As per the NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the top real estate websites in Augusta and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Augusta
|1. Real Estate Super App||Houzeo ↗️|
|2. Accurate Data||Realtor ↗️|
|3. Best Mobile App for Buyers||Trulia|
|4. Biggest Database||Zillow ↗️|
|5. Good Customer Reviews||Harry Norman ↗️|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Augusta
MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission. Houzeo offers you 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan for most home sellers. It’s only $399 in most markets and provides you access to high-tech features like Houzeo Offers and Houzeo Showings.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, with a 5-star rated customer support team.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore FSBO homes for sale and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo has a 4.9/5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
MOST ACCURATE DATABASE
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Pricing is not disclosed on the website. Although you will have to pay the common closing costs, home inspection, appraisal, etc.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other real estate sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
- REALTOR Support: It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). So, buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor.
- Neighborhood Information: Realtor.com is available nationwide and provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details.
- Accurate Data: It has accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Agent Support: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
- Home Value: Realtor.com offers accurate home value estimation.
- REALTORs Database: It has the biggest database of trust-worthy realtor communities.
- Best Calculators: Realtor.com provides mortgage and refinance calculators.
- Mobile App: Yes!
- Offline Process: Realtor.com has manual and offline procedures which can be very complex and time-taking.
- Poor Reviews: Realtor.com has very poor reviews on Trustpilot. Many of their users complain about their customer support and realtor’s services.
- Unwanted Calls: If you have ever inquired about a property on Realtor.com, you should expect unsolicited calls from their agents. As mentioned in some of their reviews.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2/5 stars (1018 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Trulia is owned by Zillow, and it aims to be a one-stop shop for home buyers and sellers.
Pricing is not disclosed on the website, this means you might end up paying the traditional 3%-6% real estate commission.
👉 Our Take: Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use. Home buyers and tenants do much of their property search using their mobile devices, which makes it our choice for the best informative mobile app.
» Trulia Reviews: Is It Truly a Smart Choice to Sell or Rent? Read the comprehensive review to know more!
Trulia has an easy-to-use app that is preferred by a lot of customers. It has other following features:
- MLS Listings: Trulia offers over 1 million listings directly sourced from the MLS. It has incredible home-buying features, like a comprehensive map, narrowing down your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and many more.
- Easy Home Search: You can easily find homes for sale or rent on Trulia. You can also check the price trend of a listed property.
- Local Coverage: It offers a comprehensive map and filters, which make it easier to look for local information about the property.
- Best Calculators: Trulia has a mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator to serve you better.
- Tutorial Guide: Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize your app experience.
- Neighborhood Information: It provides extensive information about the neighborhood like schools, cafes, pet-safe properties, community events, etc.
- Mobile App: Trulia has the best mobile app for buyers with a comprehensive search feature.
- Inconsistent Estimates: The algorithm Trulia uses to estimate home prices may not always be accurate.
- Poor Customer Support: Several customers have complained about Trulia’s lack of support on BBB, Trustpilot, and Sitejabber.
- No Listing Option: Trulia does not provide any property listing options.
Trulia has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
User Friendly App
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with more than 200 million monthly visitors.
- Buyer’s Agent Commission: A seller will pay the buyer’s agent commission, which will normally cost 3% of the home’s selling price.
👉 Our Take: Zillow enables buyers to look for homes from a large pool of listings and guides them through the complex home-buying process. However, before starting your home-buying process, make sure to read its customer reviews.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing!
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
- Advanced Search: Zillow has saved your search criteria with its “save search” feature. It has more than 20 filters to narrow down your ideal property based on the preferences of price, beds and baths, home type, and many more.
- Largest Marketplace: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest real estate website for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more.
- Mobile App: Yes.
Zillow has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
- FSBO Listings Will be Hidden: Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact an agent” that routes them to Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.7/5 (305 reviews) on Trustpilot.
5. Harry Norman
Harry Norman has been active in Georgia’s real estate industry since 1930. It provides real estate services for both buyers and sellers throughout the local real estate market from Marietta, GA
For Home Sellers:
- Fantastic Customer Satisfaction: Sales representatives for Harry Norman, REALTORS® are stewards, leaders, and dependable real estate consultants with an unmatched knowledge.
- Various Tools: It offers multiple tools to provide maximum exposure in front of potential buyers locally and globally.
- Unique Feature: The app also provides a HomeSpotter feature showing the homes for sale around you and commute times.
For Home Buyers:
- Market Experts: The website lists all the latest open houses and Market Insights Report gives you the latest stats in your area.
- Realtors: They provides offer invaluable insight with their knowledge of the market and also negotiate decently.
- Family of Services: Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC, HN Insurance, Township Title, and American Home Shield to make the purchase easy.
Mobile App : Yes
👉 Our Take: Sellers, buyers, or customers looking to sell, buy and relocate in Marietta locally can choose Harry Norman.
🔍 Want to Find Top Real Estate Agents in Georgia? Read More
- 99% customer satisfaction rating
- Atlanta’s first residential real estate brokerage
- Trusted and old
- Leasing options available
- Luxury Sales included
- Not many written reviews
Harry Norman is rated 3 out of 5 stars on Yelp Reviews.
Harry Norman serves all over Georgia.
» Houzeo Showings: Most advanced real estate showing features.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Any website that deals with the real estate sector is a real estate website. This could be a brokerage, a news website, a marketplace to help you buy, sell, or rent, a website for home furnishings, a home repair app, or a neighborhood social network site.
High-tech real estate websites can save you thousands of dollars or weeks of your time. Home sellers can list for free, renters can rent fast, and buyers can view hundreds of listing photographs, walkthrough videos, and features before they schedule a live tour.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
Homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for nearly 17% above the asking price. So, the real estate website should provide an option to list on MLS, social media sharing features, and customizable for sale by owner yard signs with the seller’s phone number.
These high-tech websites will also be useful for house flippers and investors, allowing them to list multiple properties at the same time with maximum exposure.
📲 Strong Technology
The real estate site should allow prospective buyers and sellers to advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest and best offers, and manage showings.
Technology can make selling a house without a realtor much faster and more efficient. If you are in an unusual situation where you are going through a divorce or selling an inherited property, the technology should facilitate getting the property sold faster and easier.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
Selling a house is a complex process, and you will need customer support for a smooth real estate transaction. Home sellers reported that the biggest challenge in a sale for them was For Sale By Owner paperwork.
📞 Real People Manning the Phone
Sounds weird right? Houzeo has real, live humans manning our phone lines. Try us out! List your home on Houzeo.com and save thousands in commissions!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Beware: Real Estate Websites to Avoid
Some real estate companies pretend to be “free.” But, in reality, you will pay hefty fees and realtor commissions at closing with these firms.
1. Clever Real Estate
Clever Real Estate promotes itself as a free resource for FSBO home sellers. It is neither free nor is it a “For Sale By Owner website“. If you choose Clever, you will be forced to use an agent. And that agent will kick back 25% to 40% of the commission you pay back to Clever as a “referral fee.”
Clever also engages in privacy violations and price fixing. In fact, Houzeo.com had to increase prices in multiple states because of Clever’s price-fixing tactics with local discount real estate brokers. This significantly raises the cost for consumers.
» Clever Real Estate Reviews: Clever is NOT free. See our detailed review of the red flags with Clever.
FSBO.com is a nationwide Flat Fee MLS company that provides For Sale By Owner MLS service. Pricing and services vary quite drastically by state. Therefore, you will not know the full pricing terms until you review the listing agreement of the FSBO contract.
We recommend you review the listing agreement carefully if you choose FSBO.com. In addition, be sure to check the reviews of the independent Flat Fee MLS brokers.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Everything you NEED TO KNOW about this Flat Fee MLS service.
Craigslist is a free classified website, where you can advertise anything you want, from jobs and services to housing. But, Craigslist is notorious for a lot of scams like identity theft, robbing during showings, rent deposit fraud, etc.
🚩 Steer Clear of Shady Real Estate Websites
Houzeo is safe, efficient, and saves you time and money.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Types of Real Estate Websites
Real estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
1. Home Selling Websites
Home-selling websites help home sellers list properties online. The best home-selling websites make it easier to list and sell properties quickly. They provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.
Selling your house is easy and convenient with Houzeo. You are able to save the listing agent’s commission, manage your showings, and negotiate multiple offers.
2. House Buying Websites
Home-buying websites help buyers search for properties online. A perfect home-buying website must provide efficient tools, adequate resources, and impressive features to work upon.
3. Best Rental Websites
Rental websites help you find rental properties. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers. Landlords can also advertise their unoccupied or soon-to-be vacant homes on these rental listing websites.
4. Best Property Search Websites
House search websites help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, plots, ranches, and commercial properties. These best property search websites will help you find the best properties near you.
The majority of home buyers search on the internet as their first step in looking for a property.
5. Best MLS Listing Websites
Best MLS listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. These real estate listing websites list on other MLSs (Multiple Listing Sites) to provide greater exposure to the property.
6. Best Real Estate Investor Websites
Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on an online platform.
» Houzeo Offers: Manage your offers like a Pro!
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Augusta?
Houzeo is the best real estate website for home sellers and buyers alike. It helps you save thousands in real estate agent commissions with its high-tech interface.
Houzeo is the top Flat Fee MLS Texas and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platform in Texas. With its user-friendly navigation across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of Texas’s best real estate websites. In this list of Texas’ top real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for home sellers and buyers.
💪 List Your Home for Just $299+
Don’t overpay on agent commissions! Be your own agent and save thousands using Houzeo technology!
START YOUR LISTING NOW FOR FREE!
Check out how does Houzeo work and know why Houzeo is the best for sale by owner sites out there:
Real People, Real Stories
Start Your FREE Listing NOW!
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high-technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Augusta for your reference to make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the best property search website?
The best property search website:
3. Coldwell Banker Homes
5. Rocket Homes
2. Which real estate website is the most accurate?
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS.
What are closing costs for a cash buyer?
As a homebuyer, you can expect to pay 3%-6% of the home's purchase price on buyer closing costs in Arizona, but that number can be as low as sub-1% or as high as 4+%, depending on the state.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites as per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can be a hard task. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- GA Housing Market: Will the Georgia real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
- How to Wholesale Real Estate in Georgia: Wholesale real estate in Georgia helps people to sell distressed properties to buyers or to investors and earn a profit out of it.
- Flat Fee Listing Georgia: Most advanced Flat Fee MLS listing service in Georgia.
- Average Real Estate Agent Commission in Georgia: The real estate commissions in Georgia average between 5% – 6%. Read on to know how it works, how it is split, and whether they are negotiable
- Realtor Fees in Georgia: Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process a cakewalk. Read this blog to find out the best realtor in Georgia.
Recommended For Sellers
- Real Estate Photographers in Georgia: Find out the top real estate photographers in Georgia and make your listing pictures stand out.
- Real Estate Photography Georgia: Learn all the tips and tricks of the best real estate photography in Georgia.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure, which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Sell My House in Georgia: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Georgia. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
- How Can I Sell My House Faster Georgia: The best ways to sell your house fast in Georgia are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Georgia Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement: Understanding and dealing with seller disclosures in Georgia can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
Recommended For Buyers
- Best Home Buying Websites: Buying your dream home is a milestone. We’ve listed the best home-buying websites to help you decide!
- Buy a Home in Georgia: Learn how to buy a house in Georgia and prepare yourself for a smooth and successful real estate purchase.
- For Sale By Owner Georgia: In an FSBO transaction, the seller takes control of the process and performs all the responsibilities of a traditional agent.
- Georgia Buyer Closing Cost Calculator: Use our closing costs calculator to estimate the buyer closing cost in Georgia.
- Flip Houses in GA: Home flipping is a popular concept among real estate investors. Discover how house flipping works in Georgia.
Related: real estate in Georgia for sale, real estate companies in Georgia, real estate brokers in Georgia, real estate companies in Atlanta ga, real estate websites Georgia, title insurance Georgia, low commission broker, seller closing costs calculator Georgia, luxury home staging, cash offer for my house, foreclosure definition, how long does a preapproval for a mortgage last, HousezoUncategorized