Buying a home is the biggest and the most important financial transaction in a person’s life. If you are selling your house ensure potential buyers visualize their future in your house. A professional home stager helps you achieve this.
A staged home can attract offers of 1% to 5% more than the asking price. Hire a home staging company to make your property more appealing to potential buyers. Here is the list of the best home staging companies in Top 3 Home Staging Companies in Utah.
Rankings: 3 Best Utah Home Staging Companies
|Rank||Staging Company||Staging Fee||Best For|
|#1||Barion Design Inc.||It depends on the size of the space||luxury properties|
|#2||Stuccco||$29 per photo||Affordable virtual staging|
|#3||Meridith Baer Home||$15,000 – $20,000||Staging super luxurious properties|
Reviews: 3 Best Utah Home Staging Companies
1. Barion Design Inc.
Why We Chose It: Barion Design Inc. is founded by Ilaria Barion, a noted luxury home stager. She has staged over 50,000 properties. Unlike other virtual home staging companies, Barion Design starts the staging process with a consultation.
💲 Pricing: Based on the size of the space depicted in the picture and the amount of staging required.
👍 What We Like:
- The company understands the aesthetic requirements of luxury properties
- Prices are not based on the home value
- The team is led by experienced home stager Ilaria Barion
- Positive customer testimonials
👎 What We Dislike:
- Delivery time isn’t as quick as other virtual staging companies
👉 Our Take: We recommend Barion Design for luxury home sellers who don’t mind shelling out extra dollars for an expert virtual home stager.
- Team of highly trained designers and home stagers
- Impressive customer testimonials
- Staged more than 50,000 luxury properties
- The staging process starts with a consultation
- Each property is staged differently based on the home seller’s requirements
Barion Design’s virtual staging services are rated 5 stars on Google Reviews.
Barion Design offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
Why We Chose It: Stuccco offers affordable virtual home staging services with a 24-hour delivery time. They offer several packages for individual home sellers and real estate agents.
💲 Pricing: $29 per photo. Stuccco offers other virtual staging options ranging between $15 and $39. They offer photo enhancement for $1.5/photo.
👍 What We Like:
- Stuccco virtually stages all types of properties
- Photos are delivered within 24 hours
- Free, unlimited revisions for up to 60 days
- Your property gets displayed on Stuccco’s Property Page
- You can give additional design instructions while choosing a design
👎 What We Dislike:
- Only real estate agents have access to the lead capture feature
- The video slideshow tool is available only for real estate agents
👉 Our Take: Stuccco is an excellent virtual staging option for all types of sellers. Opt for their services if you are running short on time and want to list your property asap.
» Virtual Staging: Everything You Need to Know
- Affordable virtual staging packages
- Low turnaround time (within 24 hours)
- Free and unlimited revisions for up to 60 days
- Free Property Page on Stuccco’s website
- Customizable plans for real estate professionals
We could not find a substantial number of customer reviews on credible review sites for Stuccco.
Stuccco offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
3. Meridith Baer Home
Why We Chose It: Meridith Baer Home has been in the home staging business for over 25 years. Homes staged by the company sell faster and above the asking price, sometimes up to seven figures above the listing price.
💲 Pricing: $15,000 – $20,000 per staging
👍 What We Like:
- They stage all properties – luxury homes, estates, highrise condos and lofts cottages, etc.
- Meridith Baer Home stages 150 homes per month
- They maintain 300,000 square feet of warehouse space filled with decor items
- The company offers home staging services nationwide
👎 What We Dislike:
- A lot more expensive than a regular home staging service
- Some customers have complained about the furniture made available to them
👉 Our Take: Meridith Baer Home is best suited for homeowners selling super luxury properties in hot markets like Hamptons or Los Angeles. We do not recommend the company for average-priced homes.
- Meridith Baer (founder of the company) has been in the business for over 25 years
- Homes staged by them sell for up to seven digits higher than the asking price
- The company maintains an abundant stock of decore items in their warehouse
Meridith Baer Home is rated 4 stars on the popular review site Yelp.
Meridith Baer Home offers home staging services nationwide.
What are Home Staging Services?
Home staging companies or home staging services help you prepare your home for a potential buyer. They are real estate professionals who help you set the stage for attracting home buyers.
Professional home staging largely involves cleaning, rearranging, or renting furniture, and other aesthetic tactics to make your home visually appealing.
» Home Staging Ideas: What it means and is it worth it?
How Much Does a Home Staging Company Cost in Utah?
It depends on the staging company you choose. Some home staging Utah companies charge a percentage of the sale value. Whereas, some charge a flat rate based on the area and staging required.
As per Homeadvisor’s data, home sellers spend $755 – $2,844 on home staging. However, this cost varies largely depending on the location and the number of rooms you want to stage.
Also, home staging costs vary depending on the type of property. For instance, a low-end small house will cost much lesser than a high-end luxury property.
» How Much Does Home Staging Cost: Read to know more
Top Home Staging Tips
Here are the top home staging tips you cannot miss:
- Make a Remarkable First Impression: Add a fresh coat of paint to your front door or fix a minor dent. Place plants on either side of the front door. Also, trim the lawn and keep the outside windows clean.
- Paint Your House Neutral: Neutral colors appeal to most people. They make the rooms look spacious and more ventilated.
- Get rid of Unnecessary Furniture: If your living room or the bedrooms are cluttered with bulky furniture, put them in storage. Too many small furniture pieces will also degrade the overall look. Strike a perfect balance and rent furniture if necessary.
- Remove Personal Photographs: Ensure you remove all the personal and family pictures while staging your house. Allow buyers to imagine their future in the house. Instead, keep coffee table books, magazines, or candles on the side tables.
» Home Staging Tips: Pro tactics to stage your house for sale
Is a Home Staging Company Worth the Cost?
Yes, hiring a home staging company is completely worth the cost. According to RESA, homes staged sold for $40,000 over the list price in 2021. Also, staged homes sell 9 days faster.
» Best Home Staging Companies: Discover the best
Resources for Selling Your Utah House
- Real Estate Photographers in Utah: Check out our rankings for the top Utah real estate photographers.
- List of Realtors in Utah: Realtors are real estate professionals associated with NAR. Check out our rankings of the top Realtors in Utah.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers Utah: If you want to save on commission but still need constant guidance and support, go for a discount broker. We have ranked the top discount brokers in Utah.
- FSBO MLS Listing Utah: Flat Fee MLS companies get you on the MLS for a small flat fee saving you thousands in commissions. Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Utah.
Home staging companies are an effective way of marketing your property for sale. Home staging can be in-person involving a professional home stager. They rearrange or rent or buy new furniture, improve the landscape, repaint the walls, and more.
Virtual home staging is a technologically advanced option to stage your house. It has a lower turnaround time and costs significantly less than in-person staging services. Attach realistically rendered photos to make your MLS listing attractive. A good staging service is definitely worth the investment because they result in a faster home sale at a higher price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to stage a house in Utah?
A home stager charges on average 0.8% to 1% of the home sale value in Utah.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in Utah: Discover the best time to sell your house in Utah to maximize your profits.
- Purpose of Title Insurance in Utah: Read to know how title insurance works in the US.
- Top Real Estate Companies in Utah: Discover is the top real estate company in Utah that work with the best real estate agents.
- Selling a Home in Utah: Check out our home-selling guide for Utah.
- Selling Inherited Property in Utah: Selling an inherited property in Utah comes with lots of paper formalities and it would take almost a year to complete all the legalities. Learn about them for a quick home sale.
- Selling a Home As Is in Utah: Selling a house as is means the buyer accepts the property in its existing condition. Read further to know how selling “as is” works in Utah.
- Realtor Commission in Utah: Discover how real estate commissions work in UT.
Related: home staging Utah, Utah home staging companies, home staging Utah price, home staging Utah, Utah home staging, best home staging companies Utah, home staging companies, Utah professional home staging, Utah vacant home staging, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, for sale by owner sites, isoldmyhouse.com reviews, how much are typical closing costs in utah, how to calculate closing costs for seller in utah, cash offers utah, average cost of home appraisal in utah, get preapproved for a mortgage online, utah mls flat fee, Houzeo Lead Management, real estate market in utah, ut fsbo