» Jump To: Rankings | Reviews | What is a Discount Real Estate Broker? | Why Choose a Discount Real Estate Broker? | Discount Real Estate Companies with Flat Fee MLS Services Near Me | Final Word | Frequently Asked Questions
In May 2022, the average price of a single-family home in Las Vegas was $483,000, a 25% hike from last year. These prices are only going to rocket further. Opting for discount real estate brokers in Las Vegas can save you thousands of dollars.
Here are some discount realtors in Las Vegas!
Rankings: Discount Real Estate Brokers in Las Vegas, NV
|Rank||Discount Real Estate Broker / Company||Listing Fee||Additional Charges||Max Savings||100% Online||5-Star Reviews*||Mobile App|
|2.||Sell My Home LV||1% |
|3.||Home Rebate Nevada||1% |
Reviews: Discount Real Estate Brokers & Companies in Las Vegas, NV
🔥 BEST OVERALL
Why Houzeo is #1: Houzeo.com, a tech company, provides an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, cutting-edge technology, and 5-star customer support. It offers exposure to MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and hundreds of other websites.
Houzeo for Home Sellers
- Flat Fee Packages: Houzeo offers various plans with a typical small flat fee. This will save you thousands on the seller agent commission and even more if your buyer is unrepresented.
- Cutting Edge Technology: Houzeo’s Intellilist Management System is designed to simplify the complex process of listing management. Some other tools Houzeo.com offers are the Seller’s Closing Cost Calculator, Houzeo Showings, and Houzeo DigiTransact.
- Fast Listing & Changes: Houzeo is 100% online. This makes listing a home easy and quick. Moreover, contracts are auto-generated, and turn-around-time is less, especially with their 5-star customer support.
Houzeo for Home Buyers
- Directly Connect with the Seller: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer, avoiding the hassle of involving realtors.
- Substantial Savings: Since no broker commission is involved, the closing cost for buyers is reduced. This can help them save more money.
- Tools: Houzeo’s closing Cost Calculator is also available to buyers. Additionally, buyers can schedule visits to the open house through the Houzeo mobile app.
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any flat fee MLS listing service website we’ve reviewed.
» Houzeo Reviews: Testimonials and Overall Satisfaction Rating!
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services
Houzeo.com has a 4.9 out of 5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
Houzeo.com is available nationwide.
2. Sell My Home LV
🧧 1 PERCENT COMMISSION
Sell My Home LV - Steve Hawks
Sell My Home is a 1 percent commission realtor. It is a part of the Platinum Real Estate Professionals group. It is led by Steve Hawks Las Vegas realtor.
Sell My Home for Home Sellers
- Full Service Package in 1%: Sell My Home offers full service in their “List for 1% Program.” This includes a photo shoot, listing on websites like Zillow and Redfin, yard signs, and an e-lockbox, to name a few.
- 3D Virtual Tours: They offer professional online virtual tours of some listed properties.
Sell My Home for Home Buyers
- Sell My Home does not offer buyer services.
👉 Our Take: Sell My Home may not be able to give equal attention to all clients due to limited agents. Houzeo.com has partnered with a large fleet of local real estate agents all over the US who are responsive.
» Best Flat Fee MLS Las Vegas Listing Services: Sell your home with Flat Fee MLS instead!
- Professional photoshoot
- List on Zillow, MLS, Redfin
- For sale sign
- 3D Virtual Tour
No credible sources were found.
Sell My Home offers its services only in Las Vegas.
3. Home Rebate Nevada
💸 GREAT SAVINGS
Home Rebate Nevada
Home Rebate Nevada is one of the local Las Vegas real estate agents. They offer home selling services under the name Home Discount Realty.
Home Discount Realty for Home Sellers
- Flat listing fee: The firm offers listing services and exposure to websites like Trulia, Realtor.com, and Zillow for a 1% fee.
- Full Service: Services like professional photography, front yard sign, and open houses are included in the 1% fee.
Home Rebate Nevada for Home Buyers
- Buyer Rebate: Home Rebate Nevada offers buyer rebates of up to 80% on newly constructed homes and 33-50% on previously owned homes, depending on the price of the house and the buyer agent commission. However, these must be used towards closing costs or buying down the interest rate.
👉 Our Take: Home Rebate Nevada offers a higher buyer rebate than many other Las Vegas NV realtors. However, buying a house directly from the seller on Houzeo.com can put a dent in the closing costs for the buyer, saving them money!
» How To Sell My House Fast In Las Vegas: Here’s What You Can Do
- Up to 35 professional photographs.
- No add on fees.
- Open Houses.
- Contract negotiation.
- Yard sign.
No credible sources were found.
Home Rebate Nevada only offers services in Las Vegas.
💻 GOOD TECHNOLOGY | GREAT SERVICES
Redfin is known for its technology when compared with other realtors with low commission. They have a great user interface with features like Redfin home search and a platform to provide full-service brokerage.
Redfin for Home Sellers
- Packages: Redfin offers 4 different packages with a range of services to sellers. However, it must be noted that all plans also have varying seller agent commissions. For instance, the listing commission of the “Full Service” plan is 1.5 percent, while for the “Concierge” plan, it is 2 percent of the sale price.
- Add-on services: These add-on services include a real estate photographer, home search tool, MLS listing, open house schedule, yard sign, and much more.
- Sales Proceeds Calculator: With this feature, the seller can calculate the sales proceeds they will receive by entering an estimate of the sale price, outstanding mortgage, and the property’s location.
Redfin for Home Buyers
- Frequent Listings Update: Redfin claims that they update their listings every 5 mins. This may give the buyers prompt access to more listings, increasing options.
- Affordability Calculator: With this tool, buyers can calculate their budget by adding information like annual household income, monthly debts, debt-to-income ratio, down payment, etc.
- Buyer Rebate: The firm offers a buyer rebate as “Redfin Refund” in certain states. However, the buyer is eligible for the refund only if the commission exceeds 1% of the sale price or is more than $6500.
👉 Our Take: Redfin agents may not be able to give personalized attention due to a high volume of clients. Additionally, it takes almost 18 days to get a property listed on the MLS, according to Redfin’s listing agreement, while Houzeo.com lists it in 8 business hours.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1.5% Fees, Pros, Alternatives
- Strong technology
- Thorough listing agreement
- Detailed paperwork
- Holistic services
- Buyer Rebate of 0.5% (in case of Full-Service plan) if you buy and sell with them
- Cash offer feature available
- Full-service brokerage
- Slow listing process
- Average customer service
- Limited agent selection (according to negative redfin reviews)
Redfin has an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs, Yelp, and Google.
Redfin has a reach in 80+ markets giving it a near-nationwide coverage.
💵 LOW LISTING FEE
Homie is a low commission real estate broker that offers flat listing fees for sellers and commission rebates for buyers.
Homie for Home Sellers
- Flat Rate: Flat fee listing of $3500. This may be significant for low-value homes.
- Agent Support: Homie agents are salaried employees, making them available to offer all the support the seller may need. However, they do not provide in-person support and visits. This means that the seller may not receive the personalized advice they may be looking for.
- Homie-to-Homie: Depending on the state, the seller can eliminate the buyer agent commission if they sell to a Homie buyer.
Homie for Home Buyers
- Buyer Rebate: Homie offers a rebate of 1-1.5%, which the buyer can direct towards the closing costs. However, this is only applicable for homes purchased from non-Homie buyers where the seller pays the buyer agent fee.
- Homie Cash™: This feature allows buyers to make an all-cash offer, increasing their chances of offer acceptance. It also puts the buyer in a better position against iBuyer companies. However, Homie Cash™ has a loan program fee of 1%.
👉 Our Take: With a limited number of agents, Homie may not be able to provide due attention to all its clients. Moreover, there may be a lack of personal touch as they do not conduct site visits.
» Homie Reviews: Reviews, Alternatives, and Everything You Need to Know
- Decent listing fee
- Good agents
- Rebate for buyers
- Compromise on quality due to lesser number of agents
- Remote agent support
- Limited coverage
- Low quality customer support
- Poor technology
Homie has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 on Google.
Homie covers only Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, and Utah.
💡Make A Note: Sellers get discount only on the seller agent commission. They still have to pay 2.5%-3% commission to the buyer’s agent at the end of the sale process.
» Selling a House in Nevada: Here’s What You NEED To Know
Here’s a quick recap of the best discount real estate brokers in America:
America’s Best Discount Real Estate Brokers (2023)
We’ve reviewed the best discount real estate brokers in 2023
Discount Real Estate Brokers to Avoid
Some agent-matching websites advertise themselves as “free,” but in reality, they keep a portion of the commission received by the discount real estate brokers. Since you pay the commission, this amount technically goes from your pocket.
For example, List With Clever promotes itself as a real estate educational website that matches sellers with discount realtors. Even though Clever claims to be “free,” 25% to 40% of the commission you pay will be directed to Clever as a “Referral Fee.”
» Clever Real Estate: Read our full review of Clever Real Estate
What Is a Discount Real Estate Broker?
Discount real estate brokers are licensed real estate agents who offer buyers and sellers their services at a flat rate or lower commission than traditional real estate brokers. Some flat rate or low commission realtors offer full-service whereas, whereas others offer limited services that may just include MLS listing. Before choosing a low-cost broker, you must ensure that they include all the features required to sell your property.
There are 3 distinct types of discount real estate brokers in Las Vegas, and each has its benefit. Let’s try and understand the different types:
Types of Discount Real Estate Brokers in Las Vegas, Nevada
|Types||Description||Why It's Unique?||Example|
|Flat Fee MLS||Flat fee MLS lets seller list their property on the local MLS from a list of packages. Each package consists of unique benefits.||💰 Multiple Services||Houzeo|
|Low Commission||With low commission, sellers can list and sell their homes with a listing fee as low as 1% commission. This helps sellers save thousands of dollars at the end of the sale process.||💵 More Savings||Redfin|
|Virtual Full-Service||Sellers who want to list and sell their property from the comfort of their homes can opt for virtual service. Each step, right from listing to negotiation, is carried out virtually.||💻 100% Online||Houzeo|
Why Choose a Discount Real Estate Broker/Company Over a Traditional Agent?
The simple answer is that whether you are buying or selling, working with a discount or low commission realtor will help you lower the closing cost. Let’s look at an example.
Say, a property costs $500,000. Through traditional real estate commissions in the US, the seller is required to pay 5% – 6% in commissions. This means that as a seller, you can incur closing costs anywhere between $25,000 – $30,000, which is a considerable sum. To minimize this expense, you can try selling a house as is through discount realtors in Las Vegas.
|Traditional Agent |
» Seller Closing Costs In Nevada: Use this free tool by Houzeo to get an estimate of your closing costs!
Similarly, approaching a Las Vegas realtor who offers a higher buyer rebate can make the house that much inexpensive to buy. For instance, if the buyer agent offers a rebate of 1% on a property priced at $500,000, it will save you $5000. Please note that some realtors also offer non-cash incentives as buyer rebates.
» Buyer Closing Costs In Nevada: Use this free tool by Houzeo to get an estimate of your closing costs!
Houzeo Helps You Save Thousands
|Package||Price||What You Get|
|SILVER||$349||6-month listing, 24 photographs, syndication to popular real estate websites, and a few more additional services.|
|GOLD||$429||6-month listing, Maximum number of photos, syndication to popular real estate websites, and a few more additional services.|
|PLATINUM||$399||Plus 0.5% due at Closing (Minimum $995). Virtual Full-Service that includes everything you require to sell the property, unlimited term and changes included!|
Here’s how much you can save with Houzeo.com!
Discount Real Estate Companies Who Offer Flat Fee MLS Near Me
Before opting for discount real estate brokerages, you should find out if they offer services in your desired area. All discount realtors in Las Vegas do not have the same coverage. Some have nationwide coverage, while some are restricted to a few states or cities.
We’ve compiled a list of the best flat fee MLS Listing Services in each state. Click on your state to check them out!
|Northeast||Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont|
|Midwest||Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin|
|South||Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia|
|West||Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming|
- ✍️ SAVE: With Flat fee MLS, you will save thousands of dollars in listing fees. You also get the option of selecting the service you want and customizing the packages to your seller’s needs.
The housing market in Las Vegas experienced a steep increase in demand in the first half of 2021. Since then, this demand has only been increasing, making the housing market very competitive. By choosing discount right real estate agent in Las Vegas, you can make the most of this boom while saving a considerable amount.
Houzeo is one of the top real estate companies that offers 100% virtual service. It helps home sellers list their property without any hassle from the comfort of their homes, while also allowing home buyers to explore properties and make offers online. Houzeo’s customer-centric approach, advanced technology, and flat fee packages make it an ideal choice for those looking to buy or sell their property in Las Vegas without paying high commissions.
Find Out How Houzeo Can Make A Difference
» Best Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Las Vegas: Top 5!
» REALTORS in Las Vegas, NV: Find some of the best REALTORS in Las Vegas!
Frequently Asked Questions About Discount Real Estate Brokers In Las Vegas
What percentage do most realtors charge?
Most realtors charge close to 5-6% of the selling price as commission, which is split between the seller agent and buyer agent. However, sellers can lower the commission they pay by opting for a discount or low commission real estate brokers.
Can a California real estate agent sell in Nevada?
If a real estate broker has an active license in California, they can get the Nevada Salesman License without taking any classes or exams, and sell in Nevada.
Is it a good time to sell a house in Las Vegas?
Yes, it is a good time to sell a house in Las Vegas as currently there is a high demand for houses, and the median selling price is also high.
Related: real estate offices near me, realtor las vegas, real estates agents near me, low commission real estate agents near me, 1 percent commission realtor near me, real estate agents in nevada, one percent listing las vegas, 1 percent real estate commission las vegas, discount real estate brokers near me, what is homelightUncategorized