Originally a classic flat top built in 1956 by the artist and conservationist, Frank Stick, in 1999 we remodeled and added a gabled roof connecting house and garage, creating an extended screened breezeway between the two buildings. This new roof allowed central air to be installed with all air handler plumbing lying on the flat top roof, thus vented through the ceiling.The new breezeway created at this time extends across the back of the house, as well as on the west side, creating a large space for small children to play. At that time we installed new kitchen cabinets, electric range, refrigerator, and central air conditioning, which was just replaced in June of 2019. It was fully carpeted in 2009, over an original tiled floor. It presents an open 2x12 beam ceiling of local inland birch wood unfinished with natural color. In 2009 the original wood pane windows were replaced with modern vinyl double hung windows, with marked inprovement in heat loss and sound proofing.
Wanna know how they are selling their home themselves?