We Buy Homes in Tucson is a traditional cash for homes company that helps sellers who are in urgent need of cash. They buy distressed properties as is, saving you repair expenses.
Write a review
- We Buy Homes in Tucson can give you an offer in 24 to 48 hours
- You save on repair and closing costs with this cash buyer
- You may get just 50% to 70% of your property's FMV
- You may not have much scope to negotiate your cash offer
We Buy Homes in Tucson is a real estate company that makes all cash offers on distressed properties. They cater primarily to home sellers who are on a time crunch or need money urgently.
However, when you work with this cash buyer, you have to be ready to settle for a low home sale price. You could get just 50% to 70% of your property's Fair Market Value.
Instead, we recommend listing and selling your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.com. Via the MLS, Houzeo gets you exposure to hundreds of local and national investors. You could attract multiple cash offers, and probably even sell for more than 100% of your property’s fair market value.
Let's look at We Buy Homes in Tucson reviews and alternatives to see if you can get a better deal for your home.
- Pros: We Buy Homes in Tucson purchases distressed properties as is. So you don't have the added financial stress of making repairs or renovations to your property.
- Cons: We Buy Homes in Tucson may extend lowball cash offers. Further, you may not be able to negotiate a better deal with them.
- Our Take: We don't recommend We Buy Homes in Tucson. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. We Buy Homes in Tucson.
What is We Buy Homes in Tucson?
We Buy Homes in Tucson is a cash home-buying company that acts like a home flipper. They purchase homes at a discount, fix them up, and then sell them for a profit.
If you don't have the time for a traditional sale, this cash buyer can close on your property within 2 weeks.
What Types of Properties Does We Buy Homes in Tucson Purchase?
We Buy Homes in Tucson purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with We Buy Homes in Tucson.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from We Buy Homes in Tucson.
We Buy Homes in Tucson vs. Houzeo
Selling to We Buy Homes in Tucson seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|We Buy Homes in Tucson||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||5 stars (15 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||10 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
We Buy Homes in Tucson: Pros and Cons
We Buy Homes in Tucson is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ We Buy Homes in Tucson Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let's see how We Buy Homes in Tucson matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This "We Buy Homes Fast" company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: We Buy Homes in Tucson reviews say they close in as little as two weeks. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ We Buy Homes in Tucson Cons
We Buy Homes in Tucson complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: We Buy Homes in Tucson views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like We Buy Homes in Tucson, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: This cash buyer purchases homes only in Tucson.
Best Alternatives to We Buy Homes in Tucson
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than We Buy Homes in Tucson. We've listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home's FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home's FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home's FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won't get consistent service across the country.
"We Buy Houses for Cash" Companies Near Me
There are other "We Buy Houses As Is" companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About We Buy Homes in Tucson
1. Is We Buy Homes in Tucson legit?
Yes, We Buy Homes in Tucson is a legitimate company founded in 1995.