Buying a home is the biggest and the most important financial transaction in a person’s life. If you are selling your house ensure potential buyers visualize their future in your house. A professional home stager helps you achieve this.
A staged home can attract offers of 1% to 5% more than the asking price. Hire a home staging company to make your property more appealing to potential buyers. Here is the list of the best home staging companies in Missouri.
Rankings: 3 Best Missouri Home Staging Companies
|Rank||Staging Company||Staging Fee||Best For|
|#1||Stuccco||$29 per photo||Affordable virtual staging|
|#2||Barion Design Inc.||Depends on the staging space||Best for luxury virtual staging|
|#3||Showhomes||Varies as per the location||In-person staging|
Reviews: 3 Best Missouri Home Staging Companies
Best Virtual Home Staging Company
Why We Chose It: Stuccco offers affordable virtual home staging services with a 24-hour delivery time. They offer several packages for individual home sellers and real estate agents.
💲 Pricing: $29 per photo. Stuccco offers other virtual staging options ranging between $15 and $39. They offer photo enhancement for $1.5/photo.
👍 What We Like:
- Stuccco virtually stages all types of properties
- Photos are delivered within 24 hours
- Free, unlimited revisions for up to 60 days
- Your property gets displayed on Stuccco’s Property Page
- You can give additional design instructions while choosing a design
👎 What We Dislike:
- Only real estate agents have access to the lead capture feature
- The video slideshow tool is available only for real estate agents
👉 Our Take: Stuccco is an excellent virtual staging option for all types of sellers. Opt for their services if you are running short on time and want to list your property asap.
» Virtual Staging: Everything You Need to Know
- Affordable virtual staging packages
- Low turnaround time (within 24 hours)
- Free and unlimited revisions for up to 60 days
- Free Property Page on Stuccco’s website
- Customizable plans for real estate professionals
We could not find a substantial number of customer reviews on credible review sites for Stuccco.
Stuccco offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
2. Barion Design Inc.
Best Luxury Virtual Staging
Barion Design Inc.
Why We Chose It: Barion Design Inc. is founded by Ilaria Barion, a noted luxury home stager. She has staged over 50,000 properties. Unlike other virtual home staging companies, Barion Design starts the staging process with a consultation.
💲 Pricing: Based on the size of the space depicted in the picture and the amount of staging required.
👍 What We Like:
- The company understands the aesthetic requirements of luxury properties
- Prices are not based on the home value
- The team is led by experienced home stager Ilaria Barion
- Positive customer testimonials
👎 What We Dislike:
- Delivery time isn’t as quick as other virtual staging companies
👉 Our Take: We recommend Barion Design for luxury home sellers who don’t mind shelling out extra dollars for an expert virtual home stager.
- Team of highly trained designers and home stagers
- Impressive customer testimonials
- Staged more than 50,000 luxury properties
- The staging process starts with a consultation
- Each property is staged differently based on the home seller’s requirements
Barion Design’s virtual staging services are rated 5 stars on Google Reviews.
Barion Design offers virtual home staging services nationwide.
Best For In-person Staging
Why We Chose It: Showhomes is the largest home staging franchise network and has been in the business since 1986. They have staged over 35,000 homes across various states. Apart from staging, they offer home upgrades and home managers.
💲 Pricing: Varies depending on the location
👍 What We Like:
- Offers vacant staging, owner-occupied staging, home upgrades, home managers, etc.
- Over 35 years of experience
- The staging fee can be paid at the closing
👎 What We Dislike:
- Inconsistent experience due to franchise model
- The staging fee varies based on the location
- Limited coverage
👉 Our Take: Showhomes can be a very good choice for home sellers looking for in-person staging services. However, the Showhomes franchise is available in select counties of 16 states only.
- Over 3 decades of staging experience
- Home manager option available
- Offer short-term rental styling
- Can stage your house within 48 hours in case of tight deadlines
- The franchise model might lead to a non-uniform customer experience
- Limited coverage
Showhomes’ Raleigh franchise is rated 5 stars on Google reviews. Check your local Showhomes franchise ratings before choosing their staging services.
As of November 2022, Showhomes has partial coverage in 16 states:
California, Colorado, Oregon, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota
What are Home Staging Services?
Home staging companies or home staging services help you prepare your home for a potential buyer. They are real estate professionals who help you set the stage for attracting home buyers.
Professional home staging largely involves cleaning, rearranging, or renting furniture, and other aesthetic tactics to make your home visually appealing.
» Home Staging Ideas: What it means and is it worth it?
How Much Does a Home Staging Company Cost in Missouri?
It depends on the staging company you choose. Some home staging Missouri companies charge a percentage of the sale value. Whereas, some charge a flat rate based on the area and staging required.
As per Homeadvisor’s data, home sellers spend $755 – $2,844 on home staging. However, this cost varies largely depending on the location and the number of rooms you want to stage.
Also, home staging costs vary depending on the type of property. For instance, a low-end small house will cost much lesser than a high-end luxury property.
» How Much Does Home Staging Cost: Read to know more
Top Home Staging Tips
Here are the top home staging tips you cannot miss:
- Make a Remarkable First Impression: Add a fresh coat of paint to your front door or fix a minor dent. Place plants on either side of the front door. Also, trim the lawn and keep the outside windows clean.
- Paint Your House Neutral: Neutral colors appeal to most people. They make the rooms look spacious and more ventilated.
- Get rid of Unnecessary Furniture: If your living room or the bedrooms are cluttered with bulky furniture, put them in storage. Too many small furniture pieces will also degrade the overall look. Strike a perfect balance and rent furniture if necessary.
- Remove Personal Photographs: Ensure you remove all the personal and family pictures while staging your house. Allow buyers to imagine their future in the house. Instead, keep coffee table books, magazines, or candles on the side tables.
» Home Staging Tips: Pro tactics to stage your house for sale
Is a Home Staging Company Worth the Cost?
Yes, hiring a home staging company is completely worth the cost. According to RESA, homes staged sold for $40,000 over the list price in 2021. Also, staged homes sell 9 days faster.
» Best Home Staging Companies: Discover the best
Resources for Selling Your Missouri House
- Real Estate Photography Missouri: Discover the best photography ideas for your home.
- Real Estate Agent Brand Photographer Missouri: Check out our rankings for the top real estate photographers.
- Best Realtor in Missouri: Realtors are real estate professionals associated with NAR. Check out our rankings of the top Realtors in Missouri.
- Real Estate Agents Low Commission: If you want to save on commission but still need constant guidance and support, go for a low-commission Realtor. We have ranked the top discount brokers in Missouri.
- Flat Fee MLS Missouri: Flat Fee MLS companies get you on the MLS for a small flat fee saving you thousands in commissions. Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Missouri.
Home staging companies are an effective way of marketing your property for sale. Home staging can be in-person involving a professional home stager. They rearrange or rent or buy new furniture, improve the landscape, repaint the walls, and more.
Virtual home staging is a technologically advanced option to stage your house. It has a lower turnaround time and costs significantly less than in-person staging services. Attach realistically rendered photos to make your MLS listing attractive. A good staging service is definitely worth the investment because they result in a faster home sale at a higher price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to stage a house in Missouri?
Home staging typically costs roughly $1,500, although prices can range from $600 to $4,000. The size of your residence is one of several variables that affect this figure.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in Missouri: Discover the best time to sell your house in Missouri to maximize your profits.
- Types of Title Insurance: Read to know how title insurance works in the US.
- Real Estate Companies in Missouri: Discover is the top real estate company in Missouri that work with the best real estate agents.
- How to Sell a House in Missouri: Check out our home-selling guide for Missouri.
- Selling Inherited Property in Missouri: Selling an inherited property in Missouri comes with lots of paper formalities and it would take almost a year to complete all the legalities. Learn about them for a quick home sale.
- Sell House As Is Missouri: Selling a house as is means the buyer accepts the property in its existing condition. Read further to know how selling “as is” works in Missouri.
- Typical Real Estate Commission in Missouri: Discover how real estate commissions work in MO.
Related: home staging Missouri, Missouri home staging companies, home staging Missouri price, home staging Missouri, Missouri home staging, best home staging companies Missouri, home staging companies, Missouri professional home staging, Missouri vacant home staging, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, for sale by owner site, isoldmyhouse.com reviews, estimate closing costs seller Missouri, Missouri seller closing costs calculator, Missouri cash offer, cost of a home appraisal in Missouri, online mortgage preapproval, Missouri mls flat fee, Houzeo Lead Management, real estate market in Missouri, fsbo moUncategorized