From Phoenix to Scottsdale, Arizona home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Arizona Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst AZ home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Grand Canyon State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Arizona Flat Fee MLS Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$350||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Flat List||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Sell By Owner Arizona||$499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. AZ FSBO Pro||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Mountain Lake Realty||$499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$99 - $1,499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing AZ Services
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC!. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Arizona’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package includes a free listing on Houzeo.com. You pay a refundable fee of $49 for a yard sign, and once you send us a selfie with this yard sign, you get your $49 back. So, it is a FREE listing!
The Silver package costs $349, and the Gold package costs $399. The full-service Platinum package costs $999.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it mentally and likely financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress have an “Excellent” 4.9 stars out of 5 from 155 Houzeo home sellers.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Very few brokers are as fast and reachable as Andrew and his team at Congress Realty.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an “Excellent” 4.9 out of 5 star rating from 127 total reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Arizona. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Arizona.
UNLIMITED LISTING CHANGES
FlatList.com offers 1 Flat Fee MLS Package.
- $299 Package: FlatList.com’s Flat Fee MLS Package is priced at $299. The services vary in different states. Common services include a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos, free listing changes, and open house postings on their site.
Coverage in 4 states: FlatList provides real estate services in Arizona, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.
If you have a property outside these states, FlatList.com can recommend brokers for your MLS Listing.
👉 Our Take: Sellers must sell with this one package. Also, they do not offer any a la carte service.
Flat.List.com is a good Flat Fee MLS option in the 4 states where it provides services.
- Syndication to Other Websites: Your listing will be syndicated to other real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. Your home gets the best possible exposure.
- Disclosure Forms: You will receive all the required disclosure forms and HOA addendums. Access to counteroffer forms is an added benefit that the company offers.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited changes to your listing for free.
In our research, we found some dealbreakers with Flat.List.com.
- Single Flat Fee Package: They only offer a single Flat Fee Package, which cannot be altered to suit the demands of the seller. They don’t even provide a la carte services, forcing sellers to choose the features included in this particular package.
- Manual Listing Process: The listing process is manual. You need to “download, print and scan” the necessary paperwork to get listed on the MLS. This way, the entire listing process gets delayed.
FlatList com has 5 out of 5 stars from 55 reviews on Google.
FlatList.com – Check FlatList Google’s reviews by customers.
Stacie Whitfield, the Managing Broker at FlatList.com, is amongst the best AZ Flat Fee MLS brokers. Stacie is known for her expertise in helping home sellers and for her fast responses to queries.
In Arizona, the $299 Flat Fee Package includes professional listing in the Multiple Listing Service for 6 with 25 photos for TARMLS and 40 photos for ARMLS. The company also provides counteroffer forms, HOA addenda, and seller’s property disclosure with this package.
4. Sell By Owner Arizona
Sell By Owner Arizona
SellByOwner Arizona.com offers 3 Arizona Flat Fee MLS Packages.
- Good Package – $299: Includes a 3-month listing term with 6 photos, a printable color flyer template, real estate contracts, and disclosures.
- Better Package – $399: The services offered here are the same as the Good Package. The listing term is 6 months with 12 photos.
- Best Package – $499: The listing term is 1 year with 25 digital photos.
Listing Upgrades: Here is a summary of the Listing Upgrades that SaleByOwner Arizona.com provides.
- Real Estate Sign: $39.99
- Customized “For Sale By Owner” sign: $89.99
- Yard Box: $39.99
- Supra Electronic Lockbox Rental: $149.99
- Combination Lock Box: $49.99
- Second MLS Database Listing: $200
- Virtual Tour Slide Show: $79.99
- Photographer Service: $199
- Comparative Market Analysis: $99
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Better Package for your MLS listing. This bundle includes 12 digital photos and lists your house on websites like Redfin, Re/Max, Keller Williams, etc. It includes everything a home seller could possibly need.
SellByOwnerArizona.com has put together an incredible suite of services that harness and maximize the marketing power of the internet. Here are some of the advantages of listing with them.
- Custom Web Address: Their top package allows you to have custom web addresses for your listing that you can share with potential buyers.
- Transaction Assistance Service: If you have a buyer but would like a professional Realtor to handle the transaction, For Sell by Owner Arizona provides you with all the required paperwork. They manage the real estate transaction to help you successfully sell your home. This package is priced at $1,595.
- A REALTOR.com® Showcase Listing: SellByOwnerAZ.com’s top package showcases and improves your listing on REALTOR.com®. This includes a comprehensive property description as well as a personalized headline banner above your photos. “Showcased Listings” on REALTOR.com® also include printable flyers, photo tours, neighborhood information, built-in mapping, and school information.
According to our study, SellByOwnerArizona has a few negatives.
- You cannot make changes to the description or photos once the listing goes live: SellByOwner Arizona.com does not allow you to make any changes to the details of your property once it goes live on the MLS. According to our research, many other companies provide this service for free.
- No à la carte services are available: SellByOwner Arizona’s packages cannot be customized as there are no a la carte services available.
Sell By Owner Arizona has no credible ratings available.
Sell By Owner Arizona has been designed to provide home sellers with everything they need to sell their homes successfully. They are known to be responsive and helpful to their clients.
The packages are budget-friendly. However, there is no room for customization.
5. AZ FSBO Pro
AZ FSBO Pro
Az FSBO Pro offers 3 AZ Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Package 1 – $199: Includes a listing term of 3 months with 10 photos. Listing gets syndicated to the local AZ MLS and Realtor.com. You also get an FSBO e-book for guidance.
- Package 2 – $249: The services offered are the same as the basic package. The listing term is 6 months and includes 15 photos.
- Package 3 – $299: Includes a listing term of 12 months and 25 photos plus all the services of the other 2 packages.
👉 Our Take: AZ FSBO Pro’s packages offer minimum services. Within this price range, other Flat Fee MLS companies in Arizona offer much more. Still, if you want to list with them, we recommend their $299 package.
For Arizona home sellers, AZ FSBO Pro offers a number of benefits:
- Good Exposure: Your home gets listed on popular websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia.
- Savings Calculator: With the savings calculator on AZ FSBO Pro’s website, you can calculate and compare estimated savings from the sale of your property. You just have to enter the details like “Asking Price”, and ” Commission Levels” and you can calculate your savings.
- Instant Home Value: This feature on their website allows you to get an instant home value estimate along with a list of other recently sold properties in your area. Therefore you have an idea as to how you can price your home competitively.
There are certain disadvantages associated with AZ FSBO Pro. Sellers must be aware of these factors before they decide to list with them.
- Minimum Services: The Flat Fee MLS packages provide minimum services for the price you pay. You do not get extra help or assistance with any of their packages.
- Referral Service: AZ FSBO Pro is a Flat Fee MLS referral service that will help you find Arizona brokers and agents. They will list your house on the local MLS for a pre-agreed price. Home sellers might not have consistent experiences throughout.
AZ FSBO Pro has no credible ratings available.
With AZ FSBO Pro, you can organize showing times and deal with offers from potential buyers. Your name and contact number are displayed for agents on the MLS as the direct contact.
The services provided by AZ Fsbo Pro’s Flat Fee MLS packages are minimal. You can get better services for the same price if you list with companies like Houzeo.
6. Mountain Lake Realty
Mountain Lake Realty
Mountain Lake Realty is a licensed Flat Fee MLS Arizona company that provides more than just “Entry Only” service.
Packages: They offer 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 virtual full-service package.
- Package 1 – $295: The listing term is 12 months. Includes seller report, disclosures, phone/email forwarding, showing time, open house schedule, and contract review.
- Package 2 – $499: Includes all the services of package 1 plus professional photography, DocuSign, and an electronic lockbox.
- Package 3 – $ 1200: This is a virtual full-service package with a max home value of 1.2M.
👉 Our Take: The packages are expensive. Moreover, every package has a maximum home value. If your home is not under their maximum home value index, you can not list it with Mountain Realty.
If you are looking for a locally owned and operated Flat Fee MLS Company in Arizona, Mountain Lake Realty is a good option. Here are some advantages of listing with them.
- Excellent Exposure: Listing your home with Mountain Lake Realty provides the best possible exposure as your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, Trulia, Coldwell Banker, Homesmart, Homes.com, etc.
- Well-Informed Agents: The agents are known to be perceptive and knowledgeable. Customers have particularly rated one of their agents, Thomas Mastromatto for his responsiveness and intelligence.
We discovered some major deal breakers with Mountain Lake Realty during our research.
- Mountain Lake Realty is not 100% online: The tech stack of Mountain Lake Realty is modest. This implies that many procedures, like evaluating offers and overseeing inspections, will be manual and offline. Manual paperwork might delay your selling process.
- Every AZ flat fee package has a maximum home value: If your home is not under their maximum home value index, you can not list it with Mountain Realty.
Mountain Lake Realty has 4.7 out of 5 stars from 18 reviews on the popular review site Zillow.
» Mountain Lake Realty – Check Mountain Lake Realty’s Zillow reviews and choose accordingly!
A licensed Flat Fee MLS provider in Arizona, Mountain Lake Realty offers more than just “Entry Only” service. They offer their VIP service to sellers who require additional assistance. They communicate with the sellers’ agents and assist with paperwork completion, counteroffers, etc.
Every AZ flat fee package has a maximum home value. You cannot list your house with Mountain Realty if it is over their maximum home value index.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some of the advantages of listing your home with this company are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Arizona, Flat Fee Group offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages – Entry Only Package at $799 and the Max Plan Package at $1499. A full-service package is also available at $999.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Arizona Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Arizona companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for. They will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Arizona Pricing page
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local Arizona Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Phoenix: Phoenix, Arizona Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure & have the local market expertise. The fixed fee MLS rate in Phoenix ranges between $99 to $1,200.
- Flat Fee MLS Tucson: Tucson Flat Fee MLS listing services give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $295 and $1,200.
How Do Arizona Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service AZ is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Arizona Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Arizona. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in AZ service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Arizona MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
AZ Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Arizona: Some Flat Fee MLS Arizona companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Arizona: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Arizona. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Arizona home sale calculator
Alternatives to Arizona Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS AZ companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Arizona discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Arizona realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Phoenix and other Arizona markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Arizona.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Arizona make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Arizona and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Arizona: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites in Arizona. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Flat Fee MLS Arizona Companies.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Arizona. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
Frequently Asked Questions About Arizona Flat Fee MLS Companies
What is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Arizona?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Arizona. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States. In fact, the US Department of Justice just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
Who pays realtor fees in Arizona?
Realtor fees in Arizona are paid by the seller. This fees is a percentage of the sale price of the property and the seller is required to disclose this percentage in the listing agreement.
How Much Does Arizona Flat Fee MLS Listing Cost?
You can expect to pay a flat fee between $279-$499 on average for an MLS listing in Arizona. On the lower side, you can buy an MLS listing package for $199 and on the higher side, a comprehensive MLS listing service package can cost as much as $999.
Do AZ Flat Fee MLS Listings Work?
Yes! 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent. So, if your house is on the MLS, your property will be exposed to these buyers.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Arizona: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your AZ home.
- Closing Cost Calculator Arizona Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Arizona? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Arizona: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Arizona.
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Arizona: A typical buyer in Arizona may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Arizona.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Arizona: Find out who pays closing costs in Arizona and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Arizona: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Arizona.
Related Keywords: arizona realtor fees, az realtor fees, for sale by owner process in arizona, forsalebyowner az, real estate commission in az, flat fee realtor arizona, az flat fee reviews, phoenix mls, real estate agents in arizona, phoenix arizona flat fee mls, discount realtors phoenix, mls flat fee arizona, fsbo az, discount realtor phoenix, flat fee mls listing arizona, flat fee realtor phoenix, mls fees arizona, az flat fee listings, az fsbo pro, az mls listings, housezo, houszeo, arizona realestate, realestate arizona, realestate in arizona, mls listings arizona, az home mls, arizona mls listings, arizona realstate, az mls listings, mls listings az, arizona real estate listings, multiple listing service of southern arizona, cheap real estate in arizonaArizona Flat Fee MLS