Who needs a realtor? Well, nobody. They charge up to 6% in commission – that’s thousands of your dollars. And they don’t do much. Except they will list your property on your local MLS.
The MLS is the most powerful tool in real estate. Homes listed on MLS sold faster and for 13% more than off-MLS homes. Whether you’re selling a ranch in Los Angeles or a condo in Miami, the MLS will help you get top dollar for your property.
Only Realtors have access to the MLS. And to list you, they will charge a 3% listing agent commission. You will also have to pay the buyer agent another 2.5% to 3% in commission. Gosh… That’s thousands of dollars of your home equity.
But it’s 2023. Some of the best Flat Fee MLS services and For Sale By Owner websites will get you listed on the MLS within 24 to 48 hours and for just a few hundred dollars. You get the savings and you retain full control of your sale!
⚡ 4 Powerful FSBO Tips
- List on MLS: MLS is the most powerful tool for home sellers. It gives you maximum exposure to home buyers and buyer agents. More exposure means more competition and a higher sale price for you.
- Price Your Home Competitively: Pricing your home right is probably the single most important factor in selling your home fast. Pricing too high means more days on market. Pricing low means multiple offers and a bidding war.
- Get Professional Photos: 95% of home buyers search for homes online. You are competing for clicks on Zillow and Houzeo. Get pro photos done – more clicks online means more showings and more offers!
- Offer a Competitive Buyer Agent Commission: We hate commissions. But you can make buyer agents work for you by paying them a commission. Check with local realtors what a competitive commission is in your area.
What is MLS in Real Estate?
MLS or the Multiple Listing System is a local database real estate agents use to list properties for sale. Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS.
There are 600+ local MLS’ in the US. You must list your property only on your local MLS. Only then the local buyer agents will be able to find your listing.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Houzeo automatically assigns you the right local MLS for your property.
What are the Benefits of Listing on the MLS?
There are 5 key benefits of being on the MLS.
- Max Exposure = Higher Sale Price: MLS listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and hundreds of other websites. All that exposure means more competition for your property and a higher sale price. Listings on the MLS sold for 13% more than off-MLS listings – That’s thousands of dollars in your pocket!
- Marketing to Buyer Agents: 86% of home sales involve buyer agents who have access to the MLS. Thus, MLS is the most efficient way to market your house to buyer agents.
- Attracting More Buyer Agents: MLS’ allows you to incentivize buyer agents with a competitive commission. Given that most transactions involve a buyer agent, this will allow you to attract top-dollar for your property.
- Faster Sale: Bright MLS found that listings on the MLS sell faster than those not on the MLS. This makes sense given all the extra exposure MLS provides.
- Getting Cash Offers: Almost all cash home buyers scour the MLS for properties. This includes iBuyers, investors, and home flippers.
Should I List on MLS with a Full-service Realtor?
We do not recommend listing with a full-service Realtor. The 3% listing agent commission a Realtor will charge you is too expensive. And the biggest benefit a Realtor provides is access to the MLS.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS services. You’ll be in control of your sale, and save thousands in commission.
⭐ Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is the only Flat Fee MLS service with 5-star ratings from thousands of home sellers!
How to Get an MLS Listing Without a Realtor?
Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS. There is no way to list on the MLS without using an agent.
But you don’t have to pay thousands in commissions to get on the MLS. You can just opt for a Flat Fee MLS listing service. With a Flat Fee MLS listing, you pay a small fee instead of a full listing agent commission. It is the fastest way to get listed on the MLS and hit the market.
You can get listed faster with high-tech services like Houzeo than a traditional full-service Realtor. And save thousands!
Steps to List Your Home on the MLS
- Research to discover the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you.
- Purchase a Flat Fee MLS listing plan.
- Provide your property details.
- Attach professional photographs with your listing.
- Sign the listing agreement.
- Review the draft listing and get on the MLS.
What is a Flat Fee MLS Listing?
Flat Fee MLS is a type of listing service that lists your home on the MLS for a small flat fee. Unlike traditional Realtors, Flat Fee MLS listing services do not charge you a hefty commission of 3%.
Flat Fee MLS listings are typically known as “entry-only” listings or Flat Fee MLS listings. The broker or the company only helps the seller list on MLS for a flat fee. If you need additional help or services, you have to pay additional charges.
Here’s how you can get listed on the MLS in 4 steps:
- Find the Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service: Choose a Flat Fee MLS listing service to list your house on the local MLS. Several Flat Fee MLS companies are notorious for very high hidden fees. Research Flat Fee MLS listing services near you before you choose one.
- Choose a Listing Plan: Most services offer a DIY MLS listing by owner plan and a virtual full-service plan. In a virtual full-service plan, a licensed real estate broker provides all the assistance virtually.
- Provide Property Photos and Information: Attach good-quality pictures of your house. Opt for professional real estate photography. Homes photographed professionally sell 32% faster. Also, professional photographs make your listing more attractive and appealing. Remember, you’re competing for clicks online.
- Sign the Listing Agreement: You will be required to sign the listing agreement and complete seller disclosures. If everything is in order, the real estate broker will list your home within 24 to 48 hours!
How Much Does it Cost to List on MLS?
It depends on whether you’re working with a full-service or a For Sale By Owner MLS listing service like Houzeo.
A full-service agent generally charges you around 2%-3% commission. On the other hand, you can potentially save a lot by using a Flat Fee MLS listing service. Houzeo costs $349 for most home sellers.
Here’s how much a Flat Fee MLS By Owner listing costs:
- Upfront Flat Fee: This is the amount you’ll pay to get on the MLS. Typically it is between $300 and $500.
- Fees at Closing: Most Flat Fee MLS services will not charge any additional fee unless you are in a minimum service state.
- Hidden Charges: Many unscrupulous brokers will reel you in with a $99 listing. Beware – that’s just the start. You’ll be paying $500+ in hidden fees. A $50-yard sign will be sold you to for $135. Some brokers may demand extra charges at closing when it would be too late to do anything.
» SAVE: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the pricing page.
What are the Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services?
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Rating||Mobile App|
|$299 - $499||0.5%||❌||❌||✅||✅||❌|
|3. Flat Fee MLS Realty||$99 - $399||$775||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|4. Fizber||$95 - $395||0.5%||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|5. List With Freedom||$295||0.25%||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|7. Homecoin||$95||High Hidden Fee||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Flat Fee Group||$399*||$20||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
*Varies across states
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package costs $329+ with a listing on Houzeo.com. The Silver package costs $399+, and the Gold package costs $379+. The full-service Platinum package costs $349+.
2. Congress Realty
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing and unlimited listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: Jared Andrew English is a primary broker. he comes with a wealth of knowledge about the real estate business. Under his leadership, Congress has sold over $1 billion worth of properties.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Experienced Principal Broker: Under the leadership of Jared Andrew English, the company has sold over $1 billion worth of properties. His expertise can help you get the best deal for your home.
- Commission Savings: Congress Realty’s flat fee packages allow you to ditch the listing agent commission entirely. Their full-service package is also cost-effective.
- Direct Contact with Buyers: Congress Realty allows buyers to contact you directly. This also enables you to have better control over the sale.
- Greater Exposure: The company syndicates your MLS listing to national real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. They also feature it on social media in their expensive packages.
- Transparent Fees: The company clearly outlines its fees, ensuring home sellers know what to expect upfront.
- Client Portal: Congress Realty’s client portal allows you to download all the necessary state and seller disclosure forms. You can also counter an offer or make changes to your listing from there.
During our research, we found certain limitations of Congress Realty.
- Limited Coverage: Congress Realty only offers services in 12 states. Their limited coverage is a deal-breaker for people living in other parts of the country.
- Lack of Vital Features: Although the company is tech-centric, there is some scope for improvement. For instance, they do not have a listing management platform that can simplify your FSBO journey.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in 12 states.
3. Flat Fee MLS Realty
Flat Fee MLS Realty offers 3 listing packages.
- Silver Package – $89: In this package, you can post 25 photos with your listing. You also get real estate documents and an open house scheduling management tool.
- Gold Package – $249: This package includes everything offered in the Silver package in addition to Showing Time service.
- Platinum Package – $549: With this package, you get professional HD photos, CMA, and a lockbox, in addition to an MLS listing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Gold Package. This package includes services such as comparative market analysis and expedited listing to make things easier for a home seller.
» What Is Flat Fee MLS Realty: Read this to know more about the company.
Listing with Flat Fee MLS Realty has some advantages.
- Affordable Packages: Flat Fee MLS Realty offers affordable packages starting at $89. These packages can be a good option if you are on a tight budget.
- Good Customer Service: Sellers have mentioned that customer assistance is quick and efficient.
- Free Listing Changes: Flat Fee MLS Realty provides unlimited listing changes and updates free of cost.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Flat Fee MLS Realty.
- Not for First-Time Sellers: Flat Fee MLS Realty may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own.
- Expensive Add-ons: For services like professional photography, you have to pay an additional $460 with the Silver package and $300 with the Gold package.
Flat Fee MLS Realty offers three MLS listing packages. Your listing remains active until its sold and you can make unlimited listing changes. These flat fee packages look appealing, but you will end up paying high additional fees.
Flat Fee MLS Realty deducts $400 from the buyer agent commission. Also, Flat Fee MLS charges a $375 coordination fee if you choose your own title/closing agent.
Fizber is an agent referral company serving the real estate industry since 2006. They allow home sellers to market and sell their homes themselves. They offer 4 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Free FSBO Listing – $0: Your home is listed on Fizber’s website only.
- Digital Boost Package – $95: You get a featured listing on Fizber, Redfin, and an Open House Manager. Your home gets listed on Redfin and Fizber itself. However, this package does not list your home on the MLS.
- MLS Boost Package – $270: Your home is listed on the MLS with just 6 photos. The listing is syndicated to Fizber and hundreds of other real estate websites.
- Premium MLS Boost Package – $295: You can list your home on the MLS with maximum photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $295 MLS Boost Package, as it offers maximum exposure to your property with unlimited photos.
» What is Fizber? Check this out to know more about them.
Here are some of the advantages you should consider while listing with Fizber.com:
- Competitively Priced FSBO MLS Listing Plan: Fizber’s MLS Boost Package is charged lesser than most of its competitors.
- Extra Services in Some States: In some states, Fizber offers extra listing photos and a longer listing term than what they have mentioned in the listing package. However, you need to connect with their customer service to check its availability in your state.
» How does Fizber work? Check out this to know how they work !!
Here are some common issues we found while going through Fizber reviews online:
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Although Fizber advertises itself as being available nationwide, it is not. Further, your listing information is sold to a local agent, service quality may differ. Multiple reviews cite inactive agents and limited coverage in several states.
- Success Fee is Charged in Some States: You are required to pay a 0.5% success fee at closing if you are selling your property in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming. This is a hidden fee that is not mentioned anywhere apart from the pricing page on Fizber’s website.
- Extra Charges for Documents: Most FSBO listing services offer documents like seller’s disclosure, lead paint disclosure, contract for sale, and more for free. Fizber charges an extra $15 to $50 for the same.
» Is Fizber really FREE? Check this out to find your answers.
Fizber provides 3 MLS listing packages that are relatively affordable and offer good exposure to your property.
However, Fizber’s MLS listing services are unpredictable and inconsistent. The company claims to have nationwide coverage. We came across some customer complaints that suggest “inactive listing agents’ and limited coverage.
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149 – $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers. Their MLS Gold package at $149 is affordable.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based out of Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Cheap Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited modifications to any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
» Pros and Cons of List With Freedom: Check out the advantages and drawbacks before dealing with List with Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks you should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
List With Freedom has affordable flat fee packages that make the listing process quick and simple. However, they are best suited for experienced home sellers.
With List With Freedom’s MLS listing packages you only get an MLS listing, and nothing more. They do not include any pricing or negotiation assistance. So, if you are a first-time home seller, you might have to seek guidance throughout the transaction.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
To know the top Flat Fee MLS listing services where you live, click on your state below:
» Houzeo Complaints in 2023: Here are some detailed customer reviews of Houzeo.
My Responsibilities with a Flat Fee MLS Listing Service
With a Flat Fee MLS “only” listing, you are essentially your own agent. From showings to negotiations, you control everything. Here are a few tips to ensure a smooth listing process with a Flat Fee MLS company:
- Provide Accurate Information: While posting For Sale By Owner on MLS, be sure to provide accurate information.
- Use Own Photos: Make sure you own the copyright for the photos you upload. You can either click the photos yourself or hire a professional real estate photographer.
- Ensure MLS Listing Status is Updated Promptly: Mark your listing as “Sale Pending” within 24 hours (or sooner) after accepting an offer. Provide executed documents, promptly. MLS fines can absolutely ruin your day.
- Ensure “Active” Listings are Available for Showings: If a listing is “Active” on the MLS, make sure it’s available for showing. When you go live on the MLS, ensure you’re ready to show your property.
How to Get on MLS for Free?
You can list on the MLS without a full-service agent, but it is never going to be a free MLS listing.
Home sellers can list on the For Sale By Owner websites that provide nationwide coverage for free. But the exposure offered will not be as efficient as MLS. Because homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for 13% more.
This is where Houzeo can help!
Houzeo offers affordable MLS listing services. Your listing gets syndicated to 100+ real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and others. This guarantees maximum exposure.
How Long Does it Take to List a House on MLS?
It takes about 2 days to make an MLS listing live after submitting all the paperwork and listing contract.
Most Flat Fee MLS services forward the order to local real estate brokers. The broker then sends you the paperwork that you have to complete manually. Your listing goes live within 2 days of submission.
Houzeo instantly assigns you the right paperwork based on your location and region. And it is all digital. After you have submitted all the documents, your home will be listed within 24 hours, in most cases even sooner!
How Does a Flat Fee MLS Listing Save You Money?
Traditional listing agents charge about 3% listing commission. Flat Fee MLS listing services charge you a flat fee of about $300 to $500, saving you thousands in commission.
You only have to pay the buyer agent commission if you sell to a represented buyer. You keep the entire sale amount if you find an unrepresented buyer.
86% of buyers are represented by an agent. We recommend you offer a competitive buyer agent commission to get top dollar for your property.
|Listing Agent Commission||3%||$349 flat fee|
|Buyer’s Agent Commission||2.5% – 3%||0-3%|
|Total Commission||5.5% – 6%||2.5%*|
Apart from real estate agents and Flat Fee MLS companies, here are the other ways to list your house on MLS:
- Take the FSBO Route: In an FSBO sale, you won’t be marketing your property in traditional ways available with Realtors. Instead, you will DIY your marketing strategy using for sale by owner yard signs and FSBO websites. Best FSBO sites include Craigslist, Zillow, and ForSaleByOwner.com.
- Opt for a Discount Real Estate Broker: Work with discount real estate brokers if you want to list on the MLS without paying a 3% commission. Along with an MLS listing, low commission agents offer all services offered by traditional brokers, but for lower rates. Some discount brokers worth mentioning are Homie and Houwzer.
Getting on the MLS is the best way to market your house to buyer agents. Houses listed on the MLS sell faster and for more. Only licensed real estate agents can get you on the MLS but they charge you a 3% agent commission.
List with Flat Fee MLS companies like Houzeo to bypass the hefty listing commission.
With Houzeo you get:
- An MLS listing within 48 hours
- Maximum exposure
- 5-star customer support team to assist you
All of this and more, just for a small flat fee of $349.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read this exclusive Houzeo review and learn why the platform is the best in America’s competitive housing market.
List on the MLS Near Me
Click on your respective state to understand the process of how to list a property on MLS in your area:
|Region||How to List on MLS Near Me|
|Northeast||Connecticut | Maine | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont|
|Midwest||Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Michigan | Minnesota | Missouri | Nebraska | North Dakota | Ohio | South Dakota | Wisconsin|
|South||Alabama | Arkansas | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maryland | Mississippi | North Carolina | Oklahoma | South Carolina | Tennessee | Texas | Virginia | Washington D.C. | West Virginia|
|West||Alaska | Arizona | California | Colorado | Hawaii | Idaho | Montana | Nevada | New Mexico | Oregon | Utah | Washington | Wyoming|
Frequently Asked Questions on How to List on the MLS Without a Realtor
1. Can a private seller list on mls?
Only licensed real estate agents can list on MLS. However, private sellers can work with a Flat Fee service to list house on MLS without paying the 3% listing agent commissions. Check out our rankings for the top Flat Fee MLS services that will save thousands in commissions and get you on the MLS within 48 hours.
2. What does it cost to list on MLS?
It depends on whom you are working with. Traditional Realtors charge 2.5% to 3% commission to list your own property for sale on the local MLS. On the other hand, a low-commission broker will charge you around 2% commission for an MLS listing.
The best option would be to work with a Flat Fee MLS company. They will get you listed for $300 to $400. Check out Houzeo's Flat Fee MLS plans that will save thousands in commissions.
3. Can anyone list a house on MLS?
Only licensed real estate agents can list houses on the MLS. As a For Sale By Owner seller, you can work with Flat Fee services that offer entry-only listings. Unlike traditional realtors, they do not charge a 3% commission. Instead, Flat Fee services charge you a small flat fee and get you on the MLS relatively faster.
4. When do MLS listings go live?
Depending on the agent or the listing service you work with, it can take up to 2 business days to make your listing live. With Houzeo’s fast listing service, you can get listed within a few hours. Not just that, with Houzeo, you can also make quick listing updates. Discover how Houzeo works and leverages technology to simplify the MLS listing process.
5. Is listing on MLS worth it?
Yes, listing on the MLS is completely worth it. Your listing gets syndicated to 100+ real estate websites which guarantee maximum exposure and more offers for your home. As per a study, homes listed on the MLS sell faster. Not just that, they also sell for up to 13% more. Check out our in-depth research on the benefits of an MLS listing.
6. How to sell your house in 2023?
If you want to sell your home in 2023, you must follow these tips:
1. List on MLS.
2. Offer a competitive buyer's agent commission
3. Set a competitive pricing for your house.
4. Use professional photography.
7. What is the best MLS listing site?
Houzeo.com is the best MLS listing site, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology. Houzeo has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars on popular review websites like Google and Trustpilot.
Related: mls listing for sale by owner on mls, for sale by owner listing on MLS, list on mls without realtor, how to get an mls number for sale by owner, can you get an mls number without a realtor, how to get access to MLS, how to get access to the mls without being a realtor, how to get mls access without realtor, how to access the mls for without realtor, mls access for non realtors, access to mls without being realtor, can you get access to mls without being a realtor, how to list property on MLS,
how to list my home on mls without a realtor, how can i list my house on MLS, how to post on MLS, how to list house on mls without a realtor, how to list a home on MLS, can i list on mls without a realtor, how to list in MLS, how to list mls by owner, how can i get mls listing without realtor, how to list home for sale by owner, how to list for sale by owner on MLS, how to get on mls without a realtor, how does mls work real estate, how to get fsbo on MLS, can i get on the mls without a realtor,.
how to get mls listing without realtor, listing mls without realtor, can you list on mls without a realtor, how to list on mls without a realtor, how to list your house on mls without an agent, can for sale by owner list on MLS, list my property on MLS, how to list home on MLS, how to list fsbo on MLS, how to list my house on MLS, how to list a house on MLS
Related: post house on MLS, how to create a listing on mls by owner, how to get on the mls for free, how do i list on mls without a realtor, getting house on MLS without realtor, get on mls without realtor, how to use mls without a realtor, listing with mls without realtor, how to list a home for sale, getting on mls without a realtor, can you get on the mls without a realtor, how to list your own house for sale on mls, how to get on the mls without a realtor, how do i list my home for sale, how to list property for sale, how to list your home on mls for sale by owner
how to list your property for sale by owner, how to get mls access without a license, how do i get access to the MLS, can i get an mls listing without a realtor, how to list your house on mls without a realtor, how to get your house on MLS, can you access the mls without being a realtor, can you list your home on mls without a realtor, can anyone list on MLS, list home on mls by owner, how to get house listed on MLS, how to get a mls listing..