PDXCash.com is a real estate investment company that specializes in buying and selling properties in Oregon and Washington State, including the Portland Metro and Coastal surrounding areas.
As a home buying company, they offer cash offers on homes in any condition and promise a quick closing timeline.
In this blog, let’s look at PDXCash.com reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: PDXCash.com offers a convenient solution for selling distressed properties, without strict eligibility requirements, unlike iBuyers.
- Cons: PDXCash.com typically purchase homes for 50% to 70% of their Fair Market Value (FMV).
- Our Take: We don’t recommend PDXCash.com. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. PDXCash.com.
What is PDXCash.com?
PDXCash.com is a real estate investment company that specializes in buying houses for cash in Oregon and Washington State, including the Portland Metro and Coastal surrounding areas. They offer a hassle-free way to sell homes without the traditional listing process.
PDXCash.com promises to buy homes in any condition, as-is and provides a cash offer within 24 hours. They don’t charge any fees or commissions and provide a quick closing timeline to help sellers who need money urgently.
What Types of Properties Does PDXCash.com Purchase?
PDXCash.com purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
- Homes in high-crime neighborhoods
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with PDXCash.com.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
💸 Why Give Away Your Hard-Earned Equity? 💸
Houzeo is the fastest way to get on the MLS and get the best offers from multiple cash home buyers.
Start Your FREE Listing NOW!
PDXCash.com vs. Houzeo
Selling to PDXCash.com seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Sale Price||70% to 80% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||No Credible Reviews Found||4.9 stars (1,096 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 days minimum||2 to 60 days|
|Fees/Commissions||❌||$399 + 3% Buyer Agent Commission|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what others have to say about Houzeo.
PDXCash.com: Pros and Cons
PDXCash.com is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ PDXCash.com Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how PDXCash.com matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Webuyhouses reviews say they close in as little as two weeks. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ PDXCash.com Cons
PDXCash.com complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: WBH real estate investors view your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- No Guidance from a Real Estate Agent: A realtor negotiates for your property on your behalf for a 3% commission. Without this representation, you may find it challenging to get top dollar for your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like PDXCash.com, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
Best Alternatives to PDXCash.com
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than PDXCash.com. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About PDXCash.com
Is PDXCash.com Legit?
PDXCash.com is a legitimate company with coverage in Oregon and Washington State, including the Portland Metro and Coastal surrounding areas.
Related Keywords: pdxcash, pdxcash.com, pdxcash.com reviewsPDXcash.com Reviews Real Estate Reviews