72SOLD helps home sellers sell their properties quickly using their unique 90-miute showing technique. They aim to create a bidding war among buyers to drive up the price of your home.
Write a review
- 72SOLD's agents help negotiate the best deal for your home
- They have sometimes sold homes at a higher price than what they were listed for on the MLS
- 72SOLD's agents may not be as communicative
- You won't save any money on commissions
72 Sold.com reviews give them a 4.9-star customer rating. However, we analyzed the latest 500 reviews of 72 SOLD. We found that 453 of them were written by realtor partners enrolled in their program. Of them, only 47 were actual customers, and 21 gave a 1-star review.
This speaks loud and clear for the 2.9 stars the real customers have given. These are the 72 Sold reviews that truly matter.
While 72 SOLD's credibility may be called into question, the same can't be said for Houzeo. With over 4,000 reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Google, Houzeo.com assures you of complete transparency and trustworthiness in your listing process.
👎 72Sold Reviews are Misleading
- Most 5-Star Reviews are from Realtors: 72SOLD has a training program for Realtors. They ask all Realtors who attend to leave 5-star reviews, according to an attendee.
- Many Home Sellers Had Poor Experiences: 72 SOLD's non-Realtor customers complain of poor communication and highly unsatisfactory outcomes.
- 72SOLD Offers No Commission Savings: Home sellers pay the traditional commission of 5% to 6% with 72 SOLD.
- Our Take: We do not recommend 72SOLD for most home sellers. Their unique program isn't very highly rated and likely won't net you more. Houzeo offers max savings, cutting-edge technology, and stellar customer service. Compare 72SOLD vs. Houzeo.
What is 72Sold?
72SOLD is more-or-less a traditional, full-service real estate company that started out in Phoenix, Arizona. Its competence lies in its claims of effective and superior marketing frameworks.
They deploy "psychologically-driven" strategies to create demand for your house, says the founder. Buyers experience fear of loss if they don't submit their offers after the scheduled visit. More than a company, 72SOLD is a program.
Real estate agents from franchises like Keller Williams, Hague Partners and other agencies can opt to learn the 72SOLD program.
Is 72Sold a Legitimate Company?
Yes, 72SOLD is a legitimate real estate company founded by Greg Hague in 2018. This company caters to people who want to sell their house quick and easy. He also founded 72SOLD's parent company Hague Partners in Arizona.
In June 2022, Keller Williams and 72SOLD entered a Strategic Partnership. KW realtors have to pay a $199 onboarding fee and $72 monthly fee for continuous access to 72SOLD's marketing materials.
How Does 72 SOLD Work?
72SOLD generally lists your house on a Thursday or a Friday. Then, they hold a 90-minute showing for potential buyers on a Saturday. Each appointment is after a 15-minute window.
This guarantees that buyers brush past each other, increasing the sense of competition among them. Offers are sent to you for review by Monday, and the home-selling journey continues.
How Do You Sell Your House With 72SOLD?
Here is how the 72SOLD procedure flows :
- Visit the webpage: Start by answering questions about the house you want to sell.
- Agent Visit: The 72SOLD real estate agent will then make a brief visit to the house to determine its market value. This will be based on the market scenario, the prices of similar homes and so forth. This will be the "Starting Price"
- Marketing Plan Deployment: 72SOLD then devises a marketing plan for your house to reach out potential buyers and create buzz for your property.
72SOLD Commissions and Fees
The 72SOLD realtor commissions are normally 5% - 6% of the home's sale price. This is identical to a traditional real estate transaction.
72SOLD's listing agent fees vary but typically range between 2.5% - 3% should you decide to sell your house. If you want to cancel out the listing agent charges, you might want to consider Houzeo for listing your house at a flat fee of just $299.
72SOLD's Nationwide Coverage
72SOLD's covers the following states in the USA:
|Northeast||Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont|
|Midwest||Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, North Dakota|
|South||Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Arkansas, District of Columbia|
|West||Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Wyoming|
72SOLD'S affiliates are present in 38 US markets and operates nationwide. It is also available in Guam and in some parts of Canada.
In June 2022, Keller Williams and 72SOLD announced a collaboration that now lets KW and KW International agents use the 72SOLD program to sell listings.
Houzeo vs. 72SOLD
For most home sellers, Houzeo offers far better value with no nickel and diming. Houzeo plans are designed so that sellers do not have to purchase any additions. This means no surprises.
Plus, Houzeo mobile app and web technology will make your listing and sale a pleasant experience!
|Listing Fee||5% - 6% commission||$349 Flat Fee|
|Real Customer Rating|
(Realtor reviews excluded)
|2.9 stars (47 reviews)||4.9 stars (5,450 reviews)|
|Coverage||38 states||47 states + Washington D.C.|
|Showing & Offer Management||❌||✅|
|Counter an Offer||❌||✅|
|Request Highest and Best Offer||❌||✅|
|Home Inspection Dashboard||❌||✅|
|Buyer Lead Dashboard||❌||✅|
72Sold Reviews and Complaints: Debunking Claims
72SOLD has 1,908 reviews on Google that average 4.9 stars, but take this with a grain of salt.
Lydia Rowe, a former Keller William's Agent recently accounted her experience in a Youtube video. She mentioned how the trainee agents enrolled in the paid 72 SOLD program were asked to give 72SOLD 5-star reviews on various online platforms.
They were aiming for 8,000+ Keller William agent reviews alone to rank them as high as they can.
Additionally, 72 SOLD bad reviews highlight the lack of adequate customer support. Let's view some of them:
✅ Yvette says 72SOLD is an innovative real estate program.
✅ James found the agent very nice, although he felt rushed into signing the contract.
❌Mike thinks 72SOLD promises a lot but doesn't deliver or care about their clients.
❌Jackson believes that 72SOLD cons the seller and he would never enlist with them.
72SOLD Pros and Cons
To evaluate choosing 72SOLD or not, let's have a look at some factors that might affect your decision:
✅Advantages of Using 72SOLD
Here are some advantages of using the 72SOLD Model. They aim to swiftly sell your house in less than 8 days.
- Markets Your House in 72 Hours: They have a unique Market Authorization Agreement which allows them to market your house to potential buyers.
- Prices Over the MLS: 72SOLD has recorded prices of 8.2-12% over the MLS in recent years.
- Agents Negotiate for You: 72SOLD.com's trained representation can help you advocate against the buyer’s agents to save money.
⛔Disadvantages of Using 72SOLD
72 SOLD complaints exhibit many inconsistencies regarding communication and seller satisfaction. Let's take a look:
- You Don’t Get to Choose Your Listing Price: According to 72 sold.com customer reviews, you often don’t get to choose the price your home gets listed for.
- Poor Agent Performance: 72SOLD's agents aren't communicative. Moreover, 72 Sold listings go up without approvals, and closing dates get pushed over 30 days.
- One 90-Minute Showing Window: Their model allows only one 90-minute showing wherein all potential buyers are given slots 10-15 minutes apart. This could work against you if your prospective highest bidder doesn’t show up.
- You Might Miss-Out On Your Highest Bidder: 72SOLD's goal is to sell your house fast. This may cost you a higher bid because the property isn't marketed for long enough. On the contrary, Houzeo provides you full access to review and choose your highest and best offers.
- You Won’t Save Any Money on Commissions: The possibility of you landing a price over your expectations is there, but cannot be guaranteed. However, what is imperative is that the 72 Sold fees are just as much as any traditional home sale's.
72SOLD's Customer Service
Here’s how you can reach out to 72SOLD's customer service:
📍 Address: 7333 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, Ste 100B Scottsdale, AZ 85258
📞 Contact Number: 844-990-7272
💻 Website: 72sold.com
Some companies to consider checking out before making a decision:
Houzeo offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
It is a 100% online MLS listing website with thousands of customer reviews. Houzeo covers 47 states and DC, offering near-nationwide coverage.
Beycome’s technology allows you to complete the entire listing process 100% online. Further, you get free access to all legal forms and disclosures without any additional costs.
Their customer support can provide you with expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
Other Options You Should Consider
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes available in the market. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual companies that buy houses for cash make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
We don’t recommend 72SOLD.com. That is because we do not find the process dependable or 72 Sold.com reviews credible. Additionally, in its essence, 72SOLD is just another traditional home-selling service that charges a 5% - 6% commission.
On the other hand, Houzeo is a hassle-free, flat-fee MLS listing platform if you don’t want to depend on middlemen. You get state-of-the-art technology, expert customer support, and full control over the offers you receive on your house.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We've got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does a 72-hour home sale mean?
72SOLD claims to sell your house within 72 hours. This however, is something they preach and not practise. They sell your house "within 8 days".
2. Does 72Sold really work?
The 72Sold program could work for you. It focuses on aggressive marketing to sell your house in less than 8 days. We came across many reviews accounting for 72SOLD's poor performance in selling their house therefore, consulting with a real-estate professional before making a decision is essential.
3. 72 Sold scam - Are they legit or do they deliver?
In some cases, yes 72SOLD delivers. It depends on the condition of the house you want to sell, the market scenario and the agent you get assigned. Sounds like a huge (expensive) gamble to us.
4. What commission does 72SOLD charge?
72SOLD charges the typical 5% - 6% of your home's sale price in realtor commission and 2.5% - 3% in listing agent fees. You can save 3% on listing fees with Houzeo's flat-fee listing.
5. Is 72Sold National?
72SOLD operates in 38 states nationwide, it also has its services spread out in some parts of Canada.
Related : houzeo reviews, 72 sold reviews, 72 hour sold reviews, 72sold review, 72sold keller williams, 72 sold keller williams, 72 sold commercial, 72 sold homes for sale, 72 hour sold listings, 72sold fees, 72 sold national, what is 72sold, 72 sold listings, 72 hour real estate, 72 com, 72 sold .com, 72 sold lawsuit, 72sold agents, 72 sold owner, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, 72 and sold reviews, sold 72, 72sold scam, is 72sold legitimate