Buying a home is the biggest and the most important financial transaction in a person’s life. If you are selling your house ensure potential buyers visualize their future in your house. A professional home stager helps you achieve this.
A staged home can attract offers of 1% to 5% more than the asking price. Hire a home staging company to make your property more appealing to potential buyers. Here is the list of the best home staging companies in Minnesota.
Rankings: 3 Best Minnesota Home Staging Companies
|Rank||Staging Company||Staging Fee||Best For|
|#1||Meridith Baer Home||$15,000 – $20,000||Staging super luxurious properties|
|#2||Stuccco||$29 per photo||Affordable virtual staging|
|#3||Showhomes||Varies as per the location||In-person staging|
Reviews: 3 Best Minnesota Home Staging Companies
1. Meridith Baer Home
- Staging Fee: $15,000 - $20,000
- 4.0/5.0 (out of 49 reviews)
Why We Chose It: Meridith Baer Home has been in the home staging business for over 25 years. Homes staged by the company sell faster and above the asking price, sometimes up to seven figures above the listing price.
💲 Pricing: $15,000 – $20,000 per staging
👍 What We Like:
- They stage all properties – luxury homes, estates, highrise condos and lofts cottages, etc.
- Meridith Baer Home stages 150 homes per month
- They maintain 300,000 square feet of warehouse space filled with decor items
- The company offers home staging services nationwide
👎 What We Dislike:
- A lot more expensive than a regular home staging service
- Some customers have complained about the furniture made available to them
👉 Our Take: Meridith Baer Home is best suited for homeowners selling super luxury properties in hot markets like Hamptons or Los Angeles. We do not recommend the company for average-priced homes.
- Meridith Baer (founder of the company) has been in the business for over 25 years
- Homes staged by them sell for up to seven digits higher than the asking price
- The company maintains an abundant stock of decore items in their warehouse
Meridith Baer Home is rated 4 stars on the popular review site Yelp.
Meridith Baer Home offers home staging services nationwide.
- Staging Fee: $29 per photo
- No reviews found
Why We Chose It: Stuccco offers affordable virtual home staging services with a 24-hour delivery time. They offer several packages for individual home sellers and real estate agents.
💲 Pricing: $29 per photo. Stuccco offers other virtual staging options ranging between $15 and $39. They offer photo enhancement for $1.5/photo.
👍 What We Like:
- Stuccco virtually stages all types of properties
- Photos are delivered within 24 hours
- Free, unlimited revisions for up to 60 days
- Your property gets displayed on Stuccco’s Property Page
- You can give additional design instructions while choosing a design
👎 What We Dislike:
- Only real estate agents have access to the lead capture feature
- The video slideshow tool is available only for real estate agents
👉 Our Take: Stuccco is an excellent virtual staging option for all types of sellers. Opt for their services if you are running short on time and want to list your property asap.
» Virtual Staging: Everything You Need to Know
- Affordable virtual staging packages
- Low turnaround time (within 24 hours)
- Free and unlimited revisions for up to 60 days
- Free Property Page on Stuccco’s website
- Customizable plans for real estate professionals
We could not find a substantial number of customer reviews on credible review sites for Stuccco.
Stuccco offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
- Staging Fee: Varies as per the location
- 5.0/5.0 (out of 47 reviews)
Why We Chose It: Showhomes is the largest home staging franchise network and has been in the business since 1986. They have staged over 35,000 homes across various states. Apart from staging, they offer home upgrades and home managers.
💲 Pricing: Varies depending on the location
👍 What We Like:
- Offers vacant staging, owner-occupied staging, home upgrades, home managers, etc.
- Over 35 years of experience
- The staging fee can be paid at the closing
👎 What We Dislike:
- Inconsistent experience due to franchise model
- The staging fee varies based on the location
- Limited coverage
👉 Our Take: Showhomes can be a very good choice for home sellers looking for in-person staging services. However, the Showhomes franchise is available in select counties of 16 states only.
- Over 3 decades of staging experience
- Home manager option available
- Offer short-term rental styling
- Can stage your house within 48 hours in case of tight deadlines
- The franchise model might lead to a non-uniform customer experience
- Limited coverage
Showhomes’ Raleigh franchise is rated 5 stars on Google reviews. Check your local Showhomes franchise ratings before choosing their staging services.
As of November 2022, Showhomes has partial coverage in 16 states:
California, Colorado, Oregon, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota
What are Home Staging Services?
Home staging companies or home staging services help you prepare your home for a potential buyer. They are real estate professionals who help you set the stage for attracting home buyers.
Professional home staging largely involves cleaning, rearranging, or renting furniture, and other aesthetic tactics to make your home visually appealing.
» Home Staging: What it means and is it worth it?
How Much Does a Home Staging Company Cost in Minnesota?
It depends on the staging company you choose. Some home staging Minnesota companies charge a percentage of the sale value. Whereas, some charge a flat rate based on the area and staging required.
As per Homeadvisor’s data, home sellers spend $755 – $2,844 on home staging. However, this cost varies largely depending on the location and the number of rooms you want to stage.
Also, home staging costs vary depending on the type of property. For instance, a low-end small house will cost much lesser than a high-end luxury property.
» How Much Does Home Staging Cost: Read to know more
Top Home Staging Tips
Here are the top home staging tips you cannot miss:
- Make a Remarkable First Impression: Add a fresh coat of paint to your front door or fix a minor dent. Place plants on either side of the front door. Also, trim the lawn and keep the outside windows clean.
- Paint Your House Neutral: Neutral colors appeal to most people. They make the rooms look spacious and more ventilated.
- Get rid of Unnecessary Furniture: If your living room or the bedrooms are cluttered with bulky furniture, put them in storage. Too many small furniture pieces will also degrade the overall look. Strike a perfect balance and rent furniture if necessary.
- Remove Personal Photographs: Ensure you remove all the personal and family pictures while staging your house. Allow buyers to imagine their future in the house. Instead, keep coffee table books, magazines, or candles on the side tables.
» Home Staging Tips: Pro tactics to stage your house for sale
Is a Home Staging Company Worth the Cost?
Yes, hiring a home staging company is completely worth the cost. According to RESA, homes staged sold for $40,000 over the list price in 2021. Also, staged homes sell 9 days faster.
» Best Home Staging Companies: Discover the best
Resources for Selling Your Minnesota House
- Selling a House As Is in Minnesota : Selling a house as is means the buyer accepts the property in its existing condition. Read further to know how selling “as is” works in Minnesota.
- Sell Your House Fast for Cash in Minnesota : Discover the best ways to attract maximum cash offers and close on the cash sale quickly.
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Minnesota : Sell your distressed properties to Companies that Buy Houses for Cash. Discover the top companies that purchase houses for cash in Minnesota.
- Flat Fee MLS Minnesota : Flat Fee MLS companies get you on the MLS for a small flat fee saving you thousands in commissions. Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Minnesota.
Home staging companies are an effective way of marketing your property for sale. Home staging can be in-person involving a professional home stager. They rearrange or rent or buy new furniture, improve the landscape, repaint the walls, and more.
Virtual home staging is a technologically advanced option to stage your house. It has a lower turnaround time and costs significantly less than in-person staging services. Attach realistically rendered photos to make your MLS listing attractive. A good staging service is definitely worth the investment because they result in a faster home sale at a higher price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to stage a house in Minnesota?
Costs for home staging range from $752 to $2,837, with an average price of $1,743. The size of your home is one factor that may influence how much it costs to stage a home.
Related: home staging Minnesota, Minnesota home staging companies, home staging Minnesota price, home staging Minnesota, Minnesota home staging, best home staging companies Minnesota, home staging companies, Minnesota professional home staging, Minnesota vacant home staging, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo