UnReal Estate, formerly USRealty, allows home sellers to list their properties on the MLS for a flat fee. Furthermore, it has tie-ups with homes for sale and discount brokers to meet the needs of different sellers.
- Pros: By using FSBO packages, you can save seller agent commissions. Within one business day, your listing appears in the MLS.
- Cons: Most home sellers cannot custom FSBO marketing, and the responsibility falls on them, making it hard for first-time sellers to succeed.
- Bottomline: Working with UnReal Estate or USRealty is not recommended for first-time home sellers. Alternatively, you can list your home on the MLS for a small flat fee with Houzeo.com, a tech platform that lets you work with a listing agent without paying a commission.
What is UnReal Estate?
A flat-fee MLS service, UnReal Estate offers affordable MLS access packages to For Sale By Owner home sellers. With an upfront listing fee as low as $99, you can list your home on the local MLS and websites like Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, and Realtor.com within 24 hours.
- 💡 FACT: For Sale By Owner (FSBO) is defined by the National Association of Realtors as the process of selling a home without using any agents. The main reason sellers decide to go the FSBO route is to avoid paying the 3% commission to their agent.
How Does UnReal Estate Work?
FSBO home sellers can register through the UnReal Estate platform, choose the services they need, fill in their information, and pay an upfront fee.
A realtor can provide expert professional guidance and expertise, but you lack the advantage of listing your home on the MLS within a business day.
🔎 Flat Fee MLS: Check out America’s Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in 2023
Ways to Sell Your Home with UnReal Estate
USRealty or UNReal Estate provides you with a simple MLS listing to make the procedure of selling a house for you easy.
⭐ Flat Fee MLS Listing
UnReal Estate or USRealty offers four MLS Listing Plans – Starter, Basic, Deluxe, and Premium. All the plans allow home sellers to DIY (Do-It-Yourself) the home selling process.
Once you purchase a plan and submit your basic details to UnReal Estate, they will contact you to sign a listing agreement.
Getting started with a starter plan costs nothing. There are some standard features included in it that make it ideal for smaller homes, such as:
- Zillow, Trulia & Realtor.com listings
- 6-12 month MLS listing
- 5 – listing photos
- Select your commission rate
- Email Q&A with a Broker
- Live Phone Support
The basic plan costs $99 with MLS listing and online leads. This service provides the same features as the Starter pack but with additional functionality such as:
- 15 listing photos
- Lead caller ID
- 2 – listing or price edits
- $0 cancellation fee
The deluxe package costs $139, with all the tools to guide your sale. It also includes the basic package, plus:
- 25 listing photos
- Call forwarding
- For Sale Yard Sign (optional)
- 4 Listing or Price Edits
The premium package costs $249, with expert support from listing to closing. The plan includes all the deluxe package services, plus:
- 45 listing photos
- Brochure Box (optional)
- Buyer qualification information
- Sales agreement forms & form review
- Unlimited listing or price edits
👉 Regardless of which package you choose, you are responsible for selling your house by owner. We would not recommend them to first-time home sellers who need help with pricing, negotiations, market analysis, and other aspects of selling a house as is.
UnReal Estate and Its Charges
Unreal Estate claims to list your house for free. In addition, you will only have to pay the buyer’s agent if your home sells. It includes the real estate commission paid to the buyer’s agent (typically 2.5-3% of the sale price). The BAC will cover their fee, so there will be no additional costs.
For an extra $599, you can add their Concierge package. With it, you’ll get everything you need to market your home online, including for-sale signs. UnReal Estate charges a 2.5% commission, of which 2% goes directly to the buyer’s agent, and the remaining 0.5% remains with UnReal Estate.
UnReal Estate Coverage
The company serves home sellers throughout the USA. To help you save the most on agent commissions, we recommend comparing what other similar real estate companies have to offer.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
Listed below are the best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services in each state. Click on your state to check them out!
USRealty or UnReal Estate Customer Reviews
UnReal Estate reviews have a 4.2 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot. Some UnReal Estate/USRealty reviews are conflicting in terms of customer service. The customer support of UnReal Estate is rated as helpful by some Trustpilot reviews, while others do not.
✅ UnReal Estate made the process of selling a home easier delighted Ellan Toothman.
✅ Joe Sollaccio about the processing department of USRealty.
❌ Rachel highlighted UnReal Estate’s lack of customer service.
❌ They explained the sluggishness of USRealty and their lack of concern for customer satisfaction.
Is USRealty Pricing Competitive?
No. Houzeo and USRealty both offer flat-fee MLS services. However, USRealty offers four MLS listing packages; same in all states. Moreover, if you want add-on features, you must purchase their $599 Concierge package.
For a flat fee of $999, Houzeo offers everything you need to list your home on MLS. With full virtual assistance, and seller disclosures you can take unlimited pictures, manage showings, review contracts, and alter the deal accordingly.
USRealty Reviews: Pros and Cons
- Syndicated to other sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
Listings from USRealty MLS appear on websites such as Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. To boost exposure, USRealty advertises your property on multiple real estate websites.
- Savings of 3% on listing agent commissions
With FSBO.com, sellers save money since the Listing Agent commission (3% ) is not involved.
- Direct buyer leads provided to home sellers
Prospective buyers will contact you once your home is listed. It is easier to schedule showings and negotiate your deal when you can organize them yourself.
- Easy-to-use website
UnReal Estate’s website is easy to navigate because of its user-friendly navigation system.
- Market and show your property on your own
As FSBO home sellers, you’ll have to market your property on your own and deal directly with buyer’s agents. It can be time-consuming and overwhelming.
- Limited self-help resources
Despite being a DIY FSBO website, the company lacks self-help resources. Since real estate is a complex field, this may raise red flags for first-time sellers.
- 💡 FACT: Houzeo’s home-selling journey is guided by an expert guide. In each step, the user attains a digitized milestone.
- Stringent packages
UnReal Estate offers some pretty stringent packages. It is hard to customize, and there aren’t many options available. Therefore, you’ll have to stick to their pre-existing packages.
- No refund after your listing begins
There is a six-month FSBO plan and a listing agreement offered by UnReal Estate. Any cancellation during these six months will not result in a refund.
Best Alternatives to UnReal Estate
🔥 BEST FLAT FEE MLS LISTING SERVICE
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to list on MLS and get access to all the Houzeo tech.
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites.
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings.
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints.
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees.
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
🚩 HIDDEN FEE ALERT
Homecoin is a tech-centric, Flat-Fee MLS platform registered in San Diego, California and now offers its services in 9 other states. Homecoin lures home sellers with its “affordable” FSBO listing. They provide a clunky online dashboard that makes complex FSBO listing paperwork more difficult.
Package: Homecoin offers 1 Flat Fee MLS listing package.
- Basic Package – $95 + a la carte charges: This package includes a listing term of 12 months with 10 free listing changes. You get to upload the maximum number of photos. Additionally, you get free calls and email forwarding. Homecoin has inflated the rates of for-sale yard signs, a $49 sign is sold at $97.
🚩 You Should Know: Homecoin charges additional fees during the FSBO transaction, and these hidden fees range from $450 to $2,999.
👉 Our Take: Selling your home with Homecoin can be quite expensive as they charge a hefty amount for extra services.
» Homecoin Reviews: Is the $95 listing fee too good to be true?
- 100% online
- FSBO listing
- Extra charges for state disclosures
- Hidden fees
Homecoin has 5 out of 5 stars (99 total reviews) on Yelp.
Homecoin covers multiple states and offers the following services:
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS Michigan: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Michigan.
- Flat Fee MLS Missouri: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Missouri.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS Tennessee: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Tennessee.
- Flat Fee MLS Virginia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Virginia.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months. You can upload up to 20 photos.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. Your listing is syndicated to popular real estate websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, and hundreds of others.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here’s some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. As there’s zero online automation or downloadable resources, you have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 to $60 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental and showing service are priced at $150 and $75 respectively. These services are quite expensive compared to other FSBO Flat Fee MLS listing competitors.
FSBO.com has no customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
Bottomline: Should You Sell Your House with UnReal Estate?
In our opinion, UnReal Estate may not be suitable for first-time home sellers. The company offers affordable FSBO packages but does not provide any hands-on help. For additional services, you must pay an additional $599 for their Concierge package.
With Houzeo, you can save money and get more hands-on support! The basic and premium packages of Houzeo offer more features than other real estate platforms. Using a digital document and a user-friendly interface simplifies and speeds up the process.
» List with Houzeo: Check out Houzeo’s packages that include various benefits with no additional fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is USRealty records legit?
Yes, USRealty is a legitimately operating business. The company offers FSBO packages to home sellers who wish to list their properties on the MLS. But it does not have any add-on features.
Related: unreal real estate, unreal estate detroit, unreal estate, usrealty reviews, usrealty login, usrealty com reviews, usrealty com llp, usrealty com, usrealty brokerage solutions llp, usrealty brokerage solutions, usrealty, usr real estate, us realty records login, us realty, us realityUncategorized