Utah House Buyers is a traditional cash home buyer. They make all-cash offers on distressed properties. This way, you save on money otherwise spent on costly repairs.
However, when you deal with Utah House Buyers, you need to be ready to leave money on the table. You get just 50% to 70% of your home’s value.
In this blog, let’s look at Utah House Buyers reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: Utah House Buyers purchases all kinds of distressed properties. Further, they don’t charge any service fees or commission.
- Cons: Utah House Buyers offers 50% to 70% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Also, since they operate only in Utah, other home sellers may not be able to avail of their services.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Utah House Buyers. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Utah House Buyers.
What is Utah House Buyers?
Utah House Buyers is a cash home-buying company. They extend no-obligation cash offers for distressed and damaged properties, renovate them, and then sell them for a profit.
They provide a quick closing timeline, just a week. But they can also close on a date convenient for you.
What Types of Properties Does Utah House Buyers Purchase?
Utah House Buyers purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Homes with fire damage
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Utah House Buyers.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Utah House Buyers.
Utah House Buyers vs. Houzeo
Selling to Utah House Buyers seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Utah House Buyers||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.6 stars (96 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Utah House Buyers: Pros and Cons
Utah House Buyers is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Utah House Buyers Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Utah House Buyers matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Utah House Buyers reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ Utah House Buyers Cons
Utah House Buyers complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Utah House Buyers views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Utah House Buyers, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: This cash buyer purchases homes only in the state of Utah.
Best Alternatives to Utah House Buyers
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Utah House Buyers. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Utah House Buyers
1. Is Utah House Buyers legit?
Yes. Utah House Buyers is a legitimate company that purchases distressed properties quickly. However, their major downside is their limited coverage. They only cater to sellers residing in Utah.
Related Keywords: utah home buyers, utah house buyers, utah house buyers reviewsReal Estate Reviews Utah House Buyers Reviews