» Jump To: Rankings | Reviews | Brokers to Avoid | What is a Discount Real Estate Broker? | Why Choose a Discount Real Estate Broker over Traditional Agents? | Discount Real Estate Companies with Flat Fee MLS Services Near You | Final Word | Frequently Asked Questions
A 11.4% increase in Loveland real estate prices was recorded in June of 2022. Finding the right agent to sell your house at the best possible price is critical in this market.
Here are the top discount real estate brokers in Loveland, CO who can help you save money on your next real estate transaction.
Rankings: Discount Real Estate Brokers & Companies in Loveland, CO
|Rank||Discount Real Estate Broker / Company||Listing Fee||Max Savings||100% Online||5-Star Reviews*||Broad Coverage||Mobile App|
|2.||Assist 2 Sell||1%|
|3.||Colorado Flat Fee Realty,INC||$3500|
|5.||Ideal Agent||2% |
Reviews: Discount Real Estate Brokers & Companies Loveland, CO
🔥 BEST OVERALL
Why Houzeo is #1: Houzeo is an online tech company that offers real estate solutions. It provides an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, cutting-edge technology, and 5-star customer support.
Houzeo for Homesellers
- Affordable Flat Fee: Houzeo’s plans are typically a small flat fee. This will save you thousands. If your buyer is unrepresented, you also save the buyer agent commission.
- Listings on MLS: Listings get syndicated to the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and hundreds of other websites. Houzeo also has nifty social media sharing tools. No other platform gives you this much exposure.
- Fully Virtual Service: Houzeo is 100% online. Listing is easy and changes are fast. So you can focus on what is most important – your sale.
Houzeo for Homebuyers
- Access to Listings without Agents: Houzeo lets buyers get access to all the nearby listings on MLS without working with an agent.
- Closing Costs Calculator: Houzeo’s unique Closing Costs Calculator lets buyers get an accurate final cost at the end of the buying process.
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any flat fee MLS listing service website we’ve reviewed.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services
Houzeo has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 on Google & Trustpilot.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Assist 2 Sell
🏆 A POPULAR FRANCHISE
Assist 2 Sell
Why Discount Realtor is #2: Assist2Sell Ortiz Realty, Inc. is a franchise that provides a full-cover flat fee service plan in the US. They have offices all over the US that help sellers to list their property and sell it at a competitive price. Assist 2 Sell is one of the leading discount real estate brokers in the US.
Assist2Sell Ortiz Realty, Inc. for Homesellers
- Save on Commission: Assist 2 sell charges 1% commission or $2995 on a $300,000. This rate may vary based on the location and price of the house.
- Agent Management: Whether you live in Florida or Loveland, each agent is a qualified agent. They have experience in the local real estate market and help you throughout the process.
- Features: Assist 2 Sell has many features including Comparative Marketing Analysis, marketing, host open houses, post signage, and much more.
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Marketing across sources of media.
- Exposure to popular real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Provide property flyers.
- Support from start to end of the sale process.
Not enough credible sources were found to provide the information.
Assist 2 Sell has nationwide coverage.
3. Colorado Flat Fee Realty
💵 BUYER REBATE
Colorado Flat Fee Realty INC
Why Colorado Flat Fee Realty, INC is #3: Colorado Flat Fee Realty, INC is a local Colorado-based brokerage that provides numerous additional and a-la-carte services to its clients. They will help you syndicate your listing on Zillow and other listing websites.
Colorado Flat Fee Realty for Home Sellers:
- Flat Fee: The discount brokerage charges a flat fee varying from $1500-$9000 according to the listing price or a 1% commission of the purchase price, whichever is greater. The higher the home list price or sales price, the more the seller will have to pay as commission.
- Additional Fee: They also charge an additional administration fee ($495) to pay 3rd party vendors.
- No Upfront Fee: Sellers have to pay commission at closing. The discount realtor does not charge any upfront fee.
Colorado Flat Fee Realty for Home Buyers:
- Buyer Rebate: Colorado Flat Fee Realty offers a buyer rebate of 1% on properties that sell for $200,000 or more.
👉 Our Take: Colorado Flat Fee Realty can be a great option for buyers. However, sellers must be aware of the fact that they may have to pay 1% of the sales price, which is higher than the flat fee, as the seller agent’s commission if their house sells for more than the listing price.
» Selling A House In Colorado: Here’s What You NEED to Know
- Syndicate with other listing websites
- Hefty additional fee
- Packages are costly
- No pricing assistance
- Internet access required
- Down payment assistance
Colorado Flat Fee Realty INC has a 4.2 out of 5 rating on Yelp and Google Reviews.
Colorado Flat Fee Realty offers services in the state of Colorado.
📱 GOOD TECHNOLOGY
Redfin is one of the biggest real estate companies in the country, known primarily for its technological features, which are far better than a lot of national discount brokerages, and their low commission rates.
Redfin for Homesellers
- Low Commissions: As a seller, you will have to pay a listing commission of merely 1.5%. This is lower than the general rate of commission in the market and therefore would make for considerable savings in your final profits.
- Online Tools: Redfin provides online tools that surpass most discount real estate companies. Its easy-to-use mobile app and 3D walkthrough feature are a step forward in the world of real estate.
- Digital Marketing: Redfin also excels at marketing homes for sellers online. It spreads the word on your home by partaking in email campaigns, social media ads, and premium placements, ensuring a speedy sale.
Redfin for Homebuyers
- Buyer Rebates: As a homebuyer you will avail yourself rebates on commissions that get contributed to clearing your closing costs, ensuring substantial savings.
- Speedy Notifications: Redfin’s mobile app lets homebuyers get quick updates on the most recent listings nearby. It claims to provide notifications on these listings in as little as 10 minutes of the property going online.
- Redfin Recommendations: Redfin makes the process of buying simpler by recommending required stakeholders such as money lenders and home inspectors. This makes the process streamlined and hassle-free.
👉Our Take: Redfin is a good option if you are looking for nationwide discount real estate companies with ease of accessibility. Although it does provide lower commissions, they are still higher than other low-cost real estate brokers, something that should be taken noted. Their agents also have the added pressure of handling multiple clients at a given time (partly due to their low commissions model), thus making their approach less personalized.
» Redfin Review: Click here to find all you need to know about Redfin.
- A tech-first company
- Good user interface
- Detailed paperwork
- Range of services for all types of properties
- Full-service brokerage
- Average customer service
Redfin has a rating of 4 out of 5 on Yelp.
Redfin covers 80+ Markets in the country.
5. Ideal Agent
👨💼 GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ideal Agent helps sellers find quality discount real estate brokers. On average, a seller saves approximately $3,000 – $4,000 while listing with Ideal Agent.
Ideal Agent for Home Sellers
- Agent Matching: Home sellers are matched with one real estate agent, who then guides the seller through their journey. Agents are assigned from the top 1% agents who have closed deals in the seller’s locality.
- Profit Maximization: The agent with whom you’re matched will visit your home to identify the features of your house that stand out. By leveraging these features, the agent will help you in maximizing your sale profits.
- Dedicated Concierge: The discount realtor will also get professional photos taken of your home and help you in setting the list price. In addition to marketing your house, the agent will provide negotiation assistance and take care of closing coordination.
Ideal Agent for Homebuyers
- Home Search Feature: Ideal Agent has a home search feature, where home buyers can look for homes by location, home type, and price range.
- No Other Benefits: Since Ideal Agent is a seller-centric platform, it does not offer a lot of services for buyers. Buyers can hire an agent but you need to get in touch with their customer service to set up a call with the concierge. Post the formalities, the agent will then get in touch with you to understand your needs.
👉 Our Take: Ideal Agent is a good choice for home sellers. They set a high bar for recruiting agents, which means sellers get to work with the top-performing agents in their locality. However, with no significant services for buyers, the platform is not recommended if you’re planning to buy a house.
» IdealAgent.com Reviews: Everything You Need To Know
- Qualified agents
- No obligation to choose an agent
- Nationwide coverage
- Add-on services like professional photos and more
- Good customer service
- Marginal savings
- Single-agent match
- Inconsistent agent results
- No customer dashboard
- No buyer savings
Ideal Agent has an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 on TrustPilot.
» Reviews of Ideal Agent: Reviews, Complaints, and Alternatives
Ideal Agent is available throughout the U.S.
Here’s a quick recap of the best discount real estate brokers in America:
America’s Best Discount Real Estate Brokers (2023)
We’ve reviewed the best discount real estate brokers in 2023
Discount Real Estate Brokers to Avoid
Some agent-matching websites advertise themselves as “free”, but in reality, they keep a portion of the commission received by the discount real estate brokers. Since you pay the commission, this amount technically goes from your pocket.
For example, List With Clever promotes itself as a real estate educational website that matches sellers with discount realtors. Even though Clever claims to be “free”, 25% to 40% of the commission you pay will be directed to Clever as a “Referral Fee”.
» Clever Real Estate: Read our full review of Clever Real Estate
What Is a Discount Real Estate Broker?
Discount real estate brokers are licensed individuals who help clients to buy and sell their property at a flat rate or low commission. Some flat rate realtors offer full-service whereas, others offer limited services that may just include listing. Before choosing a low-cost broker, ensure that they include all the features you require to sell your property.
There are 4 distinct types of discount realtors in Louisville, Kentucky and each has its benefit. Let’s try and understand the different types:
Types of Discount Real Estate Brokers in Loveland, CO
|Types||Description||Why It's Unique?||Example|
|Flat Fee MLS||Flat fee MLS lets seller list their property on the local MLS from a list of packages. Each package consists of unique benefits.||💰 Multiple Services||Houzeo|
|Flat Rate||Flat rate brokers charge a flat fee for full service that includes everything from MLS listing to price negotiations, etc.||💲Cost - Effective||Houwzer|
|Low Commission||With low commission, sellers can list and sell their homes with a listing fee as low as 1% commission. This helps sellers save thousands of dollars at end of the sale process.||💵 More Savings||Redfin|
|Virtual Full-Service||Sellers who want to list and sell their property from the comfort of their homes can opt for virtual service. Each step right from listing to negotiation is carried out virtually.||💻 100% Online||Houzeo|
Why Choose a Discount Real Estate Broker/Company Over a Traditional Agent?
Let’s assume a property costs $600,000. Through traditional real estate commissions in the US, the seller is required to pay 5% – 6% in commissions. Through a traditional process, a seller can incur closing costs anywhere between $30000 – $32000 – that’s too expensive. A person can try selling a house as is to avoid exorbitant commissions through a Loveland, CO discount real estate broker.
|Traditional Agent |
💡 Make A Note: Sellers get discount on seller’s agent commission only, they still have to pay 2.5%-3% commission to the buyer’s agent at the end of the sale process.
Similarly, approaching a discount realty in Loveland, that offers a higher buyer rebate can make the house that much more inexpensive to buy. For instance, if the buyer agent offers a rebate of 1% on a property priced at $500,000, it will save you $5000. Please note that some realtors also offer non-cash incentives as buyer rebates.
» Seller Closing Costs in Colorado and Buyer Closing Costs in Colorado: Use this free tool by Houzeo to get an estimate of your closing costs.
Houzeo Helps You Save Thousands
|Package||Price||What You Get|
|SILVER||$349||6-month listing, 24 photographs, syndication to popular real estate websites, and a few more additional services.|
|GOLD||$499||6-month listing, Maximum number of photos, syndication to popular real estate websites, and a few more additional services.|
|PLATINUM||$399||Additional 0.75% due at Closing. 12-month listing + Virtual Full Service that includes everything you require to sell the property.|
Here’s how much you can save with Houzeo.com!
Discount Real Estate Companies That Offer Flat Fee MLS Near Me
Before opting for discount real estate brokerages, you would want to know their coverage. All discount realtors in Loveland do not have the same coverage. Some have nationwide coverage, while some are restricted to a few states or cities.
We’ve compiled a list of the best flat fee MLS Listing Services in each state. Click on your state to check them out!
|Northeast||Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont|
|Midwest||Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin|
|South||Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia|
|West||Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming|
- ✍️ SAVE: With Flat fee MLS, you will save thousands of dollars in listing fees. You also get the option of selecting the service you want and customizing the packages to your seller’s needs.
There are a number of low-cost discount real estate brokers in Loveland today that provide unique features at great value. For a seller, it is recommended to look for pointers like listing fees, listing time, services offered, customer service, coverage, and technology before selecting a Loveland discount realtor.
» Best Flat Fee MLS Indiana Listing Services: Sell Your House With Flat Fee MLS Instead!
Frequently Asked Questions About Loveland Discount Real Estate Brokers
What is the difference between full service and discount brokers?
A full-service broker gives you just that: a higher level of personal service for your investments, but at a higher cost. Find out what kind of broker you might need. When compared to a full-service broker, a discount broker charges less for buying and selling orders.
Are real estate commissions negotiable in Loveland, CO?
Commissions are completely negotiable. Contact several real estate agents, compare commissions and free services, then negotiate a better deal. High home value, a competitive market, and a quick turnaround can be used as negotiating leverage.
What is the average real estate agent commission for agents in Loveland?
Even though each agent's commission is different, most of them work for 6% of the price of the home.
Related: best discount real estate brokers, is homelight legitimateUncategorized