From Minneapolis to Bloomington, Minnesota home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Minnesota Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst MN home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the North Star State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Minnesota Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Savvy Avenue||$495||None||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|3. Minnesota Flat Fee MLS||$149||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. 123 Flat Fee MLS||$599||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Real Estate Corners||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|7. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Minnesota Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC!. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Minnesota’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package includes a free listing on Houzeo.com. You pay a refundable fee of $49 for a yard sign, and once you send us a selfie with this yard sign, you get your $49 back. So, it is a FREE listing!
The Silver package is priced at $349, and the Gold at $399. The full-service Platinum package is priced at $449 + $999 at closing.
2. Savvy Avenue, LLC
NO A LA CARTE OPTIONS
Savvy Avenue, LLC
Savvy Avenue offers 3 flat fee MLS packages
- Basic Package – $199: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. The listings get syndicated to 100+ local and national websites. You can make unlimited changes to your listing free of charge. Buyer inquiries are forwarded to you.
- Extended Package – $399: All services from Basic package + 25 photos, ShowingTime appointment calls/email from agents, seller’s property disclosure statement forms, 24*7 listing management, and a virtual tour.
- Premium Package – $499: All services from Extended package + listing term of 12 months with max photos and social media marketing tools.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 Extended package to get the most out of this deal.
Savvy Avenue is a good flat fee MLS option for sellers who are aware of their requirements.
- Local Exposure: Savvy Avenue offers services all over Minnesota. This can offer more exposure to the property, increasing the chances of selling at the desired price.
- Free Market Analysis Report: They can help you price your house competitively based on recently sold listings in your local area.
In our research, we found no red flags with Savvy Avenue. Moe Mossa has built a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Savvy Avenue offers 3 flat fee MLS plans to complement the experience the seller brings to the table. We recommend carefully analyzing your needs when selecting a package, as they are not customizable.
» Savvy Avenue Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Savvy Avenue.
Moe Mossa has 5 out of 5 stars in its reviews.
Savvy Avenue is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Minnesota. Moe Mossa, the Managing Broker, has over 17 years of experience in the field. He has a deep understanding of potential seller needs, as reflected in his customer reviews.
Savvy Avenue covers all major MLS’ in Minnesota. Please note that the company does not provide any à la carte services. This may compel you to buy costlier packages with services that you don’t require.
3. Minnesota Flat Fee MLS
FREE STATUS CHANGES
Minnesota Flat Fee MLS
Minnesota Flat Fee MLS provides 2 affordable flat fee MLS packages.
- Package 1 – $99: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Listings get syndicated to Minnesota MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and other local websites. You also get state forms and disclosures and free status changes.
- Package 2 – $149: All services from the basic package + 25 photos on MLS.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $149 MLS By Owner package as it allows more photos on the MLS.
Minnesota Flat Fee MLS is a good option for experienced sellers.
- Seller Information Disclosed on MLS: This makes it easier for the buyer’s agent to contact the seller directly.
- Free Status Changes: Both flat fee MLS listing Minnesota packages offer free property status change on the MLS. Please note that status change is not the same as listing changes.
- State-related Disclosure Forms: Both plans offer assistance with state-related forms and disclosure forms to make home selling easy.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Minnesota Flat Fee MLS:
- Manual Processes: This can cause a significant delay in the listing. Consequently, sellers can lose out on good deals.
- $99 Bait Plan: The basic difference between the two plans offered by Minnesota Flat Fee MLS is the number of photos, i.e., 6 in the $99 plan and 25 in the $149 package. Since 87% of buyers consider photos when deciding, most sellers will opt for the higher-priced package.
- Non-customizable Plans: Their plans are not customizable according to individual needs. They also do not offer any à la carte services.
Minnesota Flat Fee MLS has no credible review available on top third-party review webistes.
Minnesota Flat Fee MLS offers wide geographical coverage with access to 5 regional MLS’. In addition to this, they offer exposure to local real estate websites. However, this range does not translate well when it comes to the services they offer.
The company is low on tech, and most of the processes are done manually. This could significantly delay your listing process and make managing offers less efficient. Consequently, you could lose out on potential deals.
Their listing packages are pocket-friendly. However, they are not customizable. Moreover, the basic difference between them is the number and quality of photos. Since 87% of buyers consider photos when making a decision, you may be forced to opt for the higher-priced package.
4. 123 Flat Fee Minnesota
123 Flat Fee Minnesota
123 Flat Fee Minnesota offers 2 flat fee MLS packages.
- Showcase Package – $399: Includes a listing term of 12 months with max photos allowed on the MLS. Your listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Zillow, Redfin, and other local websites. Additionally, you get a property valuation report, online showing scheduling, and feedback.
- Premium Package – $599: All the services from Showcase Package + price setting assistance, recent area sales review, sales contract review, and limited real estate coaching.
Listing Upgrades: 123 Flat Fee Minnesota offers professional photography services for an additional fee. We have summarized them below:
- 25 professionally clicked and edited photos: $325
- 25 professionally edited photos and video with stills to music: $425
- 1-2 minute video with interior, exterior, and aerial shots: $425
- Custom photo editing of up to 25 photos: $150
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 Showcase Package if you have some experience selling a house. It offers everything you may require ro sell a house.
123 Flat Fee Minnesota is a good option for the following reasons:
- ShowingTime: ShowingTime is a third-party app. You can schedule showings online and get feedback from realtors with this tool. It is available with all the 123 lat Fee MLS Minnesota packages.
- RPR Home Valuation Report: Realtors Property Resources (RPR) is the largest national repository of data, tools, and real estate market reports. An RPR valuation report determines property value based on its characteristics, any improvements made, and market conditions. It can help home sellers price their houses right. This tool is only available to Realtors.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with 123 Flat Fee Minnesota:
- Buyer’s Agent Commission: 123 Flat Fee MLS Minnesota prevents any potential buyer from directly contacting you by not offering any features for buyers. So, you inevitably have to involve a buyer’s agent and pay them a commission.
- Limited Coverage: They do not cover the entire state of Minnesota, ergo you may miss out on potential deals.
No credible reviews were found.
With over 30 years of experience, real estate agents at 123 Flat Fee Minnesota have developed two comprehensive packages. However, these are pricey compared to their competitors.
Listing with 123 Flat Fee MLS can be a fruitful experience for sellers who can spend ample time on their listing and are willing to do most of the grunt work.
5. Real Estate Corners
Real Estate Corners
Real Estate Corners offers 1 for sale by owner package and one full service package.
- FSBO Package – $299: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 24 photos. Listing gets syndicated to national websites. You get assistance with unlimited changes, state disclosures, and broker listing support throughout the process.
- Full-Representation Package – $600 Down + $2,900 at Closing: Includes assistance for negotiations, disclosures, and closing. Additionally, you get in-home market analysis, 6 foot professional broker yard sign, lockboxes, and email notifications for homes listed.
Listing Upgrades: You can choose to opt for the following services offered by Real Estate Corners for an additional fee.
- Extend the listing for 12 months: $200
- Color brochures for open house: $50
- Email marketing: $50
- Yard sign: $120
- Online open house directory: $25
- Competitor analysis: $25
- Market analysis report: $50
- Transaction facilitation: 0.5% of offering price – $2000
👉 Our Take: We recommend the flat fee MLS FSBO package for maximum savings.
Real Estate Corners is a good flat fee MLS option if you are looking for a locally owned firm.
- Good Reviews: Real Estate Corner is backed by good reviews that highlight the experience and proficiency of the managing broker, Kal Mansour.
- Online Home Showing Services: You can manage showing requests and get feedback from Realtors online. This can improve efficiency and hasten the sale.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads and inquiries are forwarded to you. So, you can directly contact the interested parties.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Real Estate Corners:
- Costly Add-on Services: Custom add-on services are more expensive than most other flat fee MLS listing services.
- Only One Flat Fee Package: Real Estate Corners only offers 1 package for FSBO sellers. The only other option is their full-service package. Most other players in the field offer 2-3 packages that complement the seller’s experience.
Real Estate Corners is rated 5 out of 5 stars (33 total reviews) on Google.
Kal Mansour has more than 20 years of experience as a Realtor serving the greater Minneapolis area. His reviews are a testament to the experience and knowledge he has gained along the way. His clients also praise him for his professionalism and quick responses. However, most of these reviews are from his “Full Representation” clientele.
Real Estate Corners only offers one plan for FSBO sellers. While you can opt for additional services, some of them are expensive compared to their competitors. Any supplementary help you may require will be subject to his availability.
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with the scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
7. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
iSoldMyHouse offers 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6-months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: iSoldMyHouse, through its affiliate Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of iSoldMyHouse, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with iSoldMyHouse.com.
- iSoldMyHouse Will Sell Your Lead to a Local Broker in 42 States and Washington D.C.: iSoldMyHouse.com services clients in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, iSoldMy House will sell your information to a local broker as a lead. A local broker will then reach out to you to get you listed. In these 42 states + DC, iSoldMyHouse cannot help you with any customer service or listing issues.
- Time to List & Make Changes is High: In the 42 states + DC where iSoldMyHouse does not offer its services, it has to forward your information as a lead to a local broker. There’s lag between when iSoldMyHouse forwards your lead, the broker recieves it, and then reaches out to you with listing and other FSBO paperwork. This lag can be a few hours to days and can delay your listing.
- iSoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse has limited tech stack. This means a lot of processes like reviewing offers and managing inspections will be offline and manual. iSoldMyHouse also does not offer a mobile app.
iSoldMyHouse.com has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating from more than 100 sellers on Better Business Bureau and Google Reviews.
» iSoldMyHouse.com Reviews: See why the service is a great option if you’re in the 8 states it covers.
isoldmyhouse.com listings as a Flat Fee FSBO has manual paperwork. The other plans start with a 3% commission fee. There is no isoldmyhouse.com coupon code to apply for discounts. The technology is dated and only helps to get listed on the MLS.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Minnesota Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Minnesota companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees. They don’t disclose those on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Minnesota Pricing page.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
Here are our reviews for Best Flat Fee MLS Minnesota listing services near you.
- Flat Fee MLS Minneapolis: Flat fee MLS Minneapolis, MN Listing Companies are low on tech. Also, one of the companies that we reviewed has high hidden fees.
How do Minnesota Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service MN is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Minnesota Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Minnesota. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in MN service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Minnesota MLS via Houzeo.com?
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard, click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management, including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
MN Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Minnesota: Some Flat Fee MLS Minnesota companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Minnesota: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Minnesota. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Minnesota home sale calculator
Alternatives to Minnesota Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS MN companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Minnesota discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Minnesota realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Minneapolis and other Minnesota markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Minnesota.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Minnesota make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Minnesota and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Minnesota: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Flat Fee MLS Minnesota Companies.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Minnesota. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Minnesota
What is the top Flat Fee MLS Listing service In Minnesota?
Houzeo is top Flat Fee MLS Listing service in Minnesota. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Is Flat Fee Legal in Minnesota?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all across the US. In fact, the DOJ of America recently updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner.
How Long Does it Take For My Listing to go Live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Minnesota, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
Can I Change/Update My Listing Information?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch our comprehensive video tutorial on how can you change your listing information in minutes.
Can I List My House On MLS Without a Licensed Agent?
No, you cannot list your house without a listing agent on an MLS website. However, with Houzeo’s Flat Fee MLS listing, you can do it for a nominal flat fee.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in Minnesota: Read to know when to put your Minnesota home for sale.
- Minnesota Seller Closing Costs Calculator: Know how much you need to pay as Closing Costs.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Minnesota: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Minnesota.
Recommended for Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Minnesota: A typical buyer in Minnesota may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Minnesota.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Minnesota: Find out who pays closing costs in Minnesota and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Minnesota: Theft, Claims, Unpaid taxes! Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related: flat fee realtor mn, mls listings mn, flat fee mls listing minnesota, flat fee realtor Minneapolis, mn MLS, flat fee mls listing mn, the mls listing minnesota, flat fee mls minnesota, minnesota listing service, for sale by owner mn, mls listings Minnesota, the mls online minneapolis, minnesota mls listing, mls mn listing, for sale by owner minnesota, multiple listing service mn, minnesota mls listings, mn mls listings, mls listings in mn, mls online listings mn, mn mls online listings, mn mls listing, mls mn online listings, flat fee realty mn, flat fee mls mn, mls listing in minnesota, minnesota listing service, free mls mn, flat fee real estate services mn, mls minnesota real estate, minnesota listing service, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeoFlat Fee MLS Minnesota