Priority House Buyers makes cash offers on homes as-is. This way, you avoid paying hefty repair and renovation costs that would otherwise burn a hole in your pocket.
However, when you sell your home to Priority House Buyers, you’re compromising on the sale price of your home. You are settling for an offer that is just 50% to 70% of your property’s Fair Market Value.
In this blog, let’s look at Priority House Buyers reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: Priority House Buyers doesn’t charge you any service fee or commission. Moreover, they don’t have strict eligibility criteria. So, you can offload your distressed property easily.
- Cons: Priority House Buyers has a very limited coverage area. They only buy houses in Houston, Texas. Further, they extend lowball offers that are just 50% to 70% of your home’s value.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Priority House Buyers. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Priority House Buyers.
What is Priority House Buyers?
Priority House Buyers is a company that buys houses for cash in Houston, Texas. They purchase damaged houses at a discount, fix them up, and then sell them for a profit. In some cases, they even rent out the properties they renovate.
This cash buyer primarily caters to home sellers who need to complete their real estate transaction quickly. As such, they have a flexible closing timeline and can even close on a property in just 7 days.
What Types of Properties Does Priority House Buyers Purchase?
Priority House Buyers purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Priority House Buyers.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Priority House Buyers.
Priority House Buyers vs. Houzeo
Selling to Priority House Buyers seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Priority House Buyers||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.1 stars (14 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 45 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Priority House Buyers: Pros and Cons
Priority House Buyers is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Priority House Buyers Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Priority House Buyers matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Priority House Buyers has a flexible closing timeline. So, you can pick a date that is convenient for you.
⛔ Priority House Buyers Cons
Priority House Buyers complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Priority House Buyers views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Priority House Buyers, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: This cash buyer caters to home sellers in Houston, Texas.
Best Alternatives to Priority House Buyers
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Priority House Buyers. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Priority House Buyers
1. Is Priority House Buyers legit?
Yes. Priority House Buyers is a legitimate company operating in Houston, Texas. Since 2009, they have helped over 500 home sellers offload their distressed properties quickly.
Related Keywords: priority house buyers reviews, priority house buyers, priority housePriority House Buyers Reviews Real Estate Reviews