The median home price in Arkansas increased by 12.4% in August 2022 to reach $251,400. High prices mean sellers have to pay hefty commissions. In such a case, a home seller may struggle to sell their home without help.
With our rankings of the best REALTORS in Arkansas, you can find the right individual for a smooth and hassle-free real estate transaction.
AR Housing Market: Will the housing market crash in Arkansas? Read to know.
Reviews: Best Arkansas REALTORS
1. Bill Johnson
Why Bill Johnson is #1: Bill Johnson is REALTOR licensed in 7 states. He has 22+ years of experience providing Discount Flat Fee MLS services. He even offers virtual full-service real estate services.
Discount Realty Solutions: Discount Realty Solutions, Bill Johnson’s company offers Discount Flat Fee MLS services. The website also offers credit check, pre-qualify, listing, etc. services for buyers and sellers.
For Home Sellers
- Flat Fee Listing: Through Discount Realty Solutions, Bill Johnson offers a flat fee MLS listing package, which helps sellers save thousands of dollars for listing agent commissions.
- Customer Service: Known for their excellent customer service for both home buyers and sellers.
- Full Automation: Powered by Houzeo.com, Bill Johnson can help you manage your listing 100% online. With Houzeo Showings, you can deal with showing appointments online. you can even use Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo’s Settlement Agent Platform for closing.
For Home Buyers
- Credit Check: Discount realty solution guides you to get an accurate credit score report so that you can easily check for loan offers.
- Submit an Offer: Buyers can even make an offer to the seller on Houzeo.com, provided the seller has listed their property via Bill Johnson on Houzeo.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Bill Johnson for his expertise in multiple real estate markets across the country and the easy listing management services offered by him through Houzeo.com’s technology.
» List With Bill: Check out the services offered by Bill Johnson via Houzeo.com
- NAR’s e-PRO
- Bill is currently a licensed broker in 7 states.
- Has sold over 1130 properties until now.
Bill Johnson, Discount Realty Solution: Bill has a 5-Star rating on Houzeo with 139 reviews.
Bill is licensed in 7 states and covers the following MLS’:
- Baldwin County MLS-AL
- Birmingham MLS (GALMLS)-AL
- Mobile County MLS-AL
- Cooperative Arkansas Realtors MLS-AR
- Northwest Arkansas Board of Realtors (NABOR) MLS-AR
- California Regional MLS-CA
- IMR MLS-CA
- Lake County Association of Realtors-CA
- MetroList MLS-CA
- Georgia MLS + First MLS-GA (0.3% on Closing)
- Gulf Port MLS-MS
- NWMAR MLS-MS
- United MLS-MS
- Regional MLS-OR
- Northwest MLS-WA
- Pacific MLS-WA
- Regional MLS-WA
- Spokane MLS-WA
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a Realtor in Arkansas is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in Arkansas?
The average Realtor commission in Arkansas is typically between 5 and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Real Estate Commission Arkansas: Know what the average real estate commission in Arkansas is!
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in Arkansas?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Arkansas with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding an Arkansas Realtor who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find Realtors in Arkansas
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best Realtors: Here are the top REALTORS in the US you should know!
Alternatives to Top Realtors in Arkansas
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Arkansas Flat Fee MLS, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will help you list on MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
» Flat Fee Real Estate Arkansas: Check out the best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Arkansas.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you selling a home in Arkansas at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale. Whereas, a low commission realtor charges real estate commission less than 3%.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡How to Sell a House By Owner in Arkansas: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Cash Home Buyers in Arkansas: Check our rankings of the top cash companies in AR!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Good REALTORS in Arkansas can make selling a house a cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee real estate agents, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the best REALTOR in Arkansas?
The best REALTOR in Arkansas is Bill Johnson who is partnered with Houzeo.
What are the real estate commission rates in Arkansas?
The average commission rate for listing agents is 2.72% of the final home price and 2.72% for buyer's agents, for a total of 5.44%.
Who pays the REALTOR fees in Arkansas?
The SELLER pays the REALTOR fees in Arkansas.
- Selling My Home Fast for Cash Arkansas: Know how to sell your house in Arkansas quickly and for the most cash.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Arkansas: Know the best time to put your Arkansas home for sale.
- Seller Disclosure Arkansas: Learn how to ace your disclosure process.
- Home Staging Companies in Arkansas: Home Staging Companies can help you make your home more appealing to potential buyers. Know how.
- Real Estate Photography Arkansas: Make your home stand out with the best listing photos.
- Sellers Closing costs Arkansas: Know how much you will pay as a seller in Arkansas.
- Arkansas Real Estate Websites: Check our rankings of the best real estate websites in Arkansas.
Recommended for Buyers
- Foreclosure Meaning: An in-depth guide.
- Title Insurance Coverage in Arkansas: Know everything about title-insurance in the home-buying process.
- Arkansas Home Inspector: Check our rankings of the best home inspectors in Arkansas.
- Appraisal fee in Arkansas: Know how much you need to pay for a home-appraisal in Arkansas.
- Mortgage Companies in Arkansas: Check our rankings of the best mortgage companies in Arkansas.
Related Keywords: arkansas realtors, realtors in arkansas, how much do realtors make in arkansas, realtor in arkansas, how to become realtor in arkansas, realtor fees in arkansas, how much commission does a realtor make in arkansas, how to get a realtor license in arkansas, becoming a realtor in arkansas, coldwell banker arkansas, keller williams arkansas, exp realty arkansas, realtor ar, arkansas realtor, realtor arkansas, arkansas realtors, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, selling home as is in arkansas, inheritance tax in arkansas selling property, staging home for sale, calculating closing costs for seller in arkansas, cash offer for my house in arkansas, fsbo arkansas, real estate companies in arkansas