NH Home Buyers LLC is a home-buying company that makes cash offers on homes as-is. They provide a quick closing timeline that helps sellers who need money urgently.
However, this speed comes at a cost. You may have to give up almost 30% to 50% of your property’s Fair Market Value.
In this blog, let’s look at NH Home Buyers LLC reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: NH Home Buyers purchases all types of distressed properties. They don’t have strict purchase criteria and can close on properties quickly.
- Cons: This cash buyer has very limited coverage. Further, you may not be able to negotiate a lowball cash offer they extend.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend NH Home Buyers. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. NH Home Buyers LLC.
What is NH Home Buyers LLC?
NH Home Buyers is a local cash home buyer that operates in several areas of New Hampshire. They buy distressed properties at a discount, fix them up, and then sell them for a profit.
This cash buyer can close on a property in just 7 days.
What Types of Properties Does NH Home Buyers LLC Purchase?
NH Home Buyers LLC purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with NH Home Buyers LLC.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from NH Home Buyers LLC.
NH Home Buyers LLC vs. Houzeo
Selling to NH Home Buyers LLC seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|NH Home Buyers||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.6 stars (77 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
NH Home Buyers LLC Pros and Cons
NH Home Buyers LLC is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ NH Home Buyers LLC Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how NH Home Buyers LLC matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: NH Home Buyers reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ NH Home Buyers LLC Cons
NH Home Buyers LLC complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: NH Home Buyers views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like NH Home Buyers, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: This cash buyer caters primarily to home buyers in New Hampshire.
Best Alternatives to NH Home Buyers LLC
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than NH Home Buyers LLC. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About NH Home Buyers LLC
1. Is NH Home Buyers LLC legit?
Yes, NH Home Buyers is a legit company that extends cash offers on homes in New Hampshire.
Related Keywords: nh home buyers llc reviews, nh home buyers, nh homebuyers LLC, nh home buyers LLC, nh home buyer, nh home buyer programs