47% of home buyers search for properties online. As a home seller, you need to find a real estate website in Savannah that will provide powerful tech tools at low costs.
As a home buyer, you need a great agent for negotiations, maximizing buyer rebates, and stellar customer support.
A good real estate website can steer your way through these choppy waters and give you smooth and hassle-free real estate transactions.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best real estate websites in Savannah. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Savannah Real Estate Websites of 2023
🏅 Best Real Estate Sites in Savannah
- Houzeo: Best Technology
- Realtor: Accurate Data
- Trulia: Best Mobile App for Buyers
- Zillow: Biggest Database
- Harry Norman: Best for Local Coverage
- Compass: In-Person Support & Technology
- Rocket Homes: Best for Home buyers
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites Savannah
MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission. Houzeo offers you 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – $99+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $379+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan for most home sellers. It’s only $399 in most markets and provides you access to high-tech features like Houzeo Offers and Houzeo Showings.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 8 reasons:
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, with a 5-star rated customer support team.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore FSBO homes for sale and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo has a 4.9/5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
Houzeo.com is Savannah’s #1 real estate website, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo gives Savannah FSBO home sellers affordable Savannah Flat Fee MLS listing packages. Your home will be listed within 48 hours. Even if you’re new to selling FSBO, Houzeo’s offer management and showings tool will help you ace your real estate journey like a pro.
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Pricing is not disclosed on the website. Although you will have to pay the common closing costs, home inspection, appraisal, etc.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other real estate sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
Here are some advantages of choosing Realtor.com:
- REALTOR Support: It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). So, buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor.
- Neighborhood Information: Realtor.com is available nationwide and provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details.
- Accurate Data: It has accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Agent Support: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
- Home Value: Realtor.com offers accurate home value estimation.
- REALTORs Database: It has the biggest database of trust-worthy realtor communities.
- Best Calculators: Realtor.com provides mortgage and refinance calculators.
- Mobile App: Yes!
Realtor.com has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- Offline Process: Realtor.com has manual and offline procedures which can be very complex and time-taking.
- Poor Reviews: Realtor.com has very poor reviews on Trustpilot. Many of their users complain about their customer support and realtor’s services.
- Unwanted Calls: If you have ever inquired about a property on Realtor.com, you should expect unsolicited calls from their agents. As mentioned in some of their reviews.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com has a lot of statistical data as it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems. This information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database in Savannah.
It is the official listing website of the NAR. However, Realtor.com has manual and offline procedures which can be very complex and time-taking.
Trulia is one of the biggest American online real estate marketplaces for home buyers and renters. It is owned by Zillow, and it aims to be a one-stop shop for home buyers.
Listing on Trulia via Zillow is free. However, these free listings are sold as potential leads for agents who may incessantly reach out to you even if you aren’t ready to sell.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Trulia’s app as it is powerful and that is easy to use
» Trulia Reviews: Is It Truly a Smart Choice to Sell or Rent? Read the comprehensive review to know more!
Trulia has an easy-to-use app that is preferred by a lot of customers. It has other following features:
- MLS Syndicated Listings: Trulia offers over 1 million listings directly sourced from the MLS. It has incredible home-buying features, like a comprehensive map, narrowing down your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and many more.
- Easy Home Search: You can easily find homes for sale or rent on Trulia. You can also check the price trend of a listed property.
- Local Coverage: It offers a comprehensive map and filters, which make it easier to look for local information about the property.
- Best Calculators: Trulia has a mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator to serve you better.
- Tutorial Guide: Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize your app experience.
- Neighborhood Information: It provides extensive information about the neighborhood like schools, cafes, pet-safe properties, community events, etc.
- Mobile App: Trulia has the best mobile app for buyers with a comprehensive search feature.
» What is Trulia? Check this out to know more about Trulia and its working.
Here are some red flags you need to consider before choosing Trulia:
- Inconsistent Estimates: The algorithm Trulia uses to estimate home prices may not always be accurate.
- Listings Can be Outdated: Sometimes even if the house is sold, the listing is not updated. This can mislead the buyers.
Trulia has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
» Trulia pros and cons: Let’s find out all the merits and demerits about them.
Trulia is a dynamic, powerful, and easy-to-use house-hunting website in Savannah. It offers the best home-buying features like a comprehensive map to narrow down your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and many more.
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary that aims to be the one-stop solution for all home buyers. However, it does not provide FSBO listings.
Extensive Property Data
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace in the United States and has more than 40 million unique users every month.
FSBO Listing on Zillow – $0: You can list your home for free on Zillow’s FSBO platform.
MLS Listing via Zillow Premier Agent – 3% commission: A Zillow Premier Agent will assist you throughout your home selling process. However, this is the traditional way to sell your home and not the FSBO way.
👉 Our Take: If you are going FSBO, then we do not recommend Zillow as it limits your exposure. Further, you can also get multiple unsolicited calls from listing agents.
Here are some advantages of choosing Zillow:
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
- Advanced Search: Zillow has saved your search criteria with its “save search” feature. It has more than 20 filters to narrow down your ideal property based on the preferences of price, beds and baths, home type, and many more.
- Largest Marketplace: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest real estate website for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more.
- Mobile App: Yes.
Zillow has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
- Your Listing Will be Hidden: Zillow hides FSBO listings under the “Other Listings” section, which most home buyers aren’t aware of.
- Buyer Leads go to Local Agents: Zillow does not prominently display owner information. Any buyer who tries to contact you will be matched with a Zillow agent instead.
- Your Info Will Become an FSBO Lead for Listing Agents: Agents target Zillow FSBO listings to extract owner info. You will get numerous unsolicited calls from these agents asking you to list with them.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.7 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Zillow is the most popular real estate website in Savannah. It extracts data from top MLS platforms and assists buyers and agents to view the listings directly on the platform.
Sites like Zillow provides an on-demand buying experience. However, Zillow has poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles.
5. Harry Norman
Harry Norman has been active in Georgia’s real estate industry since 1930. It provides real estate services for both buyers and sellers throughout the local real estate market.
Pricing is not disclosed on the website, this means you might end up paying the traditional 3% to 6% commission.
👉 Our Take: We recommend them for their mobile application. The app provides a Home Scan feature showing the homes for sale around you and commute times.
Here are some advantages you should consider before choosing Harry Norman:
- Earnest Money: They have a collaboration with Wells Fargo Bank, which helps them to provide earnest money service.
- Leasing: They offer a leasing service to their customers. They fulfill the needs of busy executives, film talent, music artists, and professional athletes.
- Mortgage Calculator: They also provide tools like a mortgage calculator to their customers, for managing their monthly mortgage payments.
- Relocation: They offer customized relocation options across the US to their customers.
- Mobile App: They provide mobile application services for their users. The app includes a Home scan, high-resolution pictures, and many more.
We did not find any relevant deal breakers for the company.
Harry Norman is rated 3 out of 5 stars on Yelp Reviews.
Harry Norman Realtors is a real estate firm that has been serving since 1930. It was founded by Mrs. Emmaline Norman, Harry Norman, and REALTORS.
The company offers a wide range of real estate services, including buying, selling, relocation, and many more. They also specialize in luxury houses, with a team of agents committed to serving high-end clients and properties.
BEST FOR IN-PERSON SUPPORT & TECH
Compass is a real estate technology company that provides an online platform for buying, renting, and selling properties.
Agents’ commissions vary according to their region of operation. Although these luxury experiences will typically cost you the full 6% real estate broker commission, or more.
👉 Our Take: Working with Compass agents will guarantee you sell your property for top dollar or buy your dream home effortlessly.
Compass offers good service in the states they are available in:
- Market Exposure: Compass promotes your property using print, digital, and social media designed to pique buyers’ interest.
- Compass Concierge: This includes everything from staging, and painting, to cosmetic renovation. You will not be charged a fee until your home sale has gone through.
- Private Listings: They have a private exclusive section of listings that aren’t on the open market. These listings are cheaper, as they are not advertised.
- Agent Resource: Their agents have access to a course library, business tracker, CRM, and a compass mobile.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Compass.
- Limited Coverage: Compass Real Estate is only available in 17 states.
- Traditional Realtor Commission: Compass Real Estate follows the traditional realtor commission model and you will end up paying a 6% commission.
Compass Real Estate has an average rating of 4.24 out of 5 stars on Agent Advice.
Compass combines technology with the talent to make home search and selling easier in Savannah. As per its website, its listings take fewer days on the market than the industry average.
However, they have limited coverage, and since they follow traditional realtor commissions, you will end up paying a 6% commission.
7. Rocket Homes
Best for Home Buyers
Rocket Homes is a one-stop shop for home buyers and sellers to find agents, browse listings, and apply for financing. Rocket Mortgage, their sister company, streamlines the home loan process and keeps everything organized.
Rocket Homes’ revenue comes from referring you to one of their partner agents and taking a percentage of the commission from the sale.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Rocket Homes for their one stop shop service, which includes properties, agents, and loans.
Here are some advantages of choosing Rocket Homes:
- One-Stop Shop: You can browse properties, connect with agents, and secure loans in one place with Rocket Mortgage.
- Nationwide Network: Rocket Homes have a nationwide network of trusted agents in 51 states.
- Multiple Selling Options: Rocket Homes offers 3 ways for sellers to sell their homes. i.e., with an agent, without an agent, and cash offers.
- Offers Personal Loans: Rocket Homes’ sister company, Rocket Mortgage offer personal loan and streamlines the home loan process.
- Mobile App: Rocket Homes has the best mobile app for buyers with a comprehensive search feature.
Here are some red flags of Rocket Homes, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- No Financial Incentives: Rocket Homes do not offer any financial incentives, you will have to pay the standard 6% commission.
- High-Interest Rates: The loan interest rates of Rocket Homes are high. Also, they provide only two options for loan purchase and refinance i.e., 15 years and 30 years of the fixed loan period.
Rocket Homes have a 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google reviews.
Rocket Homes is an agent referral service in Savannah. It offers a one-stop platform to connect with agents, browse listings, and apply for financing.
However, few customers have complained that they charge high-interest rates.
⚠️ Beware: Real Estate Websites to Avoid
Some real estate companies pretend to be “free.” But, in reality, you will pay hefty fees and realtor commissions at closing with these firms.
- Clever Real Estate: Clever Real Estate promotes itself as a free resource for FSBO home sellers. If you choose Clever, you will be forced to use an agent. And that agent will kick back 25% to 40% of the commission you pay back to Clever as a “referral fee.” Check out the Clever Real Estate Reviews to know more.
- FSBO.com: FSBO.com is a nationwide Flat Fee MLS company that provides For Sale By Owner MLS service. Pricing and services vary quite drastically by state. Read FSBO.com reviews before signing a contract.
- Craigslist: Craigslist is the biggest classified website in the U.S. Regarding traffic, it is the second most visited website with more than 140 million monthly visitors. But it can also attract scammers and fraud cash house buyers. Read Craigslist reviews before making any offers.
Types of Real Estate Websites in Savannah
Real estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
- Home Selling Websites: Home-selling websites in Savannah help home sellers list properties online. The best home-selling websites provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.
- Home Buying Websites: Home-buying websites in Savannah help buyers search for properties online. Perfect home-buying sites must provide efficient tools, adequate resources, and impressive features to work upon.
- Best Rental Websites: Rental websites help you find rental properties in Savannah. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers.
- Best Property Search Websites: The best house-hunting websites help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, plots, ranches, and commercial properties.
- Best MLS Listing Websites: Best MLS listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. These best real estate listing websites list on other MLS to provide greater exposure to the property. Check out the best Flat Fee real estate service provider in the US.
- Best Real Estate Investor Websites: Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on the best property sites.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website in Savannah?
You can choose the best real estate websites based on these important factors:
- Maximum Exposure: Real estate websites provide an option to list on MLS without realtor in Georgia. Additionally, they provide social media sharing features and are customizable for sale by owner yard signs with the seller’s phone number.
- Robust Technology: With technology, selling a house without a realtor can become much faster and more efficient. Real estate websites also offer virtual home tours, open houses, and manage showings online.
- Responsive Customer Service: Real estate websites provide customer support to make your real estate transaction smooth.
Why Houzeo is the #1 Real Estate Website in Savannah?
Houzeo.com is the #1 real estate website in Savannah thanks to its combination of max savings, 5-star customer service, and cutting-edge technology.
- Max Exposure: It gives you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 100% Online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
- 5-star Customer Service: You get assistance from the list to close with Houzeo Concierge.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to get access to the MLS.
- Real Estate On the Go: The Houzeo Mobile App allows you to access features of Houzeo’s web platform on any device.
Check out how does Houzeo work and know why Houzeo is the best for sale by owner sites out there:
Real People, Real Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best real estate websites Savannah?
The best real estate websites in Savannah are Houzeo, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Homes, Zillow, and Rocket Homes.
2. Are there fees for real estate websites in Savannah?
Yes, almost all real estate websites charge listing fees from sellers. Some even charge convenience fees to the renter, who want to apply for an apartment. Although there are a few other websites that offer listing services for free.
3. Are real estate websites safe in Savannah?
Yes, real estate websites are safe as long as you find the right sites. However, there are scam sites, so make sure to do your research before you venture in.
Related: HousezoGeorgia Real Estate Websites Savannah