47% of home buyers search for properties online. As a home seller, you need to find a real estate website in Marietta that will provide powerful tech tools at low costs.
As a home buyer, you need a great agent for negotiations, maximizing buyer rebates, and stellar customer support.
A good real estate website can steer your way through these choppy waters and give you smooth and hassle-free real estate transactions.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best real estate websites in Marietta. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Marietta Real Estate Websites of 2023
🏅 Best Real Estate Sites in Marietta
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites Marietta
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission. Houzeo offers you 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+ 0.5 at closing: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+ 1% at closing: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 8 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo attracts a monthly audience of more than 200,000 visitors. Moreover, when you use Houzeo, your home also gets listed on MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and Redfin.
- Save Thousands in Commission: On average, home sellers who sold on Houzeo saved approximately $11,490. One seller even saved $45,000!
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo’s tech-centric approach means you won’t waste time printing, scanning, and emailing listing documents. Offers and showings too are online.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
Houzeo.com is Marietta’s #1 real estate website, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo gives Marietta FSBO home sellers affordable Marietta Flat Fee MLS listing packages. Your home will be listed within 48 hours. Even if you’re new to selling FSBO, Houzeo’s offer management and showings tool will help you ace your real estate journey like a pro.
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Pricing is not disclosed on the website. Although you will have to pay the common closing costs, home inspection, appraisal, etc..
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other real estate sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
Here are some advantages of choosing Realtor.com:
- REALTOR Support: It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). So, buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor.
- Neighborhood Information: Realtor.com is available nationwide and provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details.
- Accurate Data: It has accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Agent Support: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
- Home Value: Realtor.com offers accurate home value estimation.
- REALTORs Database: It has the biggest database of trust-worthy realtor communities.
- Best Calculators: Realtor.com provides mortgage and refinance calculators.
- Mobile App: Yes!
Realtor.com has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- Offline Process: Realtor.com has manual and offline procedures which can be very complex and time-taking.
- Poor Reviews: Realtor.com has very poor reviews on Trustpilot. Many of their users complain about their customer support and realtor’s services.
- Unwanted Calls: If you have ever inquired about a property on Realtor.com, you should expect unsolicited calls from their agents. As mentioned in some of their reviews.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com has a lot of statistical data as it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems. This information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database in Marietta.
It is the official listing website of the NAR. However, Realtor.com has manual and offline procedures which can be very complex and time-taking.
Trulia, a Zillow subsidiary, is an online real estate marketplace for buyers and renters. They do not provide an MLS listing and instead only provide a comprehensive database of properties.
Trulia doesn’t charge users for features like browsing listings, photos, or contacting agents. However, it does offer premium features and advertising options that require payment.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Trulia’s app as it is powerful and that is easy to use
» Trulia Reviews: Is It Truly a Smart Choice to Sell or Rent? Read the comprehensive review to know more!
Trulia has an easy-to-use app that is preferred by a lot of customers. It has other following features:
- Extensive Listings: Trulia is a well-established online real estate marketplace with vast listings. It covers several property types and locations, allowing users to explore various options.
- Neighborhood Information: Trulia provides valuable neighborhood information, including crime rates, schools, amenities, and transportation options. This feature helps users make informed decisions about where they want to live.
- Agent Connectivity: Trulia allows users to connect with real estate agents directly through the platform. This service may benefit those who prefer to work with an agent when buying or renting a home.
- Mobile App: Trulia offers a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. They provide convenient access to property listings, saved searches, and notifications.
- Local Coverage: It offers a comprehensive map and filters, which make it easier to look for local information about the property.
- Best Calculators: Trulia has a mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator to serve you better.
» What is Trulia? Check this out to know more about Trulia and its working.
Here are some red flags you need to consider before choosing Trulia:
- No MLS Listings: Trulia does not directly provide access to MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listings. The company primarily relies on listings from agents and other sources.
- Limited FSBO Options: Trulia primarily caters to real estate professionals, so the site focuses on listings represented by agents. Thus, Trulia may not provide as much visibility to a For Sale By Owner home as an FSBO website.
- Pricing Information: Trulia does not publicly disclose specific pricing information for its premium advertising options for real estate professionals. For detailed pricing and package options, agents should contact Trulia directly.
- Listings Can be Outdated: Sometimes even if the house is sold, the listing is not updated. This can mislead the buyers.
Trulia is a dynamic, powerful, and easy-to-use house-hunting website in Marietta. It offers the best home-buying features like a comprehensive map to narrow down your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and many more.
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary that aims to be the one-stop solution for all home buyers. However, it does not provide FSBO listings.
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace in the United States and has more than 40 million unique users every month.
FSBO Listing on Zillow – $0: You can list your home for free on Zillow’s FSBO platform.
MLS Listing via Zillow Premier Agent – 3% commission: A Zillow Premier Agent will assist you throughout your home selling process. However, this is the traditional way to sell your home and not the FSBO way.
👉 Our Take: If you are going FSBO, then we do not recommend Zillow as it limits your exposure. Further, you can also get multiple unsolicited calls from listing agents.
Here are some advantages of choosing Zillow:
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
- Advanced Search: Zillow has saved your search criteria with its “save search” feature. It has more than 20 filters to narrow down your ideal property based on the preferences of price, beds and baths, home type, and many more.
- Largest Marketplace: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest real estate website for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more.
- Mobile App: Yes.
Zillow has some major drawbacks that a user should be aware of.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
- Your Listing Will be Hidden: Zillow hides FSBO listings under the “Other Listings” section, which most home buyers aren’t aware of.
- Buyer Leads go to Local Agents: Zillow does not prominently display owner information. Any buyer who tries to contact you will be matched with a Zillow agent instead.
- Your Info Will Become an FSBO Lead for Listing Agents: Agents target Zillow FSBO listings to extract owner info. You will get numerous unsolicited calls from these agents asking you to list with them.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.7 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Zillow is the most popular real estate website in Marietta. It extracts data from top MLS platforms and assists buyers and agents to view the listings directly on the platform.
Sites like Zillow provides an on-demand buying experience. However, Zillow has poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles.
Homes.com contains millions of listings and attracts a huge number of home buyers. That’s why it is featured among our list of top real estate search sites.
👉 Our Take: We recommend them for their Snap and Search Feature. Customers who want to gauge property value variations and understand if the neighborhood is gaining value, stagnant, or declining, will find this website helpful.
Here are some advantages of choosing Homes.com:
- Snap and Search Feature: The flagship Snap and Search feature allows users to take snapshots of the home they like, and the app will match this snapshot with similar homes in the area to increase their options.
- Property Value History: This feature allows users to examine a property’s value history and compare it to the history of other properties in the neighborhood.
- How-To-Hub: Homes.com has a great “How-To-Hub” repository for in-depth knowledge of real estate terms.
- Property Assessment: Homes.com provides a great feature for property assessment and interactive features for home searching.
- Mobile App: Yes
In our research, we found some red flags of Homes.com, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Sells Leads: Homes.com sells home buyer and seller contact info to real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and lenders.
- Complaints From Agents: Thousands of agents are available at Homes.com but they have a lot of complaints about their customer support team.
Homes.com has a rating of 3.1 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Homes.com is one of the leading MLS listing sites and offers over a million listings, which attracts a large number of homebuyers in Marietta. It is partnered with several local MLS organizations, which increases the value of the listings here.
You have to pay the average real estate agent commission of 6%. Through Homes.com you can not save on realtor commissions.
6. Coldwell Banker Homes
Coldwell Banker is an American full-service real estate brokerage. It provides various tools to sellers including a home value estimator, local market data, and fast cash offer alternatives.
Pricing is not disclosed on the website, this means you might end up paying the traditional 3% to 6% commission.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Coldwell Banker for its Full-Service Marketing System and expert agents.
Here are some advantages of choosing Coldwell Banker:
- Nationwide Coverage: Coldwell Banker covers all 51 states of America.
- Mobile App: Coldwell Banker has the best mobile app with a comprehensive search feature.
- Marketing: Coldwell Banker helps you determine a marketing strategy with the help of increased accuracy of market knowledge, advanced pricing tools, and access to comprehensive housing data.
- Local Agent: Agents with local experts help you learn more about the current state of the housing market so you can price your house right to attract buyer interest.
- Financing Assistance: Coldwell Banker helps you in your home-buying journey with services like assistance with making down payments, getting a pre-approval, and more.
Here are some red flags of Coldwell Banker, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Delayed Process: Previous customers have stated that the company agents does not respond in time.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Coldwell Banker has received poor reviews from their customers.
Coldwell Banker has an average rating of 3 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is Marietta’s full-service real estate brokerage owned by Realogy, started in 1906 in San Francisco.
Their Full-Service Marketing System shows that they are reliable, professional, and committed to providing services. However, they have poor customer reviews that should be considered before working with them.
Redfin is a popular discount brokearge that helps you sell for only 1.5%. They also provide a 1% discounted listing fee for buying and selling with them.
Redfin for Home Sellers
- Redfin Full-Service Agent – 1% Commission (Buy & Sell): This is a full-service package. This includes premium placement on Redfin, professional photos, and a 3D walkthrough.
- Redfin Premier Agent – 1% Commission (Buy & Sell): This package is exclusively for luxury properties and includes coordinated e-mail campaigns, luxe mailers, and brochures.
Redfin For Home Buyers
- Buyer Rebate – 0.5%: If you sell first, Redfin initially charges a 1.5% listing fee. Later, they refund 0.5% if you buy your next home with them within a year.
👉Our Take: Redfin gives your property exposure and provides other services. But you can only enjoy these benefits if you use Redfin to buy and sell.
Here are some advantages of choosing Redfin:
- Nationwide Coverage: Redfin covers 80+ markets in the US.
- Advanced Technology: They have a user-friendly website and provide a mobile app.
- Full-Service Agents at Low Commission: Redfin’s full-service package is priced at 1.5%. It saves you thousands compared to the traditional 3% listing commission.
- Detailed Marketing Plan: Redfin provides the necessary paperwork and a marketing plan.
- Buyer Rebate: If you sell with Redfin for a 1.5% commission, you get a 0.5% rebate for buying another home within 365 days.
In our research, we found some red flags of Redfin, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- No Dedicated Service: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service.
- Mixed Customer Reviews: Customers have complained that agents are often unreachable and unprofessional.
- Slow Listing Process: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on MLS.
- Limited Agent Selection: Based on customer reviews, Redfin has a limited selection of agents. This results in giving you fewer options to choose an agent.
Redfin is Marietta’s best discount real estate brokerage that specializes in home buying. It also offers a 0.5% refund if you sell and buy a house with Redfin within a year.
Redfin is a good option for anyone who wants to save as much money in the house-buying process. But make sure to check the customer reviews first.
⚠️ Beware: Real Estate Websites to Avoid
Some real estate companies pretend to be “free.” But, in reality, you will pay hefty fees and realtor commissions at closing with these firms.
- Clever Real Estate: Clever Real Estate promotes itself as a free resource for FSBO home sellers. If you choose Clever, you will be forced to use an agent. And that agent will kick back 25% to 40% of the commission you pay back to Clever as a “referral fee.” Check out the Clever Real Estate Reviews to know more.
- FSBO.com: FSBO.com is a nationwide Flat Fee MLS company that provides For Sale By Owner MLS service. Pricing and services vary quite drastically by state. Read FSBO.com reviews before signing a contract.
- Craigslist: Craigslist is the biggest classified website in the U.S. Regarding traffic, it is the second most visited website with more than 140 million monthly visitors. But it can also attract scammers and fraud cash house buyers. Read Craigslist reviews before making any offers.
Types of Real Estate Websites in Marietta
Real estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
- Home Selling Websites: Home-selling websites in Marietta help home sellers list properties online. The best home-selling websites provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.
- Home Buying Websites: Home-buying websites in Marietta help buyers search for properties online. Perfect home-buying sites must provide efficient tools, adequate resources, and impressive features to work upon.
- Best Rental Websites: Rental websites help you find rental properties in Marietta. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers.
- Best Property Search Websites: The best house-hunting websites help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, plots, ranches, and commercial properties.
- Best MLS Listing Websites: Best MLS listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. These best real estate listing websites list on other MLS to provide greater exposure to the property. Check out the best Flat Fee real estate service in the US.
- Best Real Estate Investor Websites: Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on the best property sites.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website in Marietta?
You can choose the best real estate websites based on these important factors:
- Maximum Exposure: Real estate websites provide an option to list on MLS without realtor in Marietta, GA. Additionally, they provide social media sharing features and are customizable for sale by owner yard signs with the seller’s phone number.
- Robust Technology: With technology, selling a house without a realtor can become much faster and more efficient. Real estate websites also offer virtual home tours, open houses, and manage showings online.
- Responsive Customer Service: Real estate websites provide customer support to make your real estate transaction smooth.
Why Houzeo is the #1 Real Estate Website in Marietta?
Houzeo.com is the #1 real estate website in Marietta thanks to its combination of max savings, 5-star customer service, and cutting-edge technology.
- Max Exposure: It gives you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 100% Online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
- 5-star Customer Service: You get assistance from the list to close with Houzeo Concierge.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to get access to the MLS.
- Real Estate On the Go: The Houzeo Mobile App allows you to access features of Houzeo’s web platform on any device.
Real People, Real Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best real estate websites Marietta?
The best real estate website in Marietta Houzeo, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Homes, Zillow, and Rocket Homes.
2. Are there fees for real estate websites in Marietta?
Yes, almost all real estate websites charge listing fees from sellers. Some even charge convenience fees to the renter, who want to apply for an apartment. Although there are a few other websites that offer listing services for free.
3. Are real estate websites safe in Marietta?
Yes, real estate websites are safe as long as you find the right sites. However, there are scam sites, so make sure to do your research before you venture in.
Related: Housezo, Website Real Estate In Marietta, GA, Real Estate Websites Like Zillow In Marietta, GA, Real Estate Company Websites In Marietta, GA, Best Websites For Real Estate News In Marietta, GA, The Best Real Estate Websites In Marietta, GA, Real Estate Website Companies In Marietta, GA, Real Estate Sites Online In Marietta, GA, Best Real Estate Company Websites In Marietta, GA, Best Real Estates Websites In Marietta, GA, What Are The Real Estate Websites In Marietta, GA, Realstate Websites In Marietta, GA, Real Estate Websties In Marietta, GA, Websites Like Redfin In Marietta, GA, Best Home Real Estate Websites In Marietta, GA, What Real Estate Site Is Most Accurate In Marietta, GA, Cool Real Estate Websites In Marietta, GA, Best Real Estate Web Site In Marietta, GA, Amazing Real Estate Websites In Marietta, GA, Best Looking Real Estate Websites In Marietta, GA, Awesome Real Estate Websites In Marietta, GA, Biggest Real Estate Sites In Marietta, GA, What’s The Best Real Estate Website In Marietta, GA, Top Realestate Websites In Marietta, GA, Real.Estate Website In Marietta, GA