owner, flat fee real estate companies in maryland, flat fee mls listings maryland, mls flat fee listing maryland, fsbo flat fee mls md